Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 42

Posted: 9 years ago
hello mnx12

i am ashokaps.

i would like to thank you for the hard and great work you have done for our forum.

i am a new member.  i have been silent one for long but as our beloved serial is ending i wanted to thank the dkdm team from my side.

i want to open a thread on the great work done by Devon ke dev Mahadev research and writer team but i am not getting my validation email to start a new thread.

i want to write the myths and my understanding of them by months for the three year journey that  the research team and writers have used so creatively to entertain and evoke a deep respect and emotion for shiv parvati family.

also mentioning the source.

also as it will take time to finish the three years will i be able to post even after the serial is over.

please help in what i should do.

if i am not able to open new thread . should i write my own blog and post the link in discussion thread.

awaiting your reply.

thank you.

ashokaps
Hi ashokaps,
Thanks for being a part of this forum.
You wish to discuss various tracks, their sources etc. I'll open a topic where you can post & discuss with others now & even after the show is over.
This is the link.
DKDM Stories- Myths & Understandings.

You can send your message for the farewell thread too by sending me (mnx12) a pm.

Hi Minakshi

Thank you for opening the thread for me so promptly.

I am sending the message also . if it needs change please tell me.

thank you .

ashokaps.
Hi, where are the last updates of this serial?  Or has nobody been updating?
Hey, quick question - where are the recent written updates?  I don't see any in the last few pages.  Haven't there been WUs recently?
From Sept onwards, WU are not posted. EDT was opened from 1st Sept, for interested members to discuss the epi.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Hi, where are the last updates of this serial?  Or has nobody been updating?
WUs were discontinued just before Lohithaang track I think... You have to read the EDT😉
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 9 years ago
^^ It's wrong to say no one bothered to read them. The updaters got buzy, track dragging was also a reason. If you'll check EDT, it's mentioned, they missed WU, as some depended on updates to know what happened.
Updaters puts their time & effort from their buzy schedule. Appreciating their efforts is least one can do instead of saying no one bothered to read them.
Originally posted by mnx12

^^ It's wrong to say no one bothered to read them. The updaters got buzy, track dragging was also a reason. If you'll check EDT, it's mentioned, they missed WU, as some depended on updates to know what happened.
Updaters puts their time & effort from their buzy schedule. Appreciating their efforts is least one can do instead of saying no one bothered to read them.
You misunderstand. Or I misunderstood. Ok fine, edited.😳
Sorry. My bad.
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 9 years ago
where are the last updates of this serial? ðŸ˜Š