Karanvir Bohra's Facebook & Twitter Updates - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
KVB didn't tweet this, but still related to him. And there's a picture too. ðŸ˜³

raghu ram ?@tweetfromRaghu

With @sugandha_ram n @superkgun Gonna make sure every 1 reaches home safe tonight. We're dressed as a traffic signal...pic.twitter.com/o4qDPwEV

Hide photo 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

When you see @sugandha_ram , stop. See me, beware. And when you see @superkgun , run!! pic.twitter.com/f3PO6mcJ

View photo 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

When you see @sugandha_ram , stop. See me, beware. And when you see @superkgun , run!! pic.twitter.com/f3PO6mcJ

View photo 
     Reply   Retweet 
  •  Favorite
His tweets are puzzling...
But Don't Raghav keep him smart? Look he's gonna get some green shorts now.
Originally posted by carisma2

His tweets are puzzling...
But Don't Raghav keep him smart? Look he's gonna get some green shorts now.

What's so puzzling about it? ðŸ˜† And don't Raghav keep him what? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Karanvir Bohra ?@superkgun

Hello my brat pack...really apprecite your concern 4 me,im happy now,but wen im sad i need 2 express it :) but i love ya guys :)

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
5mKaranvir Bohra ?@superkgun

My darling bebu is here-t the airport picking her up...ive missed her sooo much

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
8hKaranvir Bohra ?@superkgun

Many make up room...I had made it my home for a year :( those walls, those sketches ab mere kaam ki nahi

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Guys I'm sad today...we still be shifting from or set from tomorrow...I will not be going to the same set anymore...most off all ill miss...

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Awww, yay! Teejay is back! I was missing her too. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† And LOL about KVB missing his makeup room, I feel bad for him, but that is cute. ðŸ˜† But why won't he be going to the same set?

What's so puzzling about it? ðŸ˜† And don't Raghav keep him what? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
Not this one.. some other ones..
Raghav.. 😳 keeps him smart.. 😳 ðŸ˜†
I guess with the change of the Production team, they will get a change in their sets and all

Karanvir Bohra ?@superkgun

Hello my brat pack...really apprecite your concern 4 me,im happy now,but wen im sad i need 2 express it :) but i love ya guys :)

Expand 
     Reply   Retweet 
  •  Favorite
5mKaranvir Bohra ?@superkgun

My darling bebu is here-t the airport picking her up...ive missed her sooo much

Expand 
     Reply   Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Many make up room...I had made it my home for a year :( those walls, those sketches ab mere kaam ki nahi

Expand 
     Reply   Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Guys I'm sad today...we still be shifting from or set from tomorrow...I will not be going to the same set anymore...most off all ill miss...

Expand 
     Reply   Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Awww, yay! Teejay is back! I was missing her too. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† And LOL about KVB missing his makeup room, I feel bad for him, but that is cute. ðŸ˜† But why won't he be going to the same set?

As they will be on the run I guess - so maybe that's why.  BUT When they used to do the Manalo scenes - they weren't really in Manali? Right?
Originally posted by prachurya

I guess with the change of the Production team, they will get a change in their sets and all

This makes sense! 
Originally posted by carisma2

As they will be on the run I guess - so maybe that's why.  BUT When they used to do the Manalo scenes - they weren't really in Manali? Right?

They were in Manali for a month or so, I'm sure, when they first started shooting. But yes, eventually they had to create Manali when they went back to Mumbai. ðŸ˜†