Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

20 years married and lived together (Page 21)

amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan

Thanks Nazish: Thanks a lot:)

Only Nash... me.....?

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I have no words to describe it Sukhi....
It's AWESOME,AMMAZING,FABULOUS,FANTASTIC Clap
Ok!I will continue mine tommo:))
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Do it soon Guddi:)
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Guddi!! Where are u?!
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
hey pls can u continue the switzerland storyyyy
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I am here Sukhi Wink ...Ok!I am doing it....
Rishabh was gossiping with his friends n suddenly saw Prerna standing at that corner beside a window.He excused his friends n came to Prerna n held her from behind.He says 'I know Prerna,u r feeling bored in this party.N me too.But we can't live it na!Ok!Let's celeb it in our way!See,none is in the corner!None can see us!'Then he snugged her shoulder in full passion n kissed her cheek.After sometime he realised that she isn't giving similiar response to his hug.He turns her away n asks 'What happened Prerna?R u feeling uneasy?'
Prerna looked at his eyes straight 4 sometime n then says 'Mr.Bajaj,I wanna ask u something.'Rishabh feels something unnatural n asks 'What?'Prerna asks 'Mr.Bajaj,some time b4 u went to washroom.Who was with u there?'Rishabh is shattered at this ques n says 'NONE Prerna.No 1 was with me.'Prerna almost cried n shouted 'None was with u?Then what the hell is this?'She saw him that hair.'Tell me what should I assume from this?I got it on ur coat.How it came there?'
Rishabh is speechless.He couldn't say anything 4 sometime.Then with full ANGER,he held Prerna's hand n asks 'U want to know who was with me there?Ok!Then come with me.'
He led her to the 3rd floor n made her stand b4 a open-window of a room.He indicates Prerna to see inside n Prerna saw there with a MOTHER ailing her child(girl) of abt 6-7 yrs.Then Rishabh led her to the other direction n says 'Did u see that Prerna?U know why the mother was ailing her?She is suffering from heart-disease n is counting her last days!I was washing my face when I saw that girl in the corridor n on asking,I came to know that she had lost her way to her room!So I helped her to reach her room!When the parents found her,they were soooo worried that they almost snatched that girl from my lap!MAy be meanwhile,i of her hair stick to my suit!N what u were thinking?.....U know Prerna what ur problem is,ur mentality is getting cheap day by day.N each time u r suspecting me!U r being fooler!How could u think that I could....'Rishabh left the place in anger n went to the party.
Prerna was almost shattered hearing this.
After 2 hours,when the party was almost over,Rishabh findss Prerna!But nowhere she was!He was going to search her in the lobby where he met that mother!He smiled n asked 'Have ur child slept?'The mother smiles weakly n says 'Yeah!She slept soon then getting te chocolates u sent 4 her!U know she likes those very much!Ur wife came n lulls her till she didn't sleep!And to be most surprising is that my child doesn't go to everywhere's lap!But ur wife made such a good friendship with her!Both u n ur wife r good persons!God may bless u.'Then she walks away.Rishabh kept thinking.....He goes to the garden n sitting in the bench,was recalling what he said to her.N smiled at the same time having tears in eyes!..
wWill be continued....
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Rishabh comes to their room where Prerna was already there.Rishabh sees her standing beside the window.He went to the bathroom 4 change n then went to the bed n switches on the T.V.Prerna heared the T.V voice n came to the bed.Rishabh was totally absorbed in watching shows while Prerna,from behind,kept watching him with guilty eyes.
And the clock stroke 12,n Prerna looked at the clock n then on Rishabh.But she finds no changes in his attitude as he was continuing watching T.V.Prerna waited 4 10 minutes n then STORMED OFF from that bed n snatched the remote from Rishabh n switched it off.N then she again went to the window n this time Rishabh follows her.Rishabh asks 'What happened?why did u switched off that T.V?'Prerna turns half-round to see his eyes n then turns fully back 'U know what,I always get suffered the most when I do any mistake.N the rift efeect u in no way.U remain as casual as be4.But I couldn't.U see.u have forgotten my birthday at last!Only becoz I misunderstood u.I know,sometimes I get hyper,but there was reason!Why did u held back that truth from me be4?'
Rishabh says 'Even u did it na!U never told me that u went to that girl!'
Prerna is embarrassed n says 'There was nothing to tell!'
'Exactly Prerna!There was nothing to tell 4 me too Prerna!And I never held back it to u!I just didn't feel to mention u abt that!'
Prerna smiles at this n again complained 'But u will forget my b'day 4 that!!!!10 minutes passed n u didn't wish me!'
Rishabh smiled too n his cell rings suddenly.Then Rishabh switches off his cell n holds her hands 'Happy birthday Prerna!Now it's 12.Coz I knew u would react on me likewise 4 not wishing!And so I got the clock fast 4 15 minutes.N now it's exactly 12.So happy birthday Prerna'
Will be continued....
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Rishabh gives her a gift with a card.Prerna unpacks the gift n finds a beautiful show-piece where 1 boy n 1 girl was together holding their hands n the background was changing from snowfall to scorching heat to soothing rainfall to trees with full flowers....
Prerna just keeps watching that when Rishabh says 'Don't u think they r quite similiar to us.See,they r together when life is full of hardship n pathos,they r sharing all their pains together in the heat.And when it's snowfall,it's these two who r enjoying the strongest feeling or urge of passion.Just like us na!'
Prerna is looking at him n seems to get lost in some other world.Rishabh again asks her 'Don't u think so!'
Prerna gets back her senses n asks him 'Mmmmm...what!What u were asking?'Rishabh understood that actually she wasn't listening him n soon realises where she was lost.He smiles n says 'Nothing Prerna!But now I want my return gift in back!''Return gift!But I have nothing right now to give u Mr.BAjaj.What do u want?'He smiles n looks at her naughtily...Prerna understood n started to smile from ear-to-ear while at the same time began to retreat saying 'No...no Mr.BAjaj.Don't come to me!Pls let me go...No no.....'And Rishabh was proceeding to her.He caught her arms when she was abt to run,n then pulls her near him forcibly.Prerna at first was trying to make defense(though was laughing all the time) but lost in when Rishabh put his lips in her shoulder n began to kiss.Prerna was hugging him ever so tightly where Rishabh was in fultoo naughty mood! Embarrassed He moved his lips from her shoulder to down n beside her ears n then slowly went to the cheeks.Prerna was feeling all the essence of being so loved by her husband.Rishabh holds her face with 2 hands n gave her a beautiful kiss Embarrassed Then Rishabh tells her 'Did u like my b'day gift?'Prerna looks at the show-piece n then looks at him n says 'For me the best gift is to be with u.And I am having it.So how couldn't I like it?'Rishabh was overwhelmed with this n hugged her again.....
After that they spent all the days of the Honaymoon ever so sweetly:)))))))))

Go to top