Originally posted by kuch kuch hota

Originally posted by soni595

Originally posted by Sandy_01

Originally posted by dinky21

Originally posted by puja265

Neha n BF.. with her attitude.... never

probably she doesnt show him any attitudeWinkWink

yeah only her co-stars. poor co-starsLOLLOL

I find that pretty mean, if I am right, the forum rules say, " that discussing a actor's personal life in such a way, is prohibited, and the mere character in the serial should be discussed" And here, Neha's attitude is being discussed? It is utterly unfair to Neha fans, for such comments to be said..because no such comments are made of other actors, and shouldn't be made...If you found my comments offensive, I am sorry, but it is the truth, and many Neha fans will feel the same way.

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Yah I agree it's not fair to Neha and her fans, because these so called "attitude problem" of Neha are rumors they aren't true, how would feel if all of a sudden there are rumors spread about you over the internet, and you your self aren't there to defend yourself, that's how Neha must feel if she ever read this. You guys should be shamed of your self for spreading rumors like this and laughing and joking about it. Because this is one fan that won't tolerate it any more, I like Iqbal and Neha both and just because one person doesn't like Neha because of their insecurities that doesn't mean that we should all hop on that wagon and insult her. Sorry if this offended anybody but it had to be said, I couldn't take this anymore

Rajni

I LOVE UUUUUUUU Soni AND RAJNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well said guys and soo true....do people here even know neha enough to say that she has an attitude or w/e they meant?? for christ's sake, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER!! they just believe what those media people make up...yet, they don't believe the news that the media people cook up about iqbal....you guys have no right to be saying bad stuff about neha...and sandy01, what do u mean by her poor co-stars?? im sure if they didn't get a long with her...they would've talked to ekta about the situation by now. But obviously, you can see that they haven't done that and it seems from the interview that neha gave on another forum that everyone gets along with neha VERY WELL! Everyone loves her. Even Neha and Iqbal have cute pillow fights during scenes. Maybe y'all should check it out. oh god if someoen said something like this about iqbal...whoaa mannn the post would be literally 50 pgs long with everyone siding with iqbal and bashing the member who made the post!!!! Im not surprised at all that no member who attacked neha got a warning.Whereas, right now after a moderator reads this..he/she is going to give a warning straight out to all the people who are neha's fans and stood up for her..

Forget it yaar. When people point fingers at others, it's because they have their own insecurity issues. I feel sorry for them, from the bottom of my heart. Actually think of it as a compliment for Neha. People just can't stop discussing her.LOL

LOLLOL True true.

Very True....agree 100%....:bow:

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

poor Iqbal, AmitLOLLOL

Neha un dono ko to bhav hi nahin deti esi liye toLOLLOLLOL

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
namo IF-Dazzler
namo
namo

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Originally posted by AngadKripa4eva

I find that pretty mean, if I am right, the forum rules say, " that discussing a actor's personal life in such a way, is prohibited, and the mere character in the serial should be discussed" And here, Neha's attitude is being discussed? It is utterly unfair to Neha fans, for such comments to be said..because no such comments are made of other actors, and shouldn't be made...If you found my comments offensive, I am sorry, but it is the truth, and many Neha fans will feel the same way.

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Yah I agree it's not fair to Neha and her fans, because these so called "attitude problem" of Neha are rumors they aren't true, how would feel if all of a sudden there are rumors spread about you over the internet, and you your self aren't there to defend yourself, that's how Neha must feel if she ever read this. You guys should be shamed of your self for spreading rumors like this and laughing and joking about it. Because this is one fan that won't tolerate it any more, I like Iqbal and Neha both and just because one person doesn't like Neha because of their insecurities that doesn't mean that we should all hop on that wagon and insult her. Sorry if this offended anybody but it had to be said, I couldn't take this anymore

Rajni

I LOVE UUUUUUUU Soni AND RAJNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well said guys and soo true....do people here even know neha enough to say that she has an attitude or w/e they meant?? for christ's sake, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER!! they just believe what those media people make up...yet, they don't believe the news that the media people cook up about iqbal....you guys have no right to be saying bad stuff about neha...and sandy01, what do u mean by her poor co-stars?? im sure if they didn't get a long with her...they would've talked to ekta about the situation by now. But obviously, you can see that they haven't done that and it seems from the interview that neha gave on another forum that everyone gets along with neha VERY WELL! Everyone loves her. Even Neha and Iqbal have cute pillow fights during scenes. Maybe y'all should check it out. oh god if someoen said something like this about iqbal...whoaa mannn the post would be literally 50 pgs long with everyone siding with iqbal and bashing the member who made the post!!!! Im not surprised at all that no member who attacked neha got a warning.Whereas, right now after a moderator reads this..he/she is going to give a warning straight out to all the people who are neha's fans and stood up for her..

Forget it yaar. When people point fingers at others, it's because they have their own insecurity issues. I feel sorry for them, from the bottom of my heart. Actually think of it as a compliment for Neha. People just can't stop discussing her.LOL

LOLLOL True true.

I TOTALLY AGREE WID U GYZ.......Embarrassed.......n i think "neha n attitude" both things poles apartEmbarrassedBig smile...neha is too sweet to carry attitudeEmbarrassedTongue

soul_stealer Senior Member
soul_stealer
soul_stealer

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namo

Originally posted by AngadKripa4eva

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Rajni

LOLLOL True true.

I TOTALLY AGREE WID U GYZ.......Embarrassed.......n i think "neha n attitude" both things poles apartEmbarrassedBig smile...neha is too sweet to carry attitudeEmbarrassedTongue

VERY WELL said guys Clap it deepely saddens me CryCrywhen people talk about neha is such a way when they have NO IDEA watsoever as to how she is in real life and make up false assumptions about her without knowing the real facts.

luv,

sundus.

soul_stealer Senior Member
soul_stealer
soul_stealer

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sammera

^^ totally agree

yeah even if Neha has attitudes (which i seriously doubt she does judging by her off screen persona), what about all those people who complain and do mud-slinging over the internet??? diss Neha/do name calling/try to bring her down every chance you get, over what??? without having met her firsonally and being a victim of her so called "attitudes" themselves..

WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?

please take few minutes and think over it.. the answer will be very clear

sameera i TRULY AGREE with u and i wonder the same thing myself Confused

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sammera

since we can diss Nehas taste in men (it looks like it thanks to few posters in this thread)... is it ok for me to diss Iqbal's taste in women too??

or do we have some sort of double standards happening?

LOL Exactly.... Why double standards??Ouch 

If you do not want a particular aspect of some actor's personal life being discussed....You better not discuss another actor's personal life in the same way....

And..... This might be an April fools joke... I just read the first page n the last page...

"IF" its true and "IF" the guy is Amit.... Then was Reena Thapar lying??Wink .....Or Maybe that article was a bid to hide their relationship??WinkWink

Disclaimer: Only a hypothetical situation based on assumptions...LOLLOL

And Neha's attitude.... I love it.... Where is it written that only "Men" can show attitude....and women cannot?? People love attitude "Shabbir Ahluwalia" or attitude "Akashdeep Sehgal".... Its great that Neha is breaking these stereotypes and double standards set for women in the society and the industry..... Get going gal...Clap

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:17am | IP Logged

A man always thinks his Woman is the best.... Even if she might be the meanest and the most disgusting creature on Earth... That's why we say "Love is Blind"...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

And Neha is such a sweet girl.... She will find herself a man who loves her a lot....

When people meaner and having attitudes worse than her can find someone for themselves, why not Neha?Wink....Everyone finds someone....So why not Neha??Embarrassed

Btw... There have been three April fool jokes on the same topic... It almost looks like its true...LOL

Go to top