Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Hi Guyss

If Anyone can do the back-up do volunteer! Will add your name :)

Written Updaters:

Sunday: 
_Aanchal_
Monday:
Naina2127
Tuesday: Naina2127
Wednesday:~Serendipity~
Thursday: ~Serendipity~
Friday: SPN_JD_Addicted
Saturday: 
_Aanchal_

Video Updaters:

Sunday-Saturday: sonyfan28

Back up Written Updaters:

Sunday-Saturday: jasminedayal, Monday-Friday: KriYa_Life, Sunday: .Lena. Episode High Lights: Jess.

Thanks, IF Dev. Team

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 01 January 2012 at 1:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulDiorRouge.FingerFetishmaria090

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Video Updates - Final" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I wouldn't mind doing some of the written updates = ) Only problem might be time differences.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

I wouldn't mind doing some of the written updates = ) Only problem might be time differences.

The WU Must be posted max 2hrs after the epi has aired..! and if u take it do tell me the days u want to do the WU.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

The WU Must be posted max 2hrs after the epi has aired..! and if u take it do tell me the days u want to do the WU.. 

I see! LOL Okay could you possibly tell me what time it is aired in India? I live in Australia so it's only humanely possible for me to update according to LIVE videos aired on the internet. Maybe If I could find the time difference, and what time I'm supposed to update HERE - it would make it easier to decide whether I'm up for the job.

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I can do it on Friday

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I can do Mondays and Tuesdays :)

Cheers!
Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 19 December 2011 at 7:07am

~Serendipity~

IF-Rockerz

~Serendipity~

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
heyyaa.:)
i too can WU..any day except d weekend..:)..Embarrassed...from mon to fri..:)..but within 1 hour of it airing..:)..
awesome show,...brilliant concept,..Embarrassed

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

I see! LOL Okay could you possibly tell me what time it is aired in India? I live in Australia so it's only humanely possible for me to update according to LIVE videos aired on the internet. Maybe If I could find the time difference, and what time I'm supposed to update HERE - it would make it easier to decide whether I'm up for the job.

Its aired at 10pm here in India Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.