your take on indira rishi weeding

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

ok this topic is not for anti rishi  or rishi fans this for all of hd members ...

as we know there is chances
1(fake marriage according to voice )
2 (dream because of thapad .)

what do you think going to happen .

my take ...as sbb says due to circumstances indira is going to pretend marriaed to rishi...than why the hell that thapad to rishi ...
so i think it going to be his dream  not sure but 90 % chanses of that only( my point of view)
shared yours...

Acnchal R u back on watching this show.. as far as i know u were not watching ???
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Acnchal R u back on watching this show.. as far as i know u were not watching ???

ya only till  31 dec 2011... and this is love of rati which brings me back again and again and as i am here for few days so i have desided to support hd fully whether i don't like male lead ... no problem ... as i am not student anymore so most of the time i don't get time to watch hd.
who's going gardening?why is there talk of weeding? lol.i thought indira and rishi were preparin for a fake wedding! :p
well as for the thappad i think they showed in the promo that rishi was takin advantage of the situation to get close with herso thats y may b the thappad...
Originally posted by luminos3

who's going gardening?why is there talk of weeding? lol.i thought indira and rishi were preparin for a fake wedding! :p

hey dear first read the post then ask why talk of weeding...

after saw the promo rishi indira marriage not dream ,may be reason of visa something or sharing one room coz of lack of money ...they will try to save from critical situation

Originally posted by jackklin

after saw the promo rishi indira marriage not dream ,may be reason of visa something or sharing one room coz of lack of money ...they will try to save from critical situation

🤣

Lack of money , Ricky is RICH 😆 so why go for fake marriege ...so they can share one room , rent se jyada shadi per kharch🤣 ...

Visa.. ..Indian citizen can stay in hongkong for 14 days without VISA.. shooting khatam ho gayee hai 🤣 they r back now in Delhi i believe.. ...😆

Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jackklin

jaccklin your point of view may be right for one room" but tell me if they have to pretend then why they are going to marry by rituals " i want to know how this fake weeding going to happen ... eagerly waiting for tonight episode .
I wonder if this wedding ceremony  is real or just an elusive dream