Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Nostalgic & Melancholy scene!

SSsanasonu Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Nostalgic & tear-jerking !!! dis is wt my condition is afta the last Swaron scene of the previous week

nostalgic,coz of the background score plaaying whilst the scene wich ws the playlist played during the Rose-day-party on wich KRIYANSH had boogied wid IMMENSE N COLOSSAL PASSION         it etached in my mind how Rey danced wid HELL LOTTA AGGRESSION n Kria ws so resluctant n BUOYANTLY FEATHERY. She ws beautifully floating under his man-handling dominion  it ws meant to b an impromptu dance n HATTS OFF TO THE INCREDIBLE ARTISTS ;Shakti n Kuwar who nnot only made it luk REAAALLLY spur-of-the-moment by deir expressions but had also NAILLED THE SEQUENCE   '' Kria luked SO FREAKING  mellowing n serene in dat pink knee-length frock wich shrugged her slim body so well n dose cute white earrings wid her straigtened-out perfectly silky hair

Tear-jeking,''Do evn need to mention dat? ? For THE 1sT TYM EVER I hated swayams gestures   I kno the hot-headed n proud DIVA deserved it but STILL''.!!Ouch
The dialogue of hers"I m sad just because I,SHARON RAIPRAKASh,for the 1st tym isn't performing in the dance fest!!!" OMGGG!!!!!!!!!! THE expressions on her face n moaned eyes whilst dis WERE SUPER UPSETTING Cry''VERY WELL emoted Sneha
my eyes were brimming wid tears n body ws left wid goosebumps Blushing I  neva felt dis way for'SHARON'EVER BEFOREShockeddey recalled deir performance,got nostalgic,deir eyes went  dreamy,moisty  & misty  n she ws at the verge of breaking'''aww!!! SmileLOL

I DON WANA C DEM DIS WAY Unhappy''uuuwwwaaannn
dooriyan,FANAAA HON SABHI DOORIYAAN"……uuuwwwaaannn Tongue
PLSSS CVs all I hv to say is- "SATAAATII  hain dooriyan,TTARRRSATI hain 

ripped apart swaron is HELL HOLE & COMPLETELY TORTURING!! Cry

I cannot tell u hw mmuch herculean effort I had to buid-up to come bak to noramal afta THIS SCENE!
but the precap ws so merry '.eppp!! cant w8 for todays 7PM !!

Edited by SSsanasonu - 19 December 2011 at 6:00am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top