Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 52

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Question: in the DVD that has just been released of DkDM, up to what point do they show it?  Since we know that the serial is still running, so they couldn't have had it all!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk (Page 34)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
i found this in flipkart 
do check here link http://www.flipkart.com/devon-ke-dev-mahadev/p/itmdgf4mhhrgqgp9 hope it helps 

The Show portrays Mahadev's journey from a hermit to a house holder. Sati who is the daughter of Daksh, a staunch Lord Vishnu devotee, is drawn to Shiva against the wishes of her father. Experience the mesmerizing journey of Sati falling in love with Shiva, her point of view of the Mahadev...the most charismatic God of Hindu mythology.

Product features:
1. Mahadev ki mahan gaatha...Jeevan ka aarambh bi aur anta bhi
2. 10 DVD pack of re-edited, re-packaged content featuring from the first on-air episode till the Mahadev- Parvati wedding.
3. 5.1 Dolby digital DVD release, for the first time in the history of Indian Television
4. Today's highest rated mythological serial in India.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Celestial-

hirenshrimali

hirenshrimali

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
can any1 find me dat background song dat played wen jalandhar get superentry on awesome seahorses...pls it sounds like dis "devo jalandhar devo me..hoga jalandhar mahapralay...i want dis full lyrics...pls..help me..ShockedDay Dreaming

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
So my question is, how to send a friend request to someone on I-F.
A little help will be useful.Smile

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley4567

So my question is, how to send a friend request to someone on I-F.
A little help will be useful.Smile

There are 2 ways of sending friend requests..

1. you will find a link named Buddy under any post... ( where any one has posted a comment u can find a link named Buddy)
2. Next Is a way you will find a link on ur own profile called friends and there will be place to type any of ur interested memebrs name and u can type the name and click on add buddy Smile

Hope it helps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shiva

cutivenika

cutivenika

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
can any one tell me who this jalander is and what is the connection with mahadev? please.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutivenika

can any one tell me who this jalander is and what is the connection with mahadev? please.
Check this thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutivenika

Meynika

Meynika

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Hi everybody,

Can someone pls tell me how do I post new pictures in this forum?

Tnx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top