Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

20 years married and lived together (Page 31)

nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 12:52am | IP Logged
waht cool sukhi,u continue,and u prachi since when have u changed ur name in to ronitian anyways,u baccha dont call me anti Angry and u continue4achange

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Thanks NAmzy Embarrassed Embarrassed
I am trying to continue....
Rishabh-Prerna sees them in the lobby n r furious at them.....Prerna was abt to burst out at Anu when Rishabh holds Prerna's hands n gestures her not to create a scene there...Prerna controls her anger n b4 Anu,places her hands round Rishabh's arms n walks away from there....
In the room,Rishabh unpacks the packet of the dress n tells Prerna to wear it...Prerna was surprised,she smiles n says 'Mr.Bajaj...u na!This is 4 Kukki,Sam told me abt it...And u want me to wear it????This is 4 our daughter.How can I wear it?'Rishabh chuckles naughtily n says 'Noh!Not exactly sweetheart!!I bought it 4 u...Mr.Basu came there so I had to lie him,otherwise what might he think abt us?'Prerna was surprised n happy too at the same time....But suddenly her face got disgust n she says 'U know Mr.Bajaj...I never ever could think that Anu n SAm can do this....they know well that we came here mostly to spend time with each other as we can't get this chance in MUmbai....But they planned to spoil our loneliness by sending our children there!!!!Why they did so??Why????'Rishabh felt awkward n Prerna notices his embarrassment....She started insisting him what the matter is...Rishabh refused to tell her at the 1st part,but then he says her 'Prerna,Mr.Basu still loves u....'Prerna was shocked n speechless....'What the hell u r telling?R u mad??'Rishabh tells her 'Yeah Prerna...n this is true....I went to his room yesterday n there his open-diary came to my hand...I was abt to keep it in the table n suddenly saw ur name there...n I couldn't resist myself to read it...as it was abt my wife....I am sorry...but this is true Prerna!!'
Prerna was shattered n then suddenly ran to him n hugged him tightly n worriedly....'I never wanna lose u mr.Bajaj...pls tell me this is false...(she puts her head up from his shoulder n looks at him straightly)...I will never ask u anything....bur pls do tell me this is not true....this can't be true...I love u..'She was crying at the same time....Rishabh holds her face n says 'What Prerna?What's the matter...I told u that Mr.Basu loves u...this doesn't mean that u love him....'Prerna looks at him with hope n relief in her eyes....Rishabh continues 'What is ur fault in this?I know that u only belong to me Prerna....Don't u need to worry....'But Prerna was still worried n Rishabh takes the situation to get lightened 'Prerna...I told u na that it's not ur fault....u r really beautiful n sooo pretty that even I am bold over u....I have no prob with mr.Basu....what's there to envy him or to be angry at him....the Princess he wants,that diamond is with me...I have got it....What mr.Basu has to envy?'Prerna smiles n feels shy n smiles with teary eyes....Rishabh wipes her tears away n tells her to wear that dress....Prerna goes to wear it....
Continue someone...
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Oops namzy I am sorry...I have cotinued it Embarrassed Embarrassed
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
r u mad,its rocking ,what u have ritten,and why r u saoory,its not my story ,pls we all rite in it,ok and plsssssssss continue it rite now ,i m dying to read aage,pls
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Namzy Embarrassed Embarrassed But I am wondering why the other Ronitians ain't participating in it? Confused Confused This thread is AWESOME Clap Clap
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
yh i know ,i dont know whats rong with every1,and i m sick and tired of hearing abt studies and exams Cry Cry   Cry goddddddd ,when will ur guys exams finish all of u or ur studies finish,i gt so bored coming online anyways amali,nazish,sukhi,prachi ,plsssssss continue the thread,plsssssssss
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
It surely IS awesome Guddi but really dont have time right now:(((
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ok let me tell u .. i cant rite stuff like this .. sum1 continue it ....

Go to top