Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Apu on star parivaar.. heights of PDA..ew (Page 6)

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
ummmmm so much uproar wow ,i just saw the video and yeah it looked like he was waiting to eat her and thank god ritu interrupted them otherwise the look he gave her as if he was about to do it then and there ......
anyway too much PDA is nota t all good and it maeks them look cheap thats why i too like gauri-hiten and for that mater i like shweta-manav too ....these couples are a class apart

drrkamra Senior Member
drrkamra
drrkamra

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK…DeadYUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK…Dead…..i hate AA….i hate sanda…….and I resign  from  the SS fan club RIGHT NOW!!!……I tried to look at the better things but of no use...i really tried, i swear.......BUT they freak out  me time and againDead .yuckkkkkkkk….LOLLOL I knew it! Bakre ki maa kab tak kair manati!

SS was emceeing for the SPA and  when AA comes in, he damn runs into SS trying to smooch her…yuckkkkkkkkkDeadDeadDead...DUDE, you have a home.......please confine it to HOME…no one else acted like that…not even hiten gauri, not even rohit mansi.......yuckkkkDead….and SandA chipkofiedDeadDead

SS sais that "yeh  khaas insaan vaise tho star parivaar ke hissa nahin hai magar "
..and before she could complete, AA said that "magar aadha hissa hoon"..and GISED to gloryDead…..his shirt…ewwwwww….who the hell wears orange and turquoise…..

then sanda hug and ritu chaudhary comes in and says"kitne romance karthe ho ya aap log..har waqt romance hi karthe hoDead"…then all burst into laughter and AA huggedddd ritu…

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww…what's wrong with sanda..why do they PDA EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEE…I mean, EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEE…….NO  one else acts like these two…not even neetu-amit who are not even married…sanda make out as though they have just started dating…ewwwwwwwwwwwww…

trust me, NO ONE ELSE ACT LIKE  SANDA.....NO ONE...gauri and hiten are so dignified and so down to earth....somethign is seriously wrong with sanda...i mean, everywhere they PDA....i hate AA,..i can understand SS as she is always like that, BUT AAAngry...why did he have to say that he wants to join star

oh, I forgot..AA said that "main star parivaar ke hissa banna chahtha hoon" and GISed … YOU Censored, go join kekta….you don't deserve to be working as armaan…..go join  balaji and act in STAR PLUS as a typical clichd kektaa hero…...you deserve that...star doesnt offer you any scope......look at ronit roy and sujal and kkavya.......you will be one like them...yeah, for all the above stated reasons, go join balaji......AngryAngry

No wonder the other thread lost all effervescence like a coke bottle open sice last nightLOL

Welcome back to the club Buffie!

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by indiainspires

Originally posted by priyaaa

Confused

uggghhhhhhDead this is CHEAPNESSConfusedeeekks ...this is disgusting...thank god i havent seen the full clip yet....honestly....ConfusedWHT made aa act like THIS?????

HORMONES, I-I........ hormones going into overdrive.Angry

YYUUUCCCKKKKKK.........that man needs to get a life...there is more to marriage than just going at your spouse like you haven't eaten in months!!!!Dead

I have lost all respect for AA--this is the SAME man who was grabbing Mona' shoulders and caressing her arms recently.......talk about having fun on the side!!!!

Move over Casanova---Apoorva Agnihotri is here!!Angry

saw it n well amit sareen, ritu chowdhury n aa came 2gether. so they n smtimes rk r who aa can hug/hang out wid officially'TongueLOL. ok 1)SS pulled him towards herWinkConfusedLOL2)put her arm round his neckConfusedLOL3)then AA puts his hand on her sideLOL (whereas he never leaves j's side/shoulders ANYYTIME ... while she never ever makes the first gesture...so diff a-jWink/sandaLOL) alas...couldnt see properly him falling over/smooching ss..so dont know abt tht...but since all here hv seen it...all ican say is pda ..n esp the kind of sanda did ...is  disgustingAngryConfusedOuch....tht pic posted here makes me puke....ConfusedDead they r married for like 2 yrs now i think then why they behave in such a desperate fashionConfusedAngryDead 

n AA..Confusedwht a top n white pantOuchOuchLOLn ss was looking so ordinary...i think ms looks awesome in halter necks while ss was like okkkkkk.......when aa can give GOOD advice to ms..why cant he do so for himself n his ss?...eekss on the whole..n aa drinks/smokes/enjoys m as well as ss ////all this is completely opp. to wht he said on IF intevw.....Confused

Edited by indiainspires - 01 April 2006 at 1:41pm
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaaa

Confused

LOL

Clap

Seriously, SandA 4everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Tongue

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa