Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Neha admits that she has a Bf (Page 14)

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Joined: 12 February 2005
Posts: 860

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:20am | IP Logged
i wonder who it could be or is this a rumour we would like to know

Jessi LOL

justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Joined: 02 July 2005
Posts: 2014

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkdisha

i wonder who it could be or is this a rumour we would like to know

Jessi LOL

Its a 100% rumor jessi, but i really wish Ms. Neha Bamb have a boyfriend, who can stand next to her and suport her, Neha deserves the best .

love

Justchill

sairah_16 Goldie
sairah_16
sairah_16

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 1190

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I jus cnt think of which actor would be goin out with her......... Confused

LOL
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Joined: 04 November 2005
Posts: 26155

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuch kuch hota

Originally posted by soni595

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by dinky21

Originally posted by puja265

Neha n BF.. with her attitude.... never


probably she doesnt show him any attitudeWinkWink

yeah only her co-stars. poor co-starsLOLLOL

I find that pretty mean, if I am right, the forum rules say, " that discussing a actor's personal life in such a way, is prohibited, and the mere character in the serial should be discussed" And here, Neha's attitude is being discussed? It is utterly unfair to Neha fans, for such comments to be said..because no such comments are made of other actors, and shouldn't be made...If you found my comments offensive, I am sorry, but it is the truth, and many Neha fans will feel the same way.

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

 Yah I agree it's not fair to Neha and her fans, because these so called "attitude problem" of Neha are rumors they aren't true, how would feel if all of a sudden there are rumors spread about you over the internet, and you your self aren't there to defend yourself, that's how Neha must feel if she ever read this. You guys should be shamed of your self for spreading rumors like this and laughing and joking about it. Because this is one fan that won't tolerate it any more, I like Iqbal and Neha both and just because one person doesn't like Neha because of their insecurities that doesn't mean that we should all hop on that wagon and insult her. Sorry if this offended anybody but it had to be said, I couldn't take this anymore

Rajni

I agree with u Soni & Rajni...... well saidClap

 

justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Joined: 02 July 2005
Posts: 2014

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pakistan_Rulez

Originally posted by kuch kuch hota

Originally posted by soni595

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by dinky21

Originally posted by puja265

Neha n BF.. with her attitude.... never


probably she doesnt show him any attitudeWinkWink

yeah only her co-stars. poor co-starsLOLLOL

I find that pretty mean, if I am right, the forum rules say, " that discussing a actor's personal life in such a way, is prohibited, and the mere character in the serial should be discussed" And here, Neha's attitude is being discussed? It is utterly unfair to Neha fans, for such comments to be said..because no such comments are made of other actors, and shouldn't be made...If you found my comments offensive, I am sorry, but it is the truth, and many Neha fans will feel the same way.

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

 

 Yah I agree it's not fair to Neha and her fans, because these so called "attitude problem" of Neha are rumors they aren't true, how would feel if all of a sudden there are rumors spread about you over the internet, and you your self aren't there to defend yourself, that's how Neha must feel if she ever read this. You guys should be shamed of your self for spreading rumors like this and laughing and joking about it. Because this is one fan that won't tolerate it any more, I like Iqbal and Neha both and just because one person doesn't like Neha because of their insecurities that doesn't mean that we should all hop on that wagon and insult her. Sorry if this offended anybody but it had to be said, I couldn't take this anymore

 

Rajni

I agree with you both, Rajni and Soni. Very well said. Thumbs Up

Guys Pooja said she was sorry about that, and she did not mean to say it.

Love

Justchill

justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Joined: 02 July 2005
Posts: 2014

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sammera

hey guys

lets play match maker..who should she hook up with...

Fans only reply..haters please don't bother

Sammera i don't find anyone matching for her till now, May be person with a character like Angad would be fine for this cute sweetheart

love

justchill

justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Joined: 02 July 2005
Posts: 2014

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pakistan_Rulez

Originally posted by justchill

Originally posted by Sammera

hey guys

lets play match maker..who should she hook up with...

Fans only reply..haters please don't bother

Sammera i don't find anyone matching for her till now, May be person with a character like Angad would be fine for this cute sweetheart

love

justchill

No way, yaar! NOT a person like Angad in real life. Never!! (I respect your opinion but just... I dun agree Embarrassed)

Should be sumone with strong character in real life.

 

May be you are right, some one who smashes everyone, fights with everyone just for her.

Love

Justchill

Mona khanna Goldie
Mona khanna
Mona khanna

Joined: 23 January 2006
Posts: 1743

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NEHA FANS COME AND SUPPORT NEHA….

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Maan-Diwani   Replies: 50   Views: 6909

Maan-Diwani 50 6909 09 January 2007 at 10:39am by Mona khanna
Neha-Fans-only: Neha Bamb about Love!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: amy22   Replies: 74   Views: 9718

amy22 74 9718 29 May 2006 at 2:04pm by am_786
NEHA GETS POPULAR...SBS on NEHA

2 3 4

Author: monikaseth   Replies: 28   Views: 4145

monikaseth 28 4145 06 April 2006 at 6:57am by choc_freak
Neha Neha Neha

2 3

Author: Angad_Kripa_200   Replies: 21   Views: 3187

Angad_Kripa_200 21 3187 11 November 2005 at 3:30pm by PuNjAbAn BaBe17
Neha Neha Neha Neha

2 3 4

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 30   Views: 4420

JennyPenny 30 4420 03 September 2005 at 8:20pm by *Dipti*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index