Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amali2305 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan1

continud...........
Prena tries 2 go out of tha kiychen and bajaj iz still sad but suddenly he smiles nautily πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› and also goes out of the kitchen.there he c prerna sitting on a sofa sadly then she gives him a luk and just trying to ignore him and starts to watch T.V. Just then the lights getted off and prerna shouts with fear Mr.bajaj..............mr.bajaj then bajaj appears and having a candle in his hand.Don't worry jaan!!!don't worry.
prerna gets a big relife after seeing bajaj there and when he putted the candle down sits next 2 prerna and both shares a romantic and passionte hug and then starts to kiss each other.bajaj bites lovingly at prerna's ear and prerna resistes slowly by ouch............. 😳 😳 😳

I am not going to continue the story... I am just xplain wats going on prerna's mind........ Shai... after me... please continue this...

ok guys listen to prerna's mind.....,

The night is so lonely...its so cold.. tell me jaan wat is love... sleepy stars r falling... the sky remains dark... the moon is so pale.. till they hear the whisper of our love... come to me and tell jaan wat is love... There is no wind... no sounds from trees... till our eyes closed...  Jaan xplain to me wat is love by ur breath...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aaaaaaaaaah! Grand stuff Amali! Cmon Shaina and Guddi! Take the story forward!
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bajaj listens prerna's heart and go more closer to her,The lights r still gone and bajaj whisperz in prerna's ear
"starngs but it's true
when u r not around
            u r everywhere,yet
               I miss the warmth
             that ur love
               and care , speards,
            the long walk,wid u and ur hands r in mine 😳 😳 .(prerna was getting closez to him due his this romanctic poem, they were involved in eachothers arms so much that they don't khow when the lights r back
plz continue............
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
O my God. All r in romantic world. I do not want to disturb your happy world.
            πŸ˜†. My wish is    Prerna meets her ............ ex.........in London. She abandon Bajaj and going shopping with Anu. hand in hand. Eating icecreams and eating nuts and giving slaps to Sneha for crying.   πŸ˜† What a lovely couple.
Dazzler23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakshila smith

O my God. All r in romantic world. I do not want to disturb your happy world.
            πŸ˜†. My wish is    Prerna meets her ............ ex.........in London. She abandon Bajaj and going shopping with Anu. hand in hand. Eating icecreams and eating nuts and giving slaps to Sneha for crying.   πŸ˜† What a lovely couple.

wish u can c that but don't disturb our bajaj-prerna romance atall😑
amali2305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan1

Bajaj listens prerna's heart and go more closer to her,The lights r still gone and bajaj whisperz in prerna's ear
"starngs but it's true
when u r not around
            u r everywhere,yet
               I miss the warmth
             that ur love
               and care , speards,
            the long walk,wid u and ur hands r in mine 😳 😳 .(prerna was getting closez to him due his this romanctic poem, they were involved in eachothers arms so much that they don't khow when the lights r back
plz continue............

The light r back... Rishu is looking at prerna's eyes so greedly... ...prerna says to him..." I love you Mr. Bajaj" ..

continue......,

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amalii be carefull. you will get banned by ...........mods. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† at this time Bajaj fell on sleeps. Bec he is very tired and fell asleep. .............. So he couldn't hear whats she said. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by thakshila smith - 18 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar Thaku:(( Dont make him sleep just as yet..let me continue Amali..

Prerna tells Rishabh that she loves him but Rishabh is not yet ready to give in to her and says-"Tell me something I dont know";))

Prerna is shocked and says-"I love you more than you love me.."

"Now that's NEWS to me.." Rishabh says softly and tells her that she is wrong this time too and no-body loves anybody more than how much he loves her..

Prerna blushes..

continue..
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Prerna than standup and walks away 2wards the garden,bajaj smiles and follow her,then she c the"totta tara"and wishes that bajaj loves her just like this till her last breath and she du so.bajaj is behind prerna,and says prerna I will love u till the end of my life,my last breath!!!then prerna turns and hugs him 😳 😳
plz continu...........
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Rishu is totally taken aback by the accusation and takes her hand away from her hair and holds her face protectively. He senses that Prerna is almost crying. Rishabh loves her too much to even get this sensation that she is crying get to her..

"I never realised how neglected you must be or you were feeling Prerna..but think on what I am going to say-'If not for you, I would not have been able to do such wonderful things in my life..I work..work hard so that I can give you and my kids all the happiness you deserve..I dont want you to be deprived of any any thing that you want.."

Prerna is still hurt-"You keep depriving me of yourself..is that not enough?"
Rishabh gets stunned by her answer and looks at her a bit sadly..

Continue..

Continuing Sukhi's story...

Rishabh gets up n Prerna too...both sit together....both of their heads r lowering down....silence is in the room....Suddenly a storm rises outside n Prerna goes hurriedly to close that window....She closes it n turns back n sees Rishabh still sitting in the bed n his face is gloomy,eyes r blank n teary.....

Prerna is worried n suts beside him n gently n ever so lovingly holds his faces with two hands n asks him 'What happened?What's the matter?'

Rishabh stares straightly at her eyes n tells in a chocked voice 'I am sorry Prerna...u r right...I never ever thought of ur loneliness....I thought u r happy in ur life....U get everything be4 words fall from ur mouth....u r happy with this luxurious life....but I was wrong...Although I tried my best to give u time still u r upset with me....I am sorry Prerna'

Prerna smiles weakly n downs her hands n keeps those in Rishabh's n gives a gentle kiss on the palm n says 'I konw Mr.Bajaj whatever u do is 4 the sake of our children...but the only thing I want is to try urself 4 extract a lil bit more time 4 me....'

Rishabh just gazes her n then again holds her hands in his n abt to tell her something suddenly the cell rings n he picks up the phone....Prerna is listening Rishabh saying to some1 'No,no just cancel it....I don't care....Ok if we r to lose the tender then be it...I care a damn!No I don't go there tommo....'Prerna hears it n takes the phone away n tells 'No,no don't worry...He will,ya,ya he will 4 sure....'Then cuts the phone...

Rishabh is surprised n asks Prerna why she agreed to the business trip to Switzerland.....she herself was longing to be Rishabh with her a few minutes ago...n now....

Prerna naughtily comes closer to him n places herself in his arms in a half-lieing manner  n starts to scratch her nails on his chests syaing...'But I was thinking that they give 2 tickets 4 such every trip...4 couples..so that the man can takes her woman with him...So I was thinking how it will be if I join u?'Then naughtily stares at Rishabh who is so much satisfied n happy to the core hearing this from Prerna....Prerna gets huge blushes when Rishabh looks at her n hides her face in Rishabh's shirts.....

Then the camera focusses on Rishabh's hands which Rishabh streches to the bedside lamp n after a while everything gets dark!

Ok!This was my ending...I actually wanted to join the trip story of Me,Pawanda,n Sukhi with this....How is this idea?:))