shafeefa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If wit gods grace if rbo season 2 cms wich tracks wud u lik 2 incoprate in it. Ne new track n old track

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshIkaZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wuld lyk to incorporate PARTIAL AMNESIA FF track...it wuld b awesum if khanak forgets her past  nd v culd get 2 c their love track once again...
ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. Partial Amnesia
2. Pregnancy track ๐Ÿ˜ณ
3. Khanak being independent (as in become a professional...maybe she could handle some department in the textile line of the Khandelwal empire, open her own restaurant or something) 
4. Shaan doing a concert abroad or travelling within India even...and Khanak accompanying him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
5. Khanak being pursued by some guy and while she is blissfully unaware, Shaan is seething with jealousy and possessiveness ๐Ÿ˜‰
6. Shaan and Khanak to maybe shift temporarily to some other city...how they manage life on their own without family or immediate friends..the challenges they face.

aditi305 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im enjoying Simi's story may be they can take from her FF, or any FF of India forums. I want to see Shanak's more passionate love story then the last one. It will be grt to see RBO with Shaan and Khanak and the rest of the cast. I dont want Shaan and Khanak as Parents nor a pregancy track. I just love Shaan and Khanak doing romance n romance. Love SHANAK.
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shafeefa
i want to see only shanak together.
Whatever track old or new
our RLB carry Well with their acting,romance,emotion,fight.
Thats why i want any track with shanak
love so much...yaar
miss rbo so much.
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
With hopes flying high๐Ÿ˜†i wanna see shanak actually become independant.pregnancy track,partial amnesia,and lot and lot of shanak masti๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
want to c a independent Khanak, pregnancy track, partial amnesia track๐Ÿ˜
& some more passionate scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
just a season 2 wud b enough dey can show anythng wid my shanak๐Ÿ˜Š
angelic_leena_3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
if rbo season 2 comes i wanna see any track featuring shanak with full of  romance,love,nok-jhok n masti..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

for me yasharan & their  is there is enough, so i can see any trck which features their romance๐Ÿ˜‰