Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

*||MLTAK-Introduction Corner||* (Page 5)

-AngelaKaParI- IF-Rockerz
-AngelaKaParI-
-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
hi i'm Pari!!! n i'm 20yrs old college student!!!
i came here cause the i like the main lead actor the show he is the reason i got hooked on to the show!!! also i love his pair with Lakshmi they both make a cute couple!!!
Amen29 Groupbie
Amen29
Amen29

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Hello, I am Priya and I am here because I like love stories with a twist. I am from Canada. and am 19 (soon to be 20) years old. 
INTOXIAHCATED Senior Member
INTOXIAHCATED
INTOXIAHCATED

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
HEY DER..Smile
its twinkle ..
i dnt watch the soap on a regular basis..but i lyk watching it...i tink it has sum of the most good looking people aftr ek hazaaron mein...Wink
AND the forte is the background score:haara haara...LOVE THE SONG!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaniie-chan

Ashwin.kk Senior Member
Ashwin.kk
Ashwin.kk

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Hiii... Frenzzz... I m Ashwini from INDIA age-22,engineer by profession(6 months ago)...M watching dis show since 1st episode it is having unique luv story(ltlbt similar 2 GHAJINI) i luv 2 watch dis type of shows...My fav shows were-DIL MIL GAYE,MILE JAB HUM TUM,KYO HOTA HAI PYAAR(these al shows have been ended)now i like only 2 shows SASURAL GENDA PHOOL& my fvrt ever MLTAK. Hope dis show wil long last. M big fan dis show hvn't missed any single episode yet..
Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
anaya ,belong to UP..studied in rajasthan...fav show hitler didi ,mltak
_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys Hug

I'm Bidzie from Canada.

I like this show cuz I love Sudeep's acting and his chemistry with Shraddha, and also cuz of a different concept where the female lead isn't shown as perfect! Watched some of the episodes as most of my friends are fan of it and then decided to follow it regularly!

Other shows I watch are Dharampatni, Naa Bole Tum Naa Maine Kuch Kaha, Bade Acche Lagte Hai, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Choti Bahu 2 etc.

I'm a great fan of Harshad Chopda. I also like and appreciate Anupriya Kapoor, Aasiya Kazi, Sharad Malhotra, Diyanka Tripathi, Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar. Embarrassed
Princess.. IF-Dazzler
Princess..
Princess..

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Okay, I m Princess. Wink
I watch this show because I really adore Sudeep Heart And now, of course Shradha too and the concept is really good. I enjoy watching it!

I dont watch much shows besides MLTAK or SB. Others are just occasional :)
missdek Senior Member
missdek
missdek

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I am HANIYA
i want to see this show because I LOVE THE LEAD COUPLE AND THEIR CHEMISTRY IS AMAZING
i like DEK,HHL,PKYEK,IPKKND,D3,DABH,EHMMBH,P,KHTW,SB,
NBTNMKK
My favourite actors PRIYAL GOR,ASHISH KAPOOR.

love symbol meaning for heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index