Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: priyaaa

i don't think it was the fact that SandA were flirting that
annoyed them..it seems to me like apu just flat out disgusted them with
his immature behaviour...

It didnt look immature to me but a little overboard... but again done for page-3 nothing more... I am definitely not disgusted or have lost respect for Apurva because of this... so what??? he flirted inspite of being an introvert...so what he did it on a award show... and I am not sure why it has become such a big issue... again now a days I dont understand a lot things what goes on here...

Now if he had done the same thing to somebody else than Shilpa... that would have really became a hot story for sure!!!

And why I mentioned MandA because some replies mentioned it...just my view on that...

Again a personal opinion...

Edited by Jyoti_2006 - 18 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree with you Jyoti. I just saw the video and didn't find anything wrong with it. C'mon guys, we all were delighted when we saw mona and apu smooch in the kudkudiya episode. And here he gives his real life wife a peck on the cheek and everybody's disgusted???? 😕
priyaaa thumbnail
like i said..it seems like it wasn't WHAT he did, but rather
HOW he did it that's disgusted them..the groan-burp thing and
multicoloured shirt probably didn't help much either..
insouciance thumbnail

sorry JD......that was your opinion..but it seriously was  disgusting🤢.......and everyone knows that janda  are make believe...and we did not fume because he went and smooched "SS" and not mona...it is a  completely different story..he was plain disgusting as none of the other celebrities really go overboard in public...everyone knows that at the end of the day, AA will be in SS' arms but DUUUUHHHHHH  who really goes so overboard in public.....we were seriously disgusted with what he did....Moreover, this uproar is because we are so disappointed….till now, we(meaning myself, blyton, II, khush, piyu and ammu) had felt sorry for AA as his wife is so annoying…till now, we thought that it AA was a bit dignified and that it  was only ss who acts in this immature manner by clinging and molesting but it was a shock to see AA do the same…so now we have been forced to agree that sanda deserve each other…..it was all so shocking and disappointing…

John and Bipasha basu are the hottest jodi but they dont go around smooching or PDA-ing for page 3... JD, do you really think that the media covered this??????there was only 1 article and that too only said that SS was dragging  AA....did anyone say that "AT the  SPA, apoorva and shilpa made a statement"....NO.....then????......trust me, majority of the people did not like it....MY MOM(who has no idea of any of the manda mystery or about Apu's JKG-ness or anything) exclaimed that "this is so weird and obscene"....and believe me, she knows  nothing  about apoorva or shilpa or mona as she does not watch  JJKN and neither does she know anything  much about these people…...that was an honest unbiased  opinion....it was gross......hell, it just showed how weird and immature sanda are....as i said, john and bipasha DO NOT go around getting melodramatic in public....hiten and gauri dont do that for publicity........as i earlier said, its not a crime but just plain disgusting...the people in the west do smooch in public but no one runs into the spouse like how AA did...there are limits to everything you know😛!!!

and he need not have said that i am loyal to sony but he neither did not have to say that i want to join star...he really meant that....that aadha hissa part was ok,...but if he really did not have plans, why say that i want to join star.........and now that is disrespecting sony....if i work for company A and go around saying that i want to join company B, it just means that i am not happy with company A.....and WHO was he trying to please by saying that???the star audience????now do you really think that the star people will loveeeee apu more than ronit roy and hiten and kkavya just because he said that i want to join star??????......that statement just showed how dumb and juvenile apu is!!

and puhleaseeeeee....do you think that we are fuming because he flirted with ss?????? do you think that he is bashed because he smooched SS whom we dislike...how about NO!!!!.....even if his wife had been anyone else  and if he had acted in that manner, we would have fumed no less...it was not the Question that it was SS in picture...even if it was anyone else, the reaction would have been the same.......the whole uproar is beacuse apu acted so disgustingly.......WHO ELSE acts like that ON CAMERA????....so to show that he loves SS, is it necessary that he must go overboard on camera??????

JD, i know you love apu ...even i liked him and defended him to all and sundry, thus fought with many people, thus am hated by all the purab fans who are here....dont you see people bashing me practically everyday....dont you see the people telling that the old members left because of me.....now all this is the consequence for standing up for my views and defending apu/jjkn ..and some dislike me here as i dont like mona/apu's attitude....I have defended him but when this guy annoys the crap out of me, do you yet want me to defend and support him ....for heaven's sake, i cannot be dishonest to myself

JD, repeating myself for the umpteenth time, this uproar is not because he acted affectionate towards SS whom we all despise...it was HIS ATTITUDE......if you read carefully again, no one has bashed SS for anything here...it was an in and out apu bashing.......and not all want manda to marry....atleast I am not for that as i dont like mona  either....and we only discuss about the feelings  but never has anyone said that manda must marry and that apu must dump SS...

hema the other day told me that apu was a gem of a person.....i dont agree with that...he is no gem as he hits hard on mona and acts weird and lies to the interviewers😡

lets end it here as fighting takes us nowhere..each to their own😊

PS...yeah, there was a certain somebody who made a manda marriage thread but what is alarming is  that that same person has agreed with everything you have said in this thread .....now to that person......please stick to one view....you want manda to happen and thus made a wedding thread...now when JD says that manda will not happen and that we must learn to accept sanda(which is right ...JD is cent percent right), please dont agree with her and thus contradict yourself.......now this can be misconstrued but let me make it clear...I am not at all a mona lover that i want apu to get hooked to mona.....and neither am i a blind apu lover that  i justify everything he does ...but all that i am saying is that if you are a manda fan and have made a manda marriage thread, then dont willingly  and whole heartedly accept that sanda are made for each other which is what you are doing by completely agreeing to what JD said

OMG..this was so long..LOL..I must learn how to be economical with words😆😆

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
Sidlum thumbnail
Oh Lord guys..herewegoagain..I haven't lost respect for Apoorva but I do believe that his behavior was slightly gross..it really just wasn't necessary to do. As for MandA, I'm usually out of that debate..& I've told anyone who asked that I didn't see anything unusual on the sets..but in totality, I think that AA just made a poor & unwise decision with regards to the slightly over-the-top PDA..especially for India b.c here in the US, it's really nothing new. I guess I just think that there should have been a little more class & tact, that's all..however, I do also respect my Jyoti's opinion b.c it is in fact true, that sometimes..especially in more recent times, we really blur the line b.w reel & real too much..& I'm sure I get caught up in the gossip too sometimes..but basically, MandA's not going to happen, SandA's going to last..& I just hope that they mature more as a couple in the limelight so as not to have to resort to Page 3 antics if that is indeed what they were doing.

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷
Edited by Sidlum - 18 years ago
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys, the issue here is not WHOM he smooched; the question is how he did it.

Frankly, though i was a MandA lover ( i say WAS becoz after seeing that lewd display last night, i am thankful that MandA never happened!) , i would have felt disgusted even if he had done the same thing with Mona, EVEN if they had been married in real life.

Pleaase......that "kiss" on KKH#43 was a make-believe one, a mischievous antic to tease the camera, and we all know that. NO ONE thought for a second that it was real. The intent was to show "Look, JandA are together and that is final!!"

On the other hand, what SandA did last night on SPA was deliberately engineered to generate publicity. In the first place, SS was compering the show and her job was to introduce the nominees and the performers. AA is not even a part of STar PArivar--he should have just walked in quietly without any hoopla. But SS actually DRAGGED him into the frame, saying "ek aur khaas mehmaan..." and on top of that he did that smooching thing...it was just a cheap publicity-gaining stunt.
Now if i am compering a show and instead on focusing on the guests, i start bringing in my friends/relatives into the frame, when they have nothing to do with the show except sit in the audience, i would be called UNPROFESSIONAL, wouldn't I??

And yes, wasn't it SS herself who made that statement about "keeping professional and personal lives separate" in her int some time back??? The SAME SS then barges into her husband's show just to keep an eye on him and his costar (and this is NOT a rumour--Tablet has confirmed it); and then she puts him in the spotlight at a show where he is not even working for that CHANNEL.

So what happened to your "professionalism", SS honey??????

Now i remember some time back Popkorn had done a story on Manav-Shweta: Manav was showing entering his house and giving Shweta a kiss. But it was done in their HOME and it was actually a loving and spontaneous gesture, so it did not look at all cheap.

But in SandA's case, it was done in front of all the other invitees, and as Buffie says, it actaully looked quite lewd and lascivious. Liek the sort of thing 2 teenagers would do to show that "look, i finally have a GF/BF!!"

Moreover, i have not listened to AA;s IF int and if he really said that he does not drink or smoke, then it was a blatant lie and my opinion of him has sunk still further.

Everyone has a right to defend their favourite stars, but that does not mean we blindly overlook their faults. I am a die-hard tree-huggie bt even i mentioned Mona's "hypocrisy" in hugging SS at the ITA when they are having a cold war.

And why is it asumed that we hated that sight becoz we want MandA together. Please, all of us here are realistic and know that MandA is never gonna happen. But i had thought that at least AA had some sort of pure feeling/admiration/fondness for Mona. But a man who behaves like that in public and on top of that lies about his smoking/drinking habit s ain't so bhola-bhaala as he appears. And for that reason, i don't want him to hit on Mona becoz i doubt his intentions now. I had said in an earlier thread that "i hope it is not just physical attraction", but i am afraid that is waht it is. Is is THAT which makes me angry. I don't say he should love Mona but at least treat a woman with respect.

And yes, what freaked me out most was that he said, "Main STAR parivar ka hissa banna chahta hun..." Now on the one hand, he says in his interviews that nothing else he gets can be as good as JJKN< on the other hand, he sucks up to the STAR heads and Kekta Maata by making such statements. SO actually, he has no standards of quality and for him, all serials are the same as long as thet get him money.
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blyton

Pleaase......that "kiss" on KKH#43 was a make-believe one, a mischievous antic to tease the camera, and we all know that. NO ONE thought for a second that it was real. .

Well, and so was this sanda peck on the cheek, honey 😊

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree dat AA did go a bit overboard on SPA.....and Shilpa,well,she's good in her place,but every1 has their own INDIVIDUAL likes and Dislikes,so Do I,and Personally,I've Never had an eye for Shilpa Right from da beginning,and So I did not Join da SS Fan Club 😉 Nothing wrong in it,is it ? 😃

Now Coming To Apu,yeah,I was a bit,infact more than a bit Surprised after reading buffie's post abt his PDA,to know dat an immature antic like this came from such a Mature Actor like him,it is disappointing.

What else Can I say

Still under da shock 😭
insouciance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hansa

Well, and so was this sanda peck on the cheek, honey 😊

yes DI.....it was make believe...but the point is how he "enacted" it...he rannnnnn into SS like how a starving kid, ready to eat up wahtever it lays its eyes on, would do!!😕.....the janda kiss was atleast not that bad.....atleast they looked like a couple who were really making out "NORMALLY"...but the sanda antic was abnormal and obnoxious🤢...and the janda kiss was fake...meaning, everyone knew that apu and mona were TOLD to act in that fashion by the director of kudkudiya...but here on SPA, i dont think that the director would have told apoorva to grab ss' face like a madass and try to smooch her.........that my buddies, was apu's own "creativity" which is gross!!!!

LOOOOOL...LMAOOOOOOO.....now if he makes such movies, imagine what will happen😆....imagine....if apu's movie has the hero(let the hero  be called  goragunda) and the heroine(lets call her bondabath😆😆) running into each othertrying to grab each other's face 😆😆😆

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago