Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

anjum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
did u see wat hapened to nandini? O.M.G i hope nandini and karan get married. dont u? anyway can anyone tell me wat happened after wen ansh was gonna slap tulsi and karan cam a grabbed his hand what happened tell me please!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon92 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
         now ansh is dead and nandini and karan are married.nandini was in coma and karan married tanya.after 5 years nandini came back from cama and karan and tanya cant tell her the truth.
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
yep!ansh was killed by his mother coz he was abt to kill nandini!then karan married nandini!nandini gave birth to bhoomi(ansh's child) she went into a coma!so karan married tanya !THEN NADINI CAME BACK !everyone were shocked!tanya was pregnant!and at last tanya left shantiniketan!👏
Shirley thumbnail
hey, i'm in da UK, so i'm a little behind- does nandini find out about tanya being pregnant- i'm only up 2 da bit where nandini filed a rape case against ansh, and when is ansh gonna die? Does bhoomi think dat tanya is her mom coz my frend told me in her fav chota bachcha nomination, she was calling nandini her masi(mom's sis).
rose82 thumbnail
Yes,Bhoomi thinks Tanya is her mom.Though nandini tries her best to make Bhoomi call her maa,she still calls nandini maasi and tanya maa.
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alcazar

Yes,Bhoomi thinks Tanya is her mom.Though nandini tries her best to make Bhoomi call her maa,she still calls nandini maasi and tanya maa.

yup, thats so sad!!! i feel so sry fur nandini!!😭😭

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Originally posted by: #1 kyunki fan

yup, thats so sad!!! i feel so sry fur nandini!!😭😭

i know 😭 😭

appa thumbnail
the coutrt sed dat ansh shud divorce nandani as soon as possable
appa thumbnail
the court sed dat ansh shud divorce nandani as soon as possable