Shweta Tiwari has had enough

Posted: 18 years ago
After 5 years of playing Prerna, Shweta Tiwari has decided to leave.

She stormed out of the sets after an argument with co-star Ronit Roy, the next day she did not turn up. The day after she turns up announcing her resignation.

"yeah, I've decided to leave the show" said Tiwari "I've decided that if i don't enjoy working here then there's no point in me staying", " I've given balaji a few days to rap up the character and then I'm gone.

Ekta Kapoor has still not decided what to do with the Shweta's character in the show Prerna. "we're still deciding whether to kill of prerna"says ekta"we're sad to lose Shweta and we're going to make it possible for her to come back if she decides to"

Many of the co-stars including Cezzane Khan and Ronit Roy refused to comment. But Manoj bohra said " I will really miss Shweta, she has been a big inspiration on me and i hope her all the luck for the future.

OK i understand,another aprilfool prank
can u five me the link to the article then i will believe it
yaar but manna parega it does look real the way it is ritten nice april fools
Ulu bana na hi tha toh sahi angrezi ka istimaal to karte....
Can u at least edit the " I will really miss Shweta, she has been a big inspiration on me and i hope her all the luck for the future"...Manoj bohra speaks fantastic english and saying something like that is so not him

But Good Try!
Honestly this is real, wait a few minutes i'll find the link....
Sorry i wanted to be part of the action aswell
that was a yery good one.but i was shocked by this which said that mukti is pregnant. how did you create this one.its so realistic. 😛
GOOD ONE yaar 👏 i loved the smiley part Edited by kiunhogayana - 18 years ago