sanju01 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Is there a Rushiraj/Kartikeya AT?

No I don't think so.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have missed 2 epis. I wanna knw why navdurga suddenly appeared. had parvati called them but i have read the updates nthing ws written that parvati callled navdurga for shuchita snan. They suddenly got appeared on yesterday's epi why??
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
They are her Shaktis so, they did appear, as per an article Nav-Durgas were invited by Parvati.If they are present, then she can tell them to destroy everything after Vinayak is beheaded. Then others realise they all will have to pay for this deed, got scared & mission finding the head for Vinayak was started.
karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
can any1 give me d link of the new teaser of mahadev where he cuts vinayak's head...
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there is a scene where daksh thinks shiva taking brahma ji head off not the conversation but it is shown like a shadow doing it?any one remember the episode?
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dunno who in the global DT does this, but shouldn't we ask that the show summary be updated?  Currently we have

'Devon ke Dev...Mahadev' is the story of Shiva, the most powerful God within the Hindu culture, as a sansarik or householder. The show portrays his journey from a hermit to a house holder. Sati who is the daughter of Daksh, a staunch Lord Vishnu devotee, is drawn to Shiva against the wishes of her father. Experience the mesmerizing journey of Sati falling in love with Shiva, her point of view of the Mahadev...the most charismatic God of Hindu mythology only on Life OK from 18th Dec. daily ...

Well, since then, so many others, such as Parvati, Mahakali, Durga, Kartikeya and now Ganesh have arrived, shouldn't the above write-up be updated to reflect that?

Another suggestion - in the front page cast list, why not add Ganesh & Devasena in place of Daksha and Khyati?  These 2 are right now in focus, whereas Daksha's role ended a while ago, as did Khyati's.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whenever i go to you tube all i find shiv sati on the most beautiful songs i know shiv parvati vms are made but where are they ,coudnt find a single vm just between parvati and shiv
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
So according to the new rules,will mouni's name be removed from the main starcast list?If yes then please remove daksh and khyati's names too and add ganesh,indra and nandi's names in the list?  
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: subha2601

So according to the new rules,will mouni's name be removed from the main starcast list?If yes then please remove daksh and khyati's names too and add ganesh,indra and nandi's names in the list?  

It's already given for changing.