Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

20 years married and lived together (Page 37)

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 03 May 2006 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
this is great. plz continue. i may join u later.

nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged
mujhe story chayie Cry   Cry nash,sukhi,guddi plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 04 May 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
u wait 4 my siiggyyy
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 5:33am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaaar koiiiiiiiiiiii to story cont karo,and nash u promished meeeee
NasH20 IF-Dazzler
NasH20
NasH20

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

yaaaaaaaaaaar koiiiiiiiiiiii to story cont karo,and nash u promished meeeee

ohhh namzy soo sorry yaar Cry....actually i was really sleepy yesterday so couldnt continue...but today i will surely do it.Smile

livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
SUKHADA ...
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
seeee my beautiful siggyy
NasH20 IF-Dazzler
NasH20
NasH20

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NasH20

Acha chalo ill continue from where u left Guddi...

As Prerna goes inside to change,Rishabh quickly goes to the door and puts the "Dont Disturb" sign on the door knob n take a peek in corridor to see if anyones coming or not...but no one was there.then he hurriedly goes n dims the lights of the room to create the romantic enviounment Embarrassed .He looks around the room for something but suddenly see a vas of fresh flowers....he takes the flowers n sprnkles the rose petales on the bed.Prerna then comes out wearing that dress n is feeling shy cuz the dress was very short n was exposing almost all her legs i.e till her thighs. Embarrassed(hope i dont get banned LOL) Bajaj who was standing in front of her was looking at her in complete state of amuzment n was thing that was this really prerna his wife LOL.he then slowly moves to her n takes her hand in his n brings it to his lips n kisses them starts to go kiss her all the way up her hand n as he reaches her shoulder...someone knocks on the door....dammn it Angry ...is the reaction of both Prerna n Bajaj.Prerna gets worried n runs to the bathroom to hide (obviously bcuz of that dress LOL )n Bajaj goes n open the door n sees that it was sneha...he asks her why was she here so she says "papa wo mujhe icecream kahani thi.i want an icecream now.plzzz papa plzzzz".then bajaj goes with her to tushars room n tells him to call the roomservice n ask for an icecram for sneha.tushar agrees.Bajaj then quickly leaves the room n runs towards his room n closes the door behind him n tells Prerna to come out as everything was ok now.As Prerna comes out again out walkes towards Bajaj shyly...he also moves toards her with that usual killer smile of his with an impression of naughtiness on his face n goes n grabs Prerna n pulls her toward himself so hard that Prerna gets jolted by it. Wink LOL she gets astonished on this n asks him "Mr.Bajaj...wht r u doing?...r u ok?.On this Bajaj who had one of his hand busy fondling with her hair and the other around her waist tells her passionately "prerna dont stop me tonight" after seeing this passion n love on her hubby's face she doest say any thing n decides to let him do any thing 2nite Wink LOL ......

Ok now guddi i did my part now its ur turn to write further cuz i know u r better than me in writting that part...u know which Wink LOL

Hey guys iam continuing this story cuz i was getting dhamkis from namzyLOL...so namzy babz this is for u Wink....

After Bajaj pulls Prerna towards himself he then grabs her tightly round her waist n wid all the love n passionate expressions he slightly moves his hand towards her face n smothly brushes her side face n removes the hair locks from her face which were blowing from the slight breeze in the room.as he removed the hair he then approached to her shoulder n rubbed his lips n then gave her a HOT!!! kiss on her shoulder...the feeling of which gave Prerna a gittry feeling in the stomach n her knees started to boggle Embarrassed so she made her grip on Bajaj more firm n held him tight toward herself....he then started moving n kissing her all the way till  her neck....n when suddenly there was another knock on the door...this time none of them herd it as they were both lost in themselfs but then again the person outside knocked which prerna heard this time n said:"Mr Bajaj...Mr Bajaj wait a minute" but Bajaj was not in a mood of interference n didnt responded to it so she again said:"Mr Bajaj wait...look somone is knocking the door....Mr Bajaj....rukhiye na" Embarrassed LOL then Bajaj stoped n looked around to the door n was cursing the person who didsturbed them n went  to open the door...while Prerna rushed again towards the bathroom to hide Wink LOL....when Bajaj opened the door he saw Sam n Tushar standing there with a cell phone in there hand....(When Prerna heard sam n tushar were there she also came out wearing her night gown over the dress LOL )...when Bajaj asked them that why they were here? n what had happened? n if every thing was alright? Confused....they said that there was some major problem in the office back in mumbai n so they have to cancle there rest of the vacation n have to leave for the first thing in the morning as this situation requires imidiate handling....on hearing this both Prerna n Bajaj got a  worried n lil dissapointed that they have to leave from the middle of there vacation which they rarely get once in a blue moon....after giving this piece of information both sam n tushar left.Bajaj n Prerna came back inside after closing the door....Bajaj went to sit on the Sofa by the window n started thinking something n seemed a bit tensed which Prerna spoted imidiately n went to sit beside him n held his hand in her's n asked him: Mr Bajaj .....dont worry everything will be ok...we are going there na 2morrow..." on this Bajaj said :"Prerna iam not worried abt office...i know everything will be fine...iam just.....i am ....iam sorry Prerna" she got a lil worried n said:" whts wrong Mr Bajaj why are u appologising me" Bajaj:"prerna its becuz i couldnt give u a nice descent holday without any troubles...n we have to leave like this in the middle of it n we....."Prerna kept her hand on his lips n stoped him from talking n said:"Mr Bajaj why do u think like that....i have no complains abt anything...i dont mind going back like this before time cuz i know wht ever time we spend together  was like a dream come true to me n i love n cherish each n every second momment i spend wid uEmbarrassed....n waise bhi Mr Bajaj who says that we can have fun only when we r on vacations...we can always have fun n good times when we r with each other we dont require vacations for that....do weBig smile? on hearing this Bajaj got a bit relieved n smiled to her n said:"no we dont"  he said this n stood up gave her another killer dimply smile of his with a naughtiness in his eyes  n lifted her in his arms n said:"lets finish wht we started before Embarrassed LOL" and took her to the bed.....

Then in the morning all the Bajaj's n both Anu n Sam went back to Mumbai....were Bajaj n Prerna together faced the problem in there office n solved it in no time..... 

Wooooooo man... this was tiringLOL.... hope u guys like it...especially u namzyWink

Edited by NasH20 - 05 May 2006 at 3:36pm

Go to top