Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

Karpur gauram is a pauranik mantra .its on youtube. I dont know about the other songs
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Karpur gauram is a pauranik mantra .its on youtube. I dont know about the other songs

Actually Karpur gauram is included in every aarti where towards the end camphor is added to aarti n then Karpur(camphor)gauram is sung...but donno why its used in dis show as bg to Shiv...
Originally posted by flamingo_aries

Actually Karpur gauram is included in every aarti where towards the end camphor is added to aarti n then Karpur(camphor)gauram is sung...but donno why its used in dis show as bg to Shiv...
Karpur gauram... shloka, describes Shivji as fair as a Crystal (Camphor colour), is saar of this sansar, with Snake as a garland. He resides in our heart as Bhava (Shivji) with Bhavani (Parvati), our salutations to them.
Actually it describes him as of Camphor colour, it's funny this shloka is used while putting Camphor.
Originally posted by flamingo_aries

karpurgauram is a shlok dedicated to lord shiva and parvati. Bhavam Bhavani sahitam namami means i pray to bow to shiv and parvati. Cmpher is kapur not karpur
Originally posted by pnars

Where can I download the songs (both audio and video) of the serial? Specifically, "Karpoora gauram.." and the song Shiva sang in the forest for the musicians. Would be great if you could point me to the others too...

Thanks,
Paddy
You can get the audios here
Originally posted by narangi_77

Will the cast page be updated soon to include Himavan, Mena and Parvati?

Actually, from the front page cast list, Sati, Khyatti and Daksh should come off, while Himavan, Mena, Ganga and Parvati should be added.  In the cast page, the 2 kids actors who play toddler and child Parvati - Jiya Solanki and Anushka Sen - should also be listed.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
can someone tell me I-F mein kaunsa time zone chal raha hai?
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Actually, from the front page cast list, Sati, Khyatti and Daksh should come off, while Himavan, Mena, Ganga and Parvati should be added.  In the cast page, the 2 kids actors who play toddler and child Parvati - Jiya Solanki and Anushka Sen - should also be listed.

Do you know whom should we contact?
Leave it to the DT - that's their job.
Let some more character of this new track come, then will get a better idea.