Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

   

!! MLTAK Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries!! (Page 9)

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer
Joined: 29 September 2008
Posts: 20568

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Can anyone provide the HQ link of male version of "Hara Hara". There is only HQ of the duet and the ones which are provided for the male version are LQ. Please, I really want the HQ! I am addicted to that song!!! 
Rafid. IF-Achieverz
Rafid.
Rafid.

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 101209

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Can anyone provide the HQ link of male version of "Hara Hara". There is only HQ of the duet and the ones which are provided for the male version are LQ. Please, I really want the HQ! I am addicted to that song!!!

hope this video helps
click here
Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Joined: 08 August 2011
Posts: 17016

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
hey i would like to know what activities r goin in dis forum like GOTW DOTW what activites r goin on  plz someone tel me so dat i could contribute to d forum from myside too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Joined: 25 August 2011
Posts: 26015

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I wanted to have the background song on Arjun 'haara haara mein doh naino se haara' whr should i get this
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Joined: 09 February 2007
Posts: 36747

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh4life

hey i would like to know what activities r goin in dis forum like GOTW DOTW what activites r goin on  plz someone tel me so dat i could contribute to d forum from myside too
we are having regular GOTWs from next month DOTW will also be added..
 
here is the latest GOTW
 
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Joined: 09 February 2007
Posts: 36747

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

I wanted to have the background song on Arjun 'haara haara mein doh naino se haara' whr should i get this
 
hope it helps
 
 
credits to VM maker
ayaniie-chan Goldie
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Joined: 19 December 2011
Posts: 2166

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
does anyone have the HD photos/caps from the V-day epi?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Joined: 09 February 2007
Posts: 36747

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

does anyone have the HD photos/caps from the V-day epi?!
you can find them in Pictures galleryWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaniie-chan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index