Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Karanvir Bohra's Facebook & Twitter Updates (Page 35)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by carisma2

Tfs...but me not liking the shorty short haircut.

I hope he didn't trim just the sides. Although that's what it looks like from the pic. LOLLOL
He had a overall cut.. It's very much similar to how he had it in the first episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

He had a overall cut.. It's very much similar to how he had it in the first episode.

Oh, then I'm happy! Big smile I loved his short hair in the first episode. He looked so cute! LOL

I hope he spikes it up again, LOL. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 09 October 2012 at 2:10pm

MahinK

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Oh, then I'm happy! Big smile I loved his short hair in the first episode. He looked so cute! LOL

I hope he spikes it up again, LOL. 
If he spikes it - it will look good.. but bec he has a lot of muscle - it doesn't give him the same effect..

Oh look he's so cute here. I liked this gal - very pretty - suited him..

I was a Prem - Devki fan.. She gave him another life in the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKmysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

If he spikes it - it will look good.. but bec he has a lot of muscle - it doesn't give him the same effect..

Oh, KVB is fine now. LOL Before he was a bit bulky, I agree, but now it looks good!

And thanks! Credit goes to Shak for making such a lovely avi. Embarrassed Her name is Tina Parekh, LOL. I miss these two together. Ouch

And you liked Prem-Devki? Possibly the only Prem-Devki fan. ROFL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 09 October 2012 at 2:35pm

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Oh, KVB is fine now. LOL Before he was a bit bulky, I agree, but now it looks good!

And thanks! Credit goes to Shak for making such a lovely avi. Embarrassed Her name is Tina Parekh, LOL. I miss these two together. Ouch

And you liked Prem-Devki? Possibly the only Prem-Devki fan. ROFL
Lol.. I watched and got interest in Prem - the day Mukthi died.. They had that song and then she died.. I missed the Mukti - Prem love.
I will watch it on U tube.

I liked the Devki - prem lubb story.. She was his true love.. even palkin said in the end..

Tina - I keep forgetting her name.. Manoj and Tina..  ROFL

MahinKmysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Lol.. I watched and got interest in Prem - the day Mukthi died.. They had that song and then she died.. I missed the Mukti - Prem love.

I liked the Devki - prem lubb story.. She was his true love.. even palkin said in the end..

Nooo, Carisma! What are you doing?! Prem-Devki? Devki had like no personality. LOL

Oh, that Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya song, it was PM's title song. Day Dreaming I fell in love with it after hearing it on them. And I am really glad KVB left the show by the time Palchin came around, LOL. Prem and Palchin... Dead

About Youtube, try to watch the scenes you can find, LOL. Since most of Prem-Mukti/Prem scenes have been removed from Youtube due to copyright claims. Angry

I didn't know KVB during his 'Manoj' days. I wish I had. Would have watched KZK on TV. LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 09 October 2012 at 2:53pm

MahinKcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Nooo, Carisma! What are you doing?! Prem-Devki? Devki had like no personality. LOL

Oh, that Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya song, it was PM's title song. Day Dreaming I fell in love with it after hearing it on them. And I am really glad KVB left the show by the time Palchin came around, LOL. Prem and Palchin... Dead

About Youtube, try to watch the scenes you can find, LOL. Since most of Prem-Mukti/Prem scenes have been removed from Youtube due to copyright claims. Angry

I didn't know KVB during his 'Manoj' days. I wish I had. Would have watched KZK on TV. LOL
It was sweet... Like she had attitude at first - then how he recovered and used to pester her and flirt with her  thinking she was mukti - and how he was like get out of my face - when he found out. I loved his 'emotional' journey.  It later became PD song.. Rem he stopped the bus and proposed... lol - I missed his Yuddi days..

U were looking for a rosey scene - i rem that i saw it on u tube - was trying to find it for u.

I wanted to watch the vm someone made on Vivian and KVB together! Like my two hotties together - but couldn't find it again..

MahinKmysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
^ No, I don't remember. ROFL I hardly watched any Prem-Devki scenes. LOLLOL

And thanks for the gesture! :)

BTW, today's episode had KVB in his short hair. Looks like he cut it a few days back and tweeted about it today. LOL I think it looks good on him! I miss his bangs though, they are too short now, LOL. But he still looks very handsome! 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 09 October 2012 at 9:13pm

MahinKcarisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index