Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

20 years married and lived together (Page 33)

nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged
guys i really found this thread with quite difficulty so pls continue it,and stop riting pls continue,instead rite sm scenes ok,and btw pls sm1 continue it LOL LOL actually its awsome weather here,its abt to rain,i hope so,thats why dont feel like riting

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Waah Namzy! Achcha bahana hain;) Ohkay..I am starting a new story now..just wait for a few moments:)
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Ohkay people- here it is- my new story- yaar romance bahut ho gaya, some change with my story..there IS romance ofcourse.. but the dose is now moderated quite a bit but I am sure you will like this one!

Rishabh and Prerna are sitting at home. Prerna is watching TV and Rishabh is at his study desk, completing the final details of an important presentation. Prerna goes to him and asks him why he has to work so much. Prerna tells him that even she is the Creative Head of BTN but she has never felt the need to work like this. Rishabh gives her a smirk and tells her that she will not understand what drives him into these things..

Prerna gives a small frown, ruffles his hair and sets back on the couch watching TV. Rishabh puts his hair back to place and concentrates on his file. Rishabh and Prerna have a small discussion on the project and Rishabh and Prerna finally agree for the format which they are going to put forth in the next day's meeting. Prerna prepares the agenda and Rishabh tells her not to worry as they will surely get the project. Prerna is hopeful as well.

Rishabh and Prerna reach the venue for the presentation.Prerna looks around and finds a number of females sitting ready with their presentations. Rishabh looks at her and smiles.Rishabh tells her not to worry and try and get a feel of this situation as she has always done before. Prerna smiles slightly and nods her head..

To be Contd...
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
gr8 going continue
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Ohkies...let's continue....

Prerna and Rishabh are watching other presentations and Prerna starts feeling jittery and nervous. Prerna tries to hide it but Rishabh notices it and places his hand on her and tells her to relax-

Rishabh-"What's the matter? What happened?"
Prerna-"No..nothing. It's a very important tender right..I have to get this one."
Rishabh-"Oh Prerna! Winning and losing is a part of the game..relax!"

Prerna gives him an unsure smile. Rishabh gives her a naughty frown and encourages her to stay calm until she gets her chance. Before Prerna, C-Pharma Group of Industries is called upon to present their presentation. Prerna gets totally shocked when she looks at the person handling the presentation. It's Sheena- who had once been Prerna's best friend. Sheena and Prerna had a huge fight when Sheena married an old man just for his money. Rishabh had been unaware and he was still under the impression that they were still the bestest of friends as Prerna had not told him anything.

Prerna's mouth was left open as she looked on as Sheena did her presentation. When Sheena left the dias, she gave an ugly look to Prerna when Rishabh was not looking. Sheena sat down on her place and Prerna was feeling miserable. Prerna felt a hand on her shoulder and with it, immense love and care. She looked at it, it was Rishabh's. Prerna decided not to face him as she could not but lost it to him and faced him with all her courage...all her fears melted away when she saw the smile on Rishabh's face- wanting her to be two steps ahead of the world, with all the happiness...always..

To be contd..
NasH20 IF-Dazzler
NasH20
NasH20

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Thats nice story sukhi...continue it.
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
amazing sukhi,pls sukhi,cont,and guys me and sukhi just sd taht tone down the romance,it does not mean that u guys dont rite any more,and pls guddi,nash pls continue the switzerland story while sukhi cont her story,plssssssssss
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
LOL! People!!! Cmon and join in with your previous stories!! This is THE place to let your imagination run wild and have LOADSSSSSSSS of fun! Big smile

Go to top