Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Apu on star parivaar.. heights of PDA..ew (Page 3)

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim

Can Nomi please upload the video. We want to share
Buffie' experience Wink Wink

he already has put it up..

http://www.zippyvideos.com/5554003074615316/sparedcarpet/*no mee

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaaa

Originally posted by Dimdim

Can Nomi please upload the video. We want to share
Buffie' experience Wink Wink

he already has put it up..

http://www.zippyvideos.com/5554003074615316/sparedcarpet/*no mee

does anyone have the download link too

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i can get a download link in 1/2 hour.. Tongue
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

wow buffie u reallys eem to be pissed off thats exactly why mona doesnt hang out with these gals and guys,her firends like gaurav,rakshanda are class apart.
thats why mona jaisi koi nahin
i was never impressed by apu offscreen and thats why i always said that i like arman suri better than apu anyday

Touche, Tina.

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
sorry for the delay..my computer randomly decided to
freeze up on me Cry Cry Confused

anyways, here's the download link..

click hereTongue

Edited by priyaaa - 01 April 2006 at 10:22am
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

I am really sorry if i am hurting anyone.but i am thinking the other way round.
Apu chipkufied with SS maybe to show in media that he loves SS and only SS. there aint any other gals in his life. or may be he is trying to prove SS that he is the most obidient hubby one can think off and he has no lafraas with Mona.

Apu said that he wud love to be a part of Star may be becoz he didnt want to insult Star by saying that he wudnt want to work with Balaji. he was present at an occasion where he was just a guest(or maybe not WANTED) and as shilpa's hubby so he just cudnt say that i wud never stick to Star and i prefer Sony. even if he said such things he wud have been addressed as an extremely "proud" person.

i wud not want to comment on his dressing sense. i leave it upto him. something in life never change even if you go on shouting.
Pls dont misunderstand my post. i am not hurting anyones view. but its only this that i am a positive person so i have written what i really felt. but i respect to what all my friends has said.

apu, u definitely have a point! i agree.

the clip was ewwww and sanda shud get a room... 
I take some stuff i said earlier back..
qt

Edited by mermaid_QT - 01 April 2006 at 6:07pm
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by priyaaa

Originally posted by hansa

Cool down buffie, cool down dear!!! Breathe in, breathe
out, breathe in, out, in, out!!! Then give a BIG smile Smile , Then a BIG grin
Big smile Now that's much better!!! LOL

like KHNH.."1-2-3-EEEEEE!!" Big smile

its not funny...it  WAS FREAKING!!!!...watch the video and you'll will know for yourself.......no one else acts like them.....these always fall out of place from the others ....they always stabd apart and that too  not in a nice way......some say that I dislike ss coz she is married to AA...NO!!! i dislike AA as much as i dislike SS..........he is certainly a Censored....hiten is dignified, ronit and rohit roy are dignified...its only  AA who acts like  this

I agree with Buffie completely......i saw that too and my reaction was one of extreme DISGUST. I feel SandA are actually 2 insecure people who rty to show how "hot" they are by indulging in such antics.AngryDead

And since the media loves sensationalism, they hype up those two, and they lap it up, thinking that they are indeed the hottest couple.LOL

Wel,, sorry to disappoint you SandA, but you guys are seriously UNCOOL. Smoooching at your friends' house is bad enough, but at an awards function, ON CAMERA!!!!????????Confused It just shows that you are seriously immature and not ready for any serious relationship.

Look at Hiten-gauri or Rohit-Mansi---you can see the love they have reflected in thier eyes, but they NEVER do PDA in public.Clap

Well, good luck to SandA. They deserve each other and should stick to each other like GLUE.Dead

And Mr.Agnihotri, this is your commitment to JJKN--you allow your spouse to come on the show so that she can keep an eye on you, and now you are planning to join Star Parivar knowing full well that you will have to play a typical kekta hero??? So you are not in it for creativity, you just want to make a quick buck.

And, like Tina, i agree that Armaan Suri rocks but AA SUCKS!!!Ouch I like Gaurav, Karan and Vikas much better than him--at least these guys don't bahave differently with different people. AA smooches SS when he is with her and then hits on Mona when he is on the sets.Angry

Moderator's Note:
please express your views in a calm, composed, matured manner. it helps maintain a nice atmosphere in the forum

Edited by lashforever - 02 April 2006 at 7:55am
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Apurva

I am really sorry if i am hurting anyone.but i am thinking the other way round.
Apu chipkufied with SS maybe to show in media that he loves SS and only SS. there aint any other gals in his life. or may be he is trying to prove SS that he is the most obidient hubby one can think off and he has no lafraas with Mona. 

OK, Apurva, even if that was his intention, it still shows him in a bad light. If he actually has something going with Mona and tries to show SS that he loves only her (SS), it is pure DECEIT and not something that i expected from him.

Secondly, if you want to clear differences with your spouse, a public place is certainly not the right location, and certainly not in front of the TV cameras! Your home is the place to sort out issues--not an awards function, and certainly not the JJKN sets!!

I don't know what to make of this. I can't reconcile this AA that i saw this evening with the one on the AJK spl. They seem to be two different people. I can't justly criticise SS for all this because AA at the end of the day, has to make his own choices and if he ends up acting like a confused person, it is a sign of his weakness as a human being.Ouch

Go to top