Tumhari Disha

Sting Operation article abotu TD on Yahoo

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Sting operation on Tumhari Disha

Zee's popular soap Tumhari Disha will imitate the infamous sting operations.

Starting Monday, it will be revealed that Dushyant Sehgal's (Ashish Nayyar) past has come back to haunt in the form of a secretly taped video.

Describing the episode, the creative head said, "We plan to make Tumhari Disha more interesting by incorporating real life scenarios into it. After the Holi episode, which was one of the turning points in the story, the sting operation on DK will pave the way for greater drama."

The Sehgal family is shocked when the news of DK's alleged videotape reaches them.

Gargi (Kruttika Desai) calls the whole family together and asks them to watch something exclusive on television.

Disha (Chhavi Mittal) goes pale when she sees a news channel relay tapes of DK in his bedroom with a girl. The newsreader announces, "Here's an exclusive look at what happened in renowned businessman Dushyant Sehgal's bedroom last night."

After seeing the tape, Disha questions DK about his whereabouts the night before. He says the tape is fake and is an attempt to malign his reputation.

The whole family is disturbed by what they have seen. DK tries his best to cover up by saying he was home last night so the man on the tape is not him.  However, when Disha asks him for his exact location last night, he is unable to answer her query

Enjoy

SamyBig smile

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Hi Guys

So this is something from his past that has come back and Gargi is going to use this to poison Disha's mind...I think this will create a big rift by the sounds of it between the two D's. I feel so sorry for DK poor baby..Big smile

Samy

sadi Groupbie
sadi
sadi

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Thumbs Downhey now this sounds bad!
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged

SAMY THANX FOR THE ARTICLE

DEAR DK IS IN A MESSConfused

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Actually this sounds quite intresting!!!!! I really wanna see what happens!! BUt aww humare Dk bechare in toruble again.......Cry LOL

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani- oh yeh thanks for the article samy!!!

Edited by Asian Princess - 02 April 2005 at 4:56am
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 7:18am | IP Logged

trouble..Dead trouble..Dead troubleDead... always trouble and misunderstandings Angrywhats happening in td ..the story becomes really boring where are the sweet romantic scenes between dish and dk ... the writers should take some ideas from bluefishs stories .... they r realllly awesome

the story could be dragged with more romance instead of so much misunderstandings

IRRITATING!!!!!Angry

cant believe that dk could do such a disgusting thingConfused 

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Hi

yes i think DK will face everyones hatred next week but hoping that disha supports him through this but i doubt it...CryCry Do u think this might cause the break up but in my opnion the break up can't happen so soon or maybe it will as the contracts are ending and as disha keeps saying she is inthe houshe becuase of mummji which is not true as she is in the seghal house for our hottie...Lets see but it will be a apainful week..

Samy

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top