Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Apu on star parivaar.. heights of PDA..ew (Page 11)

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Guys, the issue here is not WHOM he smooched; the question is how he did it.

Frankly, though i was a MandA lover ( i say WAS becoz after seeing that lewd display last night, i am thankful that MandA never happened!) , i would have felt disgusted even if he had done the same thing with Mona, EVEN if they had been married in real life.

Pleaase......that "kiss" on KKH#43 was a make-believe one, a mischievous antic to tease the camera, and we all know that. NO ONE thought for a second that it was real. The intent was to show "Look, JandA are together and that is final!!"

On the other hand, what SandA did last night on SPA was deliberately engineered to generate publicity. In the first place, SS was compering the show and her job was to introduce the nominees and the performers. AA is not even a part of STar PArivar--he should have just walked in quietly without any hoopla. But SS actually DRAGGED him into the frame, saying "ek aur khaas mehmaan..." and on top of that he did that smooching thing...it was just a cheap publicity-gaining stunt.
Now if i am compering a show and instead on focusing on the guests, i start bringing in my friends/relatives into the frame, when they have nothing to do with the show except sit in the audience, i would be called UNPROFESSIONAL, wouldn't I??

And yes, wasn't it SS herself who made that statement about "keeping professional and personal lives separate" in her int some time back??? The SAME SS then barges into her husband's show just to keep an eye on him and his costar (and this is NOT a rumour--Tablet has confirmed it); and then she puts him in the spotlight at a show where he is not even working for that CHANNEL.

So what happened to your "professionalism", SS honey??????

Now i remember some time back Popkorn had done a story on Manav-Shweta: Manav was showing entering his house and giving Shweta a kiss. But it was done in their HOME and it was actually a loving and spontaneous gesture, so it did not look at all cheap.

But in SandA's case, it was done in front of all the other invitees, and as Buffie says, it actaully looked quite lewd and lascivious. Liek the sort of thing 2 teenagers would do to show that "look, i finally have a GF/BF!!"

Moreover, i have not listened to AA;s IF int and if he really said that he does not drink or smoke, then it was a blatant lie and my opinion of him has sunk still further.

Everyone has a right to defend their favourite stars, but that does not mean we blindly overlook their faults. I am a die-hard tree-huggie bt even i mentioned Mona's "hypocrisy" in hugging SS at the ITA when they are having a cold war.

And why is it asumed that we hated that sight becoz we want MandA together. Please, all of us here are realistic and know that MandA is never gonna happen. But i had thought that at least AA had some sort of pure feeling/admiration/fondness for Mona. But a man who behaves like that in public and on top of that lies about his smoking/drinking habit s ain't so bhola-bhaala as he appears. And for that reason, i don't want him to hit on Mona becoz i doubt his intentions now. I had said in an earlier thread that "i hope it is not just physical attraction", but i am afraid that is waht it is. Is is THAT which makes me angry. I don't say he should love Mona but at least treat a woman with respect. Ouch

And yes, what freaked me out most was that he said, "Main STAR parivar ka hissa banna chahta hun..." Now on the one hand, he says in his interviews that nothing else he gets can be as good as JJKN< on the other hand, he sucks up to the STAR heads and Kekta Maata by making such statements. SO actually, he has no standards of quality and for him, all serials are the same as long as thet get him money.

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

Pleaase......that "kiss" on KKH#43 was a make-believe one, a mischievous antic to tease the camera, and we all know that. NO ONE thought for a second that it was real. .

Well, and so was this sanda peck on the cheek, honey Smile

prachi4AJ IF-Dazzler
prachi4AJ
prachi4AJ

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I agree dat AA did go a bit overboard on SPA.....and Shilpa,well,she's good in her place,but every1 has their own INDIVIDUAL likes and Dislikes,so Do I,and Personally,I've Never had an eye for Shilpa Ouch Right from da beginning,and So I did not Join da SS Fan Club Wink Nothing wrong in it,is it ? Big smile

Now Coming To Apu,yeah,I was a bit,infact more than a bit Surprised after reading buffie's post abt his PDA,to know dat an immature antic like this came from such a Mature Actor like him,it is disappointing. Ouch

What else Can I say Ouch

Still under da shock Cry
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Pleaase......that "kiss" on KKH#43 was a make-believe one, a mischievous antic to tease the camera, and we all know that. NO ONE thought for a second that it was real. .

yes DI.....it was make believe...but the point is how he "enacted" it...he rannnnnn into SS like how a starving kid, ready to eat up wahtever it lays its eyes on, would do!!Confused.....the janda kiss was atleast not that bad.....atleast they looked like a couple who were really making out "NORMALLY"...but the sanda antic was abnormal and obnoxiousDead...and the janda kiss was fake...meaning, everyone knew that apu and mona were TOLD to act in that fashion by the director of kudkudiya...but here on SPA, i dont think that the director would have told apoorva to grab ss' face like a madass and try to smooch her.........that my buddies, was apu's own "creativity" which is gross!!!!

LOOOOOL...LMAOOOOOOO.....now if he makes such movies, imagine what will happenLOL....imagine....if apu's movie has the hero(let the hero  be called  goragunda) and the heroine(lets call her bondabathLOLLOL) running into each othertrying to grab each other's face LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Buffie - 02 April 2006 at 4:27am
strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged
LOL   LOL LOL No wonder Rakshanda passed AA off to SS. like deserves like. I know we r supposed to differentiate between reel-real life but even in jjkn AA has always kinda acted a bit too lusty like with Mona. But it was vvvvv hilarious to watch Aa ram into SS at top speed without breaks. LOL LOL LOL
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged

omg! there we go again, cmon gals lets not make an issuue out of it, we all have r own opinions and as buffie said we r not angry at SS , but we r shocked at APU's behavior,Ouch this man had always ben so decent and believe me he is even decent off screen, there fore most of us were shocked at his cheap antic, i have never seen this man behav elike this before, whatss gonw wrong with him, i wa sitting with my aunt and she was shocked and she as ked me sarcastically" so u keep raving about this man,he is so *****". and the worse came from my mom,i was talking to her on phone in the morning today and she said" u keep bashing shilpa for bieng cheap( she knows what i do on IF and i dont like ss), your apu is no less" CryDead
honestly i didnt like it, but i couldnt defend him either.
i cant believe he is the same person ive met, thats why i wa s so shocked and disaapointed.
Deadi hav eseen JOHN-BIPASHA in real life, they r so decent, an dteh other day i met Manav goel-Shweta at the Bohemians , they were so sweet and very decent too.
but AA-ss really -crossed line of decency yestrday, i havent seen even lovestruck Hollywood star
couples behaving like this in public places

and the same apu on esaid he just cant relate to serials aired on other channels ,as he finds them all crap , and he tokk jjkn a s it was a different show and now he sems quite keen to beapart of those crap serials-and i thought he was quite genuineConfusedin what he ha donce said-but ----forget itOuch

Edited by tablet - 02 April 2006 at 5:44am
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Buffie

yes DI.....it was make believe...but the point is how he "enacted" it...he rannnnnn into SS like how a starving kid, ready to eat up wahtever it lays its eyes on, would do!!Confused.....the janda kiss was atleast not that bad.....atleast they looked like a couple who were really making out "NORMALLY"...but the sanda antic was abnormal and obnoxiousDead...and the janda kiss was fake...meaning, everyone knew that apu and mona were TOLD to act in that fashion by the director of kudkudiya...but here on SPA, i dont think that the director would have told apoorva to grab ss' face like a madass and try to smooch her.........that my buddies, was apu's own "creativity" which is gross!!!!

LOOOOOL...LMAOOOOOOO.....now if he makes such movies, imagine what will happenLOL....imagine....if apu's movie has the hero(let the hero  be called  goragunda) and the heroine(lets call her bondabathLOLLOL) running into each othertrying to grab each other's face LOLLOLLOL

Well Buffie, to me it looked more like SS puuuuuuuuuuulled AA and he fell on her cheek!!! LOL

Raaga_om Senior Member
Raaga_om
Raaga_om

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged

LOL
Originally posted by Buffie

Well Buffie, to me it looked more like SS puuuuuuuuuuulled AA and he fell on her cheek!!! LOL

LOL

Funny thing about public display of affection between couples is that the couple involved is the least affected. It's the onlookers going red and wishing they were swallowed by the earth. One of the unexplained ironies of life.LOL

Go to top