Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strawberry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😆   😆 😆 No wonder Rakshanda passed AA off to SS. like deserves like. I know we r supposed to differentiate between reel-real life but even in jjkn AA has always kinda acted a bit too lusty like with Mona. But it was vvvvv hilarious to watch Aa ram into SS at top speed without breaks. 😆 😆 😆
ms-tabu thumbnail

omg! there we go again, cmon gals lets not make an issuue out of it, we all have r own opinions and as buffie said we r not angry at SS , but we r shocked at APU's behavior, this man had always ben so decent and believe me he is even decent off screen, there fore most of us were shocked at his cheap antic, i have never seen this man behav elike this before, whatss gonw wrong with him, i wa sitting with my aunt and she was shocked and she as ked me sarcastically" so u keep raving about this man,he is so *****". and the worse came from my mom,i was talking to her on phone in the morning today and she said" u keep bashing shilpa for bieng cheap( she knows what i do on IF and i dont like ss), your apu is no less" 😭🤢
honestly i didnt like it, but i couldnt defend him either.
i cant believe he is the same person ive met, thats why i wa s so shocked and disaapointed.
🤢i hav eseen JOHN-BIPASHA in real life, they r so decent, an dteh other day i met Manav goel-Shweta at the Bohemians , they were so sweet and very decent too.
but AA-ss really -crossed line of decency yestrday, i havent seen even lovestruck Hollywood star
couples behaving like this in public places

and the same apu on esaid he just cant relate to serials aired on other channels ,as he finds them all crap , and he tokk jjkn a s it was a different show and now he sems quite keen to beapart of those crap serials-and i thought he was quite genuine😕in what he ha donce said-but ----forget it

Edited by tablet - 18 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: Buffie

yes DI.....it was make believe...but the point is how he "enacted" it...he rannnnnn into SS like how a starving kid, ready to eat up wahtever it lays its eyes on, would do!!😕.....the janda kiss was atleast not that bad.....atleast they looked like a couple who were really making out "NORMALLY"...but the sanda antic was abnormal and obnoxious🤢...and the janda kiss was fake...meaning, everyone knew that apu and mona were TOLD to act in that fashion by the director of kudkudiya...but here on SPA, i dont think that the director would have told apoorva to grab ss' face like a madass and try to smooch her.........that my buddies, was apu's own "creativity" which is gross!!!!

LOOOOOL...LMAOOOOOOO.....now if he makes such movies, imagine what will happen😆....imagine....if apu's movie has the hero(let the hero  be called  goragunda) and the heroine(lets call her bondabath😆😆) running into each othertrying to grab each other's face 😆😆😆

Well Buffie, to me it looked more like SS puuuuuuuuuuulled AA and he fell on her cheek!!! 😆

Raaga_om thumbnail
Originally posted by: hansa

😆

Well Buffie, to me it looked more like SS puuuuuuuuuuulled AA and he fell on her cheek!!! 😆

😆

Funny thing about public display of affection between couples is that the couple involved is the least affected. It's the onlookers going red and wishing they were swallowed by the earth. One of the unexplained ironies of life.😆

No Angel thumbnail
🤢 🤢 cHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! RAM RAM!!
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sidlum

Oh Lord guys..herewegoagain..I haven't lost respect for Apoorva but I do believe that his behavior was slightly gross..it really just wasn't necessary to do. As for MandA, I'm usually out of that debate..& I've told anyone who asked that I didn't see anything unusual on the sets..but in totality, I think that AA just made a poor & unwise decision with regards to the slightly over-the-top PDA..especially for India b.c here in the US, it's really nothing new. I guess I just think that there should have been a little more class & tact, that's all..however, I do also respect my Jyoti's opinion b.c it is in fact true, that sometimes..especially in more recent times, we really blur the line b.w reel & real too much..& I'm sure I get caught up in the gossip too sometimes..but basically, MandA's not going to happen, SandA's going to last..& I just hope that they mature more as a couple in the limelight so as not to have to resort to Page 3 antics if that is indeed what they were doing.

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷

i agree with sid ,it has nothing to do with MandA ,I am a big MandA fan but at the same time i know the difference between real and reel life and I never said that apu would leave his wife or having ema with mona ,all i said and still say is that as co-stars working long hours for so many hours ,there is some bonding/feelings/attraction  between them,thats all

Now coming to the SPA ,the outburst had nothing to do with SS ,it had everything to do with apurva and how he conducts himself in public.As far as I have seen him offscreen ,like in nach baliye or ajk or kudkudiya,there was a certain amount of decency and  conduct .But ,as JD said , this came as a rude surprise and it was totally overboard .I mean it looked so bad. As a viewer i fely awkward watching it .It was as if they forgot that this was an award function watched by millions and they behaved as if they were on a vacation with friends and family and being caught by video camera.

When u are a celebrity attending a public function telecast on tv,there is a certain amount of decency and conduct that u follow and thats what was lacking from apurva . As a fan (not me) many were disspointed by this behaviour of his and hence the outburst .

The kudkudiya #43 was a show where arman and jassi were called , we all knew it was fake .I repeat that this had nothing to do with MandA or SandA ,this had everything t do with the behaviour of apurva agnihotri who is the lead actor in JJKN