Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 13

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi again. Can i somehow please get a list of all aired episodes anywhere? Or uhmm link of all compiled written updates?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _Meena_

my mistake for the question but do u know what episode was it in like can u gimme the link or something?

It was an episode in early july dont remember the date
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vaish04

Hi again. Can i somehow please get a list of all aired episodes anywhere? Or uhmm link of all compiled written updates?

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
^^ thankyou so much Nandini :) I think they should post all important links on the main page of helpdesk itself (like all other forums) 
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Mods. Since i am a college student due to which some sites are blocked due to cyberoam and i can't access ur video links as it comes in the category of spyware site. can u give me youtube links of vivah and maha epi promo of 12th aug 2012 and pls can u req. coolbie or videobie to post the sites wich do not come in the category of spyware even we can't access dailmotion.
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sargesh

Dear Mods. Since i am a college student due to which some sites are blocked due to cyberoam and i can't access ur video links as it comes in the category of spyware site. can u give me youtube links of vivah and maha epi promo of 12th aug 2012 and pls can u req. coolbie or videobie to post the sites wich do not come in the category of spyware even we can't access dailmotion.

Hi, i can understand accessing those sites are pretty much difficult. But LifeOk channel has uploaded all episodes till June in HQ in their Youtube channel and a user on YT is uploading episodes from July onwards. Here's the link to both. Keep checking them for 12th August's update :)

Hope it helps:)
Sargesh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaish04

Hi, i can understand accessing those sites are pretty much difficult. But LifeOk channel has uploaded all episodes till June in HQ in their Youtube channel and a user on YT is uploading episodes from July onwards. Here's the link to both. Keep checking them for 12th August's update :)

Hope it helps:)

thanx vaish04 
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi i am looking for 2 nd july episode where narad mui comes to help parvati
because i am outside india the video posted on forum not working for me please if some one have you tube video or domainblocked working video please give me link,,,,,,,,

or if possible written update link as i try to search here on forum i could not find it please
thanks in advance
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: bsingapury

hi i am looking for 2 nd july episode where narad mui comes to help parvati

because i am outside india the video posted on forum not working for me please if some one have you tube video or domainblocked working video please give me link,,,,,,,,

or if possible written update link as i try to search here on forum i could not find it please
thanks in advance

All the WU & VU are posted at
July's epi can be found on pg 3.
Sargesh thumbnail
can anyone tell me the episode no. in which story of shiva and adishakti is shown. i think it was told by bramha abt aadishakti separation from shiva and later took birth as sati
Edited by Sargesh - 11 years ago