livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey Shimmer no matter how much u keep shimmering and  try 2 bring anu in the light u will not be successful.. And dont u call HAMARA BAJAJ an OLD GUY  he is not old ... and no matter how much the balaji grp tries 2 make him look old ..by giving him stupid hairstyles and old people type clothes... he will always be HOT & HANDSOME .. he will   always keep ROCKING.. unlike ANURAG who is a loser....

Anurag is a crybaby who likes 2 disrupt other peoples happiness.... 

U admitted in one of ur toics that he is a SISSY and i BELIEVE he wil always remain one

THis is HAMARA BAJAJ  and this is ur ANurag

Bowing 2 him.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poison ivy thumbnail
ok!! please dont fight!! please!!
Ronit thumbnail
hey no1fanofronit just leave these people they have their own opinion that anu is the best and we have our own opinion that Ronit is the best so lets keep our own opinions instead of Criticizing the others okay and plz shimmer take it easily 😉 
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
GUYS DON'T START THIS ALL OVER AGIAN PLS
livingforelvis thumbnail
Fine i wont say any thing 2 any one but only if they [ANU FANS] stay in their limit 
shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

where u from no1ronitfan?

wen i supposedly admitted anu is a 'sissy' it ws used in extreme sarcasm...sorry if u didn get the 'tone' gurl...i know its hard to get tht on da net...

and yea hes one 'loser' (as u put it) who handed over the woman he loved to sum1 else even tho he did have a chance not to...and uhuh he dissrupted their lives for the past 20yrs n thts why their still together eh?

and honey u can believe whtever u like....we all can no1s stopping any1....

and one last thing i wsnt trying to bring 'anu into the light', i ws just replyin to ppls posts, n heck i dont need to try and bring him into the light c u just mentioned him urself!!! just kiddin

and again for the last time im not talkn abt the actor im talkn abt the character so ronit can as 'hot n handsome' as he possibly can (wid his double chin n all- wich makes him look very young btw) for all i care, im talkn abt bajaj not ronit....fact remains hes almost tht annoyin prernas dads age in the story

and yea we will if u do too

anyways thts all for now

Ninelives thumbnail
oh no not again.... 😔Edited by ronitpf - 19 years ago
livingforelvis thumbnail

I was angry .. ok i m sorry  i wont fight again....

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes,no1fanofronit. Plz don't fight with them, just IGNORE them. Let them say and think whatever they want. Why bother? Why waste our time? So plzzzzz, just ignore.
Ronit thumbnail
Ya no1fanofronit in the beggining that also happened with me i just used to go out of control but ab tu aadat si hai mujhko!!!! and another thing i am also a mod so i cannot support u in ur fighting as i used to before tumha bhi boohat jald is sab ki aadat ho jae gi these anurag fanz are just here to irritate us to tease us just ignore them and CHILLL!!!!😉