Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

News about "L" productions

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Since you all know, I only write fan fictions for this forum, and now since its closing, I am thinking of ending my fan ficsCry

I will write some maybe in the future lekin not nowSmile Maybe sometime later thoSmile

Lafzoon Main Ke Na Sakoo was my first fan ficSmile Lekin it was supposed to end with Pooja and Ronit having their first child and all happy, I will finish up the special episodes and end itSmile

Life Main.. was supposed to show more quarrels between Pooja-Ronit and Kashish- Angad, then slowly slowly they would start to fall in love with each other and thats when more problems would be caused and they would end up in the most gadbadi situations ever and since Ronit loved music, all four would create a music band tooSmile This might come back but I'm not sure as of yet about it.

As for Love Angle ya Triangle, I am still deciding whether if I should continue it or not, but for Line #8 you will see it sometime soon in the fan fic sectionSmile

Oh yah one last thing, a wonderful person, whom is very special to me, made this for my fan fics, and I promise that person I will use it for other fan fics I make for the futureSmileSmile Thank you!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top