Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

20 years married and lived together (Page 18)

Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwww,its so Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 4:39am | IP Logged
that was so funny& cute Embarrassed
namzy is right, u guys are geniuses! can give kekta's writer team a run for their money man..should compile all this at the end when u are done & sticky it as short romantic stories of the Bajaj couple Embarrassed

with that said..continue on..we fellow fans are loving every moment of it!
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Thanks guys Embarrassed Embarrassed And will do it soon! Wink
NasH20 IF-Dazzler
NasH20
NasH20

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Awww...this is really cute Guddi. Embarrassed
saima_qureshi Goldie
saima_qureshi
saima_qureshi

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:19am | IP Logged
wow gud
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
This is great.

Dear Moderator Sukhi, please make a sticky of these short stories. They are fabulous. We must preserve these stories so that even the new fans can read when they join here.
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Ok!Posting the rest 1....
Prerna follows Rishabh n sits in the car!She was too ashamed n keeps him givinh those guilty looks!Rishabh never looks at her!
At the way storm starts.Rishabh increses the speed.Still in mid-way their journey stopped due to falling of a tree in the road!Rishabh-Prerna get out from the car n runs to a nearby BUNGLOW!That bunblow was of a Panjabi-couple!But already the rain had started n they were fully drenched!The Panjabis saw them n comes out of the house!They were standing in the lounge!And on their request to take shelter there,they both agreed as both of them couldn't find any notation of stopping the rain!
The panjabis gave them a separate room with a fire-place!Prerna put the fire on n finds that Rishabh was nowhere in that room!She was worried!She rushed to the door n peeps n finds none!She ran to the window n saw Rishabh standing in the rain outside!Prerna understood that Rishabh did this 4 he was angry with her n didn't want to stay with her in that room!Prerna felt sad!N almost began to cry!
The Panjabis came to the room to ask them if they need anything!N they finds Prerna crying standing beside the window!They go the window n sees Rishabh there!They understood everything!They came down n tells Rishabh 'Why r u standing here?'Rishabh tells 'No,4 nothing....'The man tells 'Understood.Husband-wife fight!Arre this happens everywhere n u r punishing urself 4 this?'Rishabh was confused.The man again tells 'Ur wife was saying that ur health isn't in proper condition!Still u r drenching n causing trouble to both of ur health n ur wife?See her,she is standing there n crying 4 u!Go n otherwise I will drive away from my house in this rain if u cause suffer my Bhabhiji!'
Rishabh smiles n goes to the room!They both sit in the opposite direction to each other!Prerna was looking constantly at him with guilty looks!And this time Rishabh too often was watching her!N each time being caught was turning his face away in other direction!N after a while,he finds Prerna shivering in cold!He gets up n brings a blanket from the couch n goes nearer her n covers her up.Then goes to his place n sat again!Prerna was looking at him,n after sometime she finds him too shivering in cold!She walks to him n covers him up with that blanket!Rishabh was trying to refuse that but at last Prerna did it forcibly n sat beside him!Silence reigned at that place!

Then after sometime Prerna broke the silence 'Mr.Bajaj,I know whatever I did was ashaming,but u know what Mr.Bajaj....I lost everything in my life!I lost my Prem!Then Anurag!Then I was abt to lose my Sne**!And again I lost my Prem!Each time I felt the pain of fear of losing!And today whatever I have is only becoz of u!God gave me chance to live my life again through sending u in my life!And this time I really never don't want to feel the fear of losing u again!If I depart with u ever,then it would be the last day of my life!Everything I can have partly,but the 1 thing I wanna posses fully,the only thing I can say 'is only mine' is u!I never ever wanna lose u Mr.Bajaj.'
Her eyes were all teary n voice was getting chocked!Rishabh was looking at her all the time n her eyes were on the fire!Then Rishabh holds her chin n looked straight to her eyes 'Prerna,U r fearing to lose me!U know Prerna for the first time I fell in love,all I thought that I am the happiest person of the world!All I wanted was u to be with me all the time!All I needed was ur love n smile to make me happy!But everything changes with time!And this time too!And I am happy with the changes coz I never knew that the best was yet to come!Never knew that Life has stored this 4 us!Never knew that our relations has yet to take a greater dimensions!N never knew I could love u more that ever!I Believe me Prerna.I do.And when the love is increasing day by day,why will we get separated.Remember 1 thing Prerna that WORLD can stop MOVING,TIME can forget to PASS,SUN can stop RISING,but there is n will be a man who will continue loving u forever.N that's Rishabh BAjaj.'
Prerna is overwhelmed with happiness n holds his hands tightly!Rishabh smiles n holds her n places her in his arms!They both continued their hug vever so passionately!
There were rainfalls outside!The room was dark!The fire was burning be4 them!And the most PASSIONATE couple kept on feeling the charms of being in each other's arms:)))))
NasH20

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 7:18am | IP Logged
OMG...that was chooo chweeeeeet Embarrassed all those lines which Rishabh told Prerna made my heart melt. Embarrassed LOL.
That was really cute.Gr8 story. Clap

Go to top