lolz ana LOL ......im also cuming pm me detailz LOL ..... Big smile
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Here it is!!!

EnjoyyyyyyyyyTongueTongueTongue

Update Jan 10, 2006

Pictures by Nomi Big smile  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=173489

Video by NomiBig smile http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=173567

Update by GeetBig smile

hey gulab jamuns!
kaise ho??u kno my science exam went greaaat!!!!!!i think aap sab ki gud lucks ka nateeja hai,nahi? Hug
neways,here is the update....
the show started with anitaah's  sangeet preparations....i  dont kno if i should say that,cuz they were a bit of a time waste...
well,she had decided a few games for her sangeet,like the "how much u kno ur partener game".it started with anitahh and manik,and aaliyaah(not our aaliyah,but a different 1 )entered.dont hate me for this,but i found the earlier aaliyaah far more beautiful that the new 1.well,manik fell in luv with aaliyah,right then and there and answered anitaah's questions looking at aaliyaah until he got busted...by angad.
then it was ak's turn,angad was asked questions when prithvi entered.
first question,kripa's fave colour:i think he said white
which 1 did kripa prefer:mountains or oceans,answer is mountains
third was kripa's fave. food its indian
then dadi asked kripa's fave. song and prithvi answered in his mind:mera kuchh samaan. but angad got that wrong.
then angad announced that kripa was expecting and prithvi went outside while kripa rushed after him and told him that it was a lie and some1 was trying to trap her while angad came and said"oh cmon kripa.ab humari shaadi ho chhuki hai,aur tumhare aur prithvi ka divorce.toh kya hua ki tum aur main ....jab tum prithvi kesaath thi,still there is no doubt ki bachha mera hai" and when kripa protested,prithvi said"oh cmon kripa,tumne meri chhinta toh nahi ki,ab us bechare aane waale bachhe ki chinta toh kar lo?!!!.neways,congrats angad,bye" he went and then kripa rushed into her room and cried,when angad followed her,his maasi stopped him and dadi went instead,and then dadi explained to kripa the whole"dont lose the game " lecture and then kripa said" ab main yeh jung angad ke tareeke se ladoongi.everything is fair in luv and war"
ohh,and they showed aaliyaah   and manik where manik was asking aaliyah for a ddance and kin of doing zabardasti,when aaliyah looked at him in a menacing manner...and the episode ended

hey guys!
i  remember kripa mentioned"luv and war".hmmm does this mean what i think it does,or just a coincidence??

sorry that it isnt sooo detailed today,but really i have got a serious cold,u kno the sneezing 8-10 times in a minute type cold.....soi  couldnt really hear much dialogues!!
but luv u guys!!!
geet

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
thanks vandu Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index