India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Apu on star parivaar.. heights of PDA..ew

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:33am | IP Logged

YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK…DeadYUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK…Dead…..i hate AA….i hate sanda…….and I resign  from  the SS fan club RIGHT NOW!!!……I tried to look at the better things but of no use...i really tried, i swear.......BUT they freak out  me time and againDead .yuckkkkkkkk….

SS was emceeing for the SPA and  when AA comes in, he damn runs into SS trying to smooch her…yuckkkkkkkkkDeadDeadDead...DUDE, you have a home.......please confine it to HOME…no one else acted like that…not even hiten gauri, not even rohit mansi.......yuckkkkDead….and SandA chipkofiedDeadDead..he stops after SS tells him" control control"!!!..otherwise he would have eaten her up...DeadDead

SS sais that "yeh  khaas insaan vaise tho star parivaar ke hissa nahin hai magar "
..and before she could complete, AA said that "magar aadha hissa hoon"..and GISED to gloryDead…..his shirt…ewwwwww….who the hell wears orange and turquoise….....

then sanda hug and ritu chaudhary comes in and says"kitne romance karthe ho ya aap log..har waqt romance hi karthe hoDead"…then all burst into laughter and AA huggedddd ritu…

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww…what's wrong with sanda..why do they PDA EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEE…I mean, EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEE…….NO  one else acts like these two…not even neetu-amit who are not even married…sanda make out as though they have just started dating…ewwwwwwwwwwwww…

trust me, NO ONE ELSE ACT LIKE  SANDA.....NO ONE...gauri and hiten are so dignified and so down to earth....somethign is seriously wrong with sanda...i mean, everywhere they PDA....i hate AA,..i can understand SS as she is always like that, BUT AAAngry...why did he have to say that he wants to join star

oh, I forgot..AA said that "main star parivaar ke hissa banna chahtha hoon" and GISed … YOU Censored, go join kekta….you don't deserve to be working as armaan…..go join  balaji and act in STAR PLUS as a typical clichd kektaa hero…...you deserve that...star doesnt offer you any scope......look at ronit roy and sujal and kkavya.......you will be one like them...yeah, for all the above stated reasons, go join balaji......AngryAngry

So all that you care about  is moneyAngry???????,….so you are ready to do anything for money, is it???now that means that you surely wouldn't have put your foot down for the aug 5th fiasco as you are anyway laughing your way to your bank……its stupid us who  feel dejected and disgusted…….we deserve this and much more you showering all the love and adulation….AngryAngry

Moderator's Note:
there was no need to come across so strongly about something as trivial as this. Please express your views in a calm and composed manner. If you do see or hear something exasperating, it is better to think about it for a while before posting so that the post doesnt come out as strongly

Edited by lashforever - 02 April 2006 at 7:47am

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I hate jjkn now...i really do....mona wanst jjkn to end, apu wants to work for star....its ony a few stupid fans like us who care....i hate the show..these peopel dont deserve a bit of our adulation....all that they finally say is that fans are emotional and a pain in the neck(AA's exact words).....
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry I WANT TO SEE THIS NOW Cry Cry .THANKS BUFFIE U RESIGNED, I AM THE NEXT ONE TO RESIGN. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I AM FREE FROM ss bOND.
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
woah..err..thanks..i guess..is there a video for this
anywhere? Confused Confused Confused
jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged
it means, jjkn is definitely ending, and hence apu is looking for opportunities in other serials,
anyway i always knew , for him , attachment to jassi or mona was limited to the extent they were his bread and butter, Cry Cry
all the same, it is a great let down ,coming in this manner from apurva Angry
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buffie

SS was emceeing for the SPA and  when AA comes in, he damn runs into SS trying to smooch her…yuckkkkkkkkkDeadDeadDead...DUDE, you have a home.......please confine it to HOME…no one else acted like that…not even hiten gauri, not even rohit mansi.......yuckkkkDead….and SandA chipkofiedDeadDead

whooaaa....apu initiated this KISS? omgg...whats wrong with him....public affections of love are seriously not that COOL...coupled with a really bad outfit...BIG NO NO...i agree with you buffie, its justt TOOO MUCH lowing going on.....

i cant believe apu actually went to smooch ss...i would think its the other way around yaar Cry thats soo sad....plus he was wearing that orange-turquiose shirt....gahhh....Cry

i resign SS club with Buffie
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

whooaaa....apu initiated this KISS? omgg...whats wrong with him....public affections of love are seriously not that COOL...coupled with a really bad outfit...BIG NO NO...i agree with you buffie, its justt TOOO MUCH lowing going on.....

i cant believe apu actually went to smooch ss...i would think its the other way around yaar Cry thats soo sad....plus he was wearing that orange-turquiose shirt....gahhh....Cry

i resign SS club with Buffie

no khush..apu ran into ss smooching her....for the first time  i'm seeing  him like this......he literally ran into her......and it is too much...EVERYWHEREE...no one  else acts like these two.....no one  else

Edited by Buffie - 01 April 2006 at 7:56pm
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Cool down buffie, cool down dear!!! Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, out, in, out!!! Then give a BIG smile Smile , Then a BIG grin Big smile Now that's much better!!! LOL

Go to top