Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Apu on star parivaar.. heights of PDA..ew (Page 9)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tablet

I had never imagined AA could be so cheap.... after meeting him in person, i thought he was a  decent man , who unfortunately married an indecent woman -but after watching the SPA show -i think AA-SS made for each other, sorry i have lost respect for him, decent men dont behave like this...... yuck. Dead

i was so embarrassed when my aunt who was sitting near me, said eeks ! u like this guy!!! he is so ******, i wont use the word here.
and yes my mona singh deserves a gentleman, a decent man and not someone like AA, he should stick to that ss only-perfect match.Dead

mona singh is a class apart- and AA better stop sticking to her- mona deserves someone better-as she herself is dignified and classy. Clap
i wish i had never met this man- though i still like arman suri, but AA goes off my list- i prefer decent men not such******. Dead

and yes he can go and work with balaji, i dont care- i prefer 2 watch mona instead and there r even better decent options on TV.
AA has disappointed me.
Dead

OMGGGGGGGG tabs....i can understand......he turned out to be such a pervert!!.....no one expected this from AA...and buddies, this was just the tip of the iceberg..the actual star parivaar awards is going to be aired today...so have to watch what ALL SS says as she is compereing along with amit sareen.........well, as you said, this was so disappointing....SS we can understand..but who in the wildest dreams thought that AA would be such a  cheapoDead.....I dont know how i even liked him a few months back......well, ammu says that perhaps he was drunkConfusedConfused...but who cares.....AA made an ass of himself and has lost 50%  the IF lowe

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Why is everyone so suprised?? LOL LOL
Confused Confused

hahas..i'm wondering the same Tongue it's nothing new..
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

wow so many disgusted ......well I was too........ and it had nothing to do with SS ......its just the basic behaviour in public.You dont behave like that,.......infact i was surprised that SS had to say "control control" to calm him down otherwise he would have swallowed her and he almost had a go at her again until ritu came in between.

after seeing that  MY IMPRESSION of apurva hs gone even more low ,I always felt that he wasnt as good as he proclaimed to be in his interviews

he said in the IF interview that he doesnt drink or smoke but that was a big lie as we all know that he smokes and drinks .He said in the AJK video that he is introvertish and i svery shy,looking at 2days video completely contradicts his statement even if it was only his wife ,it was still in public eye

I like moa singh coz she has always maintained her dignity and she has alway carried herself very well and I also wishe she finds her dream man as she had mentioned in kandyfloss .I like her veen more after seeing the ladies behaving in the SPA ,all of them act soooooooo artificial and over the top

well tina, do you remember when mona's interview was posted wherein she said thaat JJKN must end....and sheena and me went mad and bashed mona...well, i yet think that she deserved that bashing as she shouldnt have badmouthed her show but i eat up one of my statement...i had then said that at least AA never contradicts himself and he always accepts that eh is a yes yes man....NO....AA is one of the biggest hypocrites that i have seen...firstly, he lies to us saying that he doesnt smoke but we all saw that wonderful pic where he had the cigarette in his hand and sid too said that she caught him smoking on the sets...now that proves beyond doubt that he is a frequent smoker(maybe just not a chain smoker)....and he said that eh doesnt drink but there have been many pics wherein he's drinking..and if a birdie is to be believed, he takes baccardi every night.......its not a sin if one smokes or drinkes but then why lie????...lying is certainly not a foible......apu showed very poor integrity when he lied to all his fansAngryAngry.....and on one hand, on the sets of JJKN, he hits hard on mona just for fun  and on the other hand, he almost molests his wife in public......both of which are not crimes but something which annoys the crap out of people.......beshamram kahin ka.......yeh tho ek pukka ass niklaDeadDeadDead..and i really hope that mona gets a good decent fellow as she is very dignified......RK was right...sanda are meant to be with each other.....they deserve each other....SS who is vocal,arrogant, snobbish, haughty and pompous and AA who is like a billi....acts very bhola but is a scoundrel who maintains a facade of good mannersAngry

Edited by Buffie - 01 April 2006 at 9:39pm
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaaa

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Why is everyone so suprised??

hahas..i'm wondering the same Tongue it's nothing new..

because  no one expected this kind of assey behaviour from AA...he managed to hide his other facet under a veneer of bholapanAngryAngry..he kept up the  masquerade of being sincere and genuine  all this while.....so disappointingAngry

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
i never thought hed go to this extent...i mean, in a public awards function..on television..it was rude and totally not needed. idk what to think anymore. theres a limit to everything. i could see ss doing that but aa? he really surprised me. Ouch

he was probably drunk or something. Dead
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
it was bound to happen eventually.. Ouch Ouch
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

it was bound to happen eventually.. Ouch Ouch

yes this is eggjactly what i was thinking.

shaadi main aksar yeh hota hai

celebs ki harkatose fans ka dil dukhta hai.

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

it was bound to
happen eventually..

yes this is eggjactly what i was thinking.

shaadi main aksar yeh hota hai

celebs ki harkatose fans ka dil dukhta hai.

Ermm

Go to top