Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Apu on star parivaar.. heights of PDA..ew (Page 12)

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Dead Dead cHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! RAM RAM!!

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sidlum

Oh Lord guys..herewegoagain..I haven't lost respect for Apoorva but I do believe that his behavior was slightly gross..it really just wasn't necessary to do. As for MandA, I'm usually out of that debate..& I've told anyone who asked that I didn't see anything unusual on the sets..but in totality, I think that AA just made a poor & unwise decision with regards to the slightly over-the-top PDA..especially for India b.c here in the US, it's really nothing new. I guess I just think that there should have been a little more class & tact, that's all..however, I do also respect my Jyoti's opinion b.c it is in fact true, that sometimes..especially in more recent times, we really blur the line b.w reel & real too much..& I'm sure I get caught up in the gossip too sometimes..but basically, MandA's not going to happen, SandA's going to last..& I just hope that they mature more as a couple in the limelight so as not to have to resort to Page 3 antics if that is indeed what they were doing.

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

i agree with sid ,it has nothing to do with MandA ,I am a big MandA fan but at the same time i know the difference between real and reel life and I never said that apu would leave his wife or having ema with mona ,all i said and still say is that as co-stars working long hours for so many hours ,there is some bonding/feelings/attraction  between them,thats all

Now coming to the SPA ,the outburst had nothing to do with SS ,it had everything to do with apurva and how he conducts himself in public.As far as I have seen him offscreen ,like in nach baliye or ajk or kudkudiya,there was a certain amount of decency and  conduct .But ,as JD said , this came as a rude surprise and it was totally overboard .I mean it looked so bad. As a viewer i fely awkward watching it .It was as if they forgot that this was an award function watched by millions and they behaved as if they were on a vacation with friends and family and being caught by video camera.

When u are a celebrity attending a public function telecast on tv,there is a certain amount of decency and conduct that u follow and thats what was lacking from apurva . As a fan (not me) many were disspointed by this behaviour of his and hence the outburst .

The kudkudiya #43 was a show where arman and jassi were called , we all knew it was fake .I repeat that this had nothing to do with MandA or SandA ,this had everything t do with the behaviour of apurva agnihotri who is the lead actor in JJKN

Go to top