Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Apu on star parivaar.. heights of PDA..ew (Page 4)

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Keeping all the moooooshie stuff aside..I wish someone had warned me that this clip would be so scary..but I guess I should have assumed it what w.Shrieky being front & center.

1) My Chinky was BY FAR the cutest, best dressed, most well-mannered person on that red carpet..awww..did you see her blow kisses!? I need to eattt her! Big smile

2) I heart Rakshanda but the only thing I didn't like is that she just walked right by all of the fans..no handshakes, autographs, nothing! Ouch She's queet @ the end though. Embarrassed

3) Is there a reason that Shrieky thinks it's necessary to hold EVERYONE'S hand!? Apara Mehta, Rohit Roy, that other chick, Manasi Joshi Roy, Hiten Tejwani, Sai Deodhar, Tina Parakh, etc. Hey guys, maybe it's not just limited to my Dimples. (And P.S.-> Apparently it's okay for her to hold everyone ELSE'S hubbie..but no one can touch hers..) Dead

4)Is there a reason that Sangeeta Ghosh's "twin friends" HATE being contained in her clothing & are always hanging out to join the partie??? LOL Dead

5)I couldn't catch who it was, but WHO walks the red carpet while talking on their cell phone!? Such poor manners.Angry

6) HOLIE MOTHER OF G-D..WHO DRESSED APOORVA THAT NIGHT!?!? I felt like it was the 60's & I was sitting @ Woodstock w.a hippie in long hair & tie-dye! Dead Confused Cry

7) Yeah..the PDA needs to go..I never thought I'd see a day where Dimples annoyed the crap out of me..looks like I saw it!!! But although I agree that they may be trying to become trendsetters & whatnot, I'm sorrie, hardly anyone but Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes do things like that..& they're considered weirdos here anyway! Seriously, AA looked like he was about to devour his wife right then & there. Dead Ewwwwwwww..(P.S.--> Hey Shrieky, GET OFF OF OUR SHOW!)

8) WHOOO says "Kashish Jaissi Koi Nahin"..get a life..& your own show. Stern Smile

9) Chewing gum like a cow on the red carpet..VERY L.S. (for those who watch Kandy Floss, you'll know what I mean). Pinch

10) I lowe how Manish Goyal thinks he's a superstar.. LOL But dude, that one fan who literally GRABBED his arm needs a knock in the face. Confused

11) Someone give Shabbir Ahluwalia a razor & some scissors!!! PLEASE!!! Dead

12) Gauri Pradhan should understand that she is where she is b.c she has fans in India..playing w.your hair while fans ask for autographs is LOSERISH. Thumbs Down

13)If Shweta Tiwari wants to sing in public, she should concentrate more on vocal lessons & less on Cezzane Khan. Wink

14) I liked when Tina Parakh called Shrieky a "bygone"..is that bad? Embarrassed

15) Why is Dimples signing the Star Parivaar board? Ekta's probably not going to see it, my lowe. Ermm

Okie..sooo..I dunno how this turned into a commentary..but I'm almost glad I don't get Star here!!! LOL

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Edited by Sidlum - 01 April 2006 at 11:10am

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
and what about that..err..grunt..that apu gave as he ran into
shilpa.. LOL
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaaa

and what about that..err..grunt..that apu gave as he ran into
shilpa.. LOL

LOL Yahhh..that was something that I have NO WORDS for. LOL

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sidlum

1) My Chinky was BY FAR the cutest, best dressed, most well-mannered person on that red carpet..awww..did you see her blow kisses!? I need to eattt her! Big smile

4)Is there a reason that Sangeeta Ghosh's "twin friends" HATE being contained in her clothing & are always hanging out to join the partie??? LOL Dead

THEY ARE THE ONLY "ASSETS" SHE HAS COZ HER ACTING IS NOTHING MUCH!

8) WHOOO says "Kashish Jaissi Koi Nahin"..get a life..& your own show. Stern Smile

SERIOUSLY......I WANTED TO KILL THATAngry PERSON....

14) I liked when Tina Parakh called Shrieky a "bygone"..is that bad? Embarrassed

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Sid you are a scream..you cheered me up...LOL

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidlum

7) Yeah..the PDA needs to go..I never thought I'd see a day where Dimples annoyed the crap out of me..looks like I saw it!!! But although I agree that they may be trying to become trendsetters & whatnot, I'm sorrie, hardly anyone but Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes do things like that..& they're considered weirdos here anyway! Seriously, AA looked like he was about to devour his wife right then & there. really..was it tht bad???DeadDead Ewwwwwwww..(P.S.--> Hey Shrieky, GET OFF OF OUR SHOW!)

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Confused
indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
havent seen the clip yet...but if AA was behaving in such a fashion...then EEEEKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSS..........
like i said earlier, i smhow didnt like tht he was overly touching/caressing/playing wid mona recently..and if he is soooooooooooooooo much madly in love wid his wife,(tht's how they will justify pda) then i hate him for chipkofying mona on the sets/on jjkn n then his wife..
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged
but you know..it was shilpa that pulled apu in to her..

Go to top