Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Reaction to Viraj the lead and the jodi...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Firstly this show i was interested in from the bunch of new shows coming on this channel, something different and seems good and the lead actors Smile

Back to the reason for this topic/discussion

I am abit worried how audiences/fans will take to this, mainly in the sense i know Karanvir (i so prefer Manoj coz thats what i am use to lol) has many fans, but i am kinda worried with ppl wanting them together because its the actor they like playing him (i hope this makes sense, and not having a go - sorry if it sounds like it), coz he is a obsessive psycho - evil man and despite that if ppl want them together it does make you think... , but i do think this is a great role for him, coz he can pull it off

Smile

Edited by Lennie - 19 December 2011 at 6:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohshahsb_26PristineSoulsauriszara990FingerFetish-Yami-widaSamraat_92pratsyasmaanixx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reaction to Viraj the lead and the jodi..." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
awww  lennie is  here Embarrassed yayy
well  totally agree wat u said
but  for me its little bit easy coz i have just saw his one show sharaarat and that was a cute character of his  and now viraj is totally opposite to it  ..so im curious to see him him more LOL plus  sriti the gal she is  so talented women 
the role suits her so well infact its fair to say cv's selected the most talented leads Clap

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 19 December 2011 at 6:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulzara990Samraat_92Lennieasmaanixx

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
i love 2 hate himWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulLenniewidaSamraat_92

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

i love 2 hate himWink
I know lol

I think acting wise and how he approches his role, and does it - will impress me but at the same time, i will also hate Viraj as a character but the actor playing him will have a ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulSamraat_92

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by pratsy

i love 2 hate himWink
I know lol

I think acting wise and how he approches his role, and does it - will impress me but at the same time, i will also hate Viraj as a character but the actor playing him will have a ClapClap
yupz..hate himAngry
bt his acting...superb..i hate d characterLOLbt lyk himROFL

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

but  for me its little bit easy coz i have just saw his one show sharaarat and that was a cute character of his  and now viraj is totally opposite to it  ..so im curious to see him him more LOL plus  sriti the gal she is  so talented women 
the role suits her so well infact its fair to say cv's selected the most talented leads Clap
Hey, thanks - i remember you Smile

I also remember Sharaarat LOL  - this Viraj role is made for him, coz as i said he has the looks and so on to pull it off

I knew i had heard and seen that name Sriti somewhere, and from what i have seen of her on the promos and yesterday - she seems she is talented and so on

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Hey Lennie.. Nice meeting you. Im already in love with Viraj and Manoj *even Im used to this name* is doing a fantastic job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

Hey, thanks - i remember you Smile

I also remember Sharaarat LOL  - this Viraj role is made for him, coz as i said he has the looks and so on to pull it off

I knew i had heard and seen that name Sriti somewhere, and from what i have seen of her on the promos and yesterday - she seems she is talented and so on

truee i cant imagine anyone other then him as viraj ,lolzz yaa he is pakka perfect
and sriti so far she has acted in challenging roles only in one show she was blind and in another she had split personality  kind of role
and in  this role she is perfect for sure ... lennie miss ur avis hope u will make for this forum soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LennieSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.