Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys My Name is Bona...really loveee Arjun and Lakshmi jodi😳 also the cute relationship that arjun and his dadi share and the story is interesting.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Hey! I am Rae and I got attracted to this show because of the lead actor basically (too cute to change the channel ;) Lol!) and I hope it continues to grow like this and doesnt turn into the general crap. :)
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi i'm Pari!!! n i'm 20yrs old college student!!!
i came here cause the i like the main lead actor the show he is the reason i got hooked on to the show!!! also i love his pair with Lakshmi they both make a cute couple!!!
Amen29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello, I am Priya and I am here because I like love stories with a twist. I am from Canada. and am 19 (soon to be 20) years old. 
INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEY DER..😊
its twinkle ..
i dnt watch the soap on a regular basis..but i lyk watching it...i tink it has sum of the most good looking people aftr ek hazaaron mein...😉
AND the forte is the background score:haara haara...LOVE THE SONG!
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii... Frenzzz... I m Ashwini from INDIA age-22,engineer by profession(6 months ago)...M watching dis show since 1st episode it is having unique luv story(ltlbt similar 2 GHAJINI) i luv 2 watch dis type of shows...My fav shows were-DIL MIL GAYE,MILE JAB HUM TUM,KYO HOTA HAI PYAAR(these al shows have been ended)now i like only 2 shows SASURAL GENDA PHOOL& my fvrt ever MLTAK. Hope dis show wil long last. M big fan dis show hvn't missed any single episode yet..
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anaya ,belong to UP..studied in rajasthan...fav show hitler didi ,mltak
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys 🤗

I'm Bidzie from Canada.

I like this show cuz I love Sudeep's acting and his chemistry with Shraddha, and also cuz of a different concept where the female lead isn't shown as perfect! Watched some of the episodes as most of my friends are fan of it and then decided to follow it regularly!

Other shows I watch are Dharampatni, Naa Bole Tum Naa Maine Kuch Kaha, Bade Acche Lagte Hai, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Choti Bahu 2 etc.

I'm a great fan of Harshad Chopda. I also like and appreciate Anupriya Kapoor, Aasiya Kazi, Sharad Malhotra, Diyanka Tripathi, Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar. 😳
Princess.. thumbnail
Okay, I m Princess. 😉
I watch this show because I really adore Sudeep ❤️ And now, of course Shradha too and the concept is really good. I enjoy watching it!

I dont watch much shows besides MLTAK or SB. Others are just occasional :)
missdek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am HANIYA
i want to see this show because I LOVE THE LEAD COUPLE AND THEIR CHEMISTRY IS AMAZING
i like DEK,HHL,PKYEK,IPKKND,D3,DABH,EHMMBH,P,KHTW,SB,
NBTNMKK
My favourite actors PRIYAL GOR,ASHISH KAPOOR.