Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

20 years married and lived together (Page 10)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:15am | IP Logged
ya plz go a head
nuts4kzk Goldie
nuts4kzk
nuts4kzk

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:45am | IP Logged
yaar sukhi .prerna4rishave ,amali,ronitfan(if any1else i dont remember sorry)u guys r simply rocking,its the most amazing topic tahnks takshila(hope spelling is rit)u gusy story is just too good ,i think u guys should replace all the riters in ektas land LOL LOL and make ur own serial,coz i wil be it biggest ans most avid fan Tongue ,i m simply luving ur stories,compared to taht stupid track going on in kzk
keep it up and btw i m compiling ur story and will make a proper format and post it as 1 story,i hope u guys dont mind,do tell.its worth the story to be read as one
NasH20 IF-Dazzler
NasH20
NasH20

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
WOW...thaksi this is such a gr8 idea Clap .i loved it.
and guys...you ppl are doing fab job.its so much fun reading all these stories. Big smile   
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Someone continue!! Please!!!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
wow .. u guys rock man .. proud 2 be a ronitian
NasH20 IF-Dazzler
NasH20
NasH20

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
ok ill try to continue the switzerland wala story.

In the morning prerna wakes up and sees that Rishabh is not there beside her and thinks wheather where has he gone so early...its not even his office timeing yet...then she hears someone coming...the door gets opened and she is surprised to see that Rishabh has brought her breakfast...Rishabh is holding a tray in which there is a plate of omlate,which is a bit uncooked and toost slices which got too much toosted LOL and a cup of tea which seems fine(wo tu peene ke baad hi pata chale ga LOL ).
Rishabh sees that prerna has waken up...so he gives her his very cute usual killer smile and wishes her moring.he comes closer to the bed where prerna is sitting and keeps the tray there on the side table beside the bed and then he goes to prerna and holds her neck and gives her a sweet kiss on her forehead Embarrassed ... he then sits with her and asks her if she liked the surprise...n prerna is like...omg Mr Bajaj why did u do all this...on listning this Bajaj slides his hand very silkly on prerna's hand n grabs them n kisses them.and says: Anything for my lady love...he then puts his hand behind him n takes out a fresh red rose from his back pocket and slides it down from her forehead to her lips and gives it to prerna...and says: main chahta hun ke tum hamesha is gulab ki tarah mehkti raho aur hamari zindagi main iss ke rang bikhair do. Embarrassed...after saying this he pulls her gently towards himself and slightly n passionately rubs his cheeks on hers n gives her a hot!! kiss on the cheeks(mods will ban me if i make him kiss somewhere else LOL )n hugs her tightly that they can even feel each others raised heart beats and worm breaths on their shoulders. EmbarrassedRishabh dips his face between her neck n shoulder and starts kissing her....prerna feels this immense feeling of love from her man and respond equally to it by hugging him more tightly.... while Rishabh is busy kissing her on the shoulder and neck prerna is thing that she's got the best HUBBY IN THE WORLD.....

Phewwwwuuu ...waise i have never written a story like this so i hope u ppl like it.i know i cant write the way u ppl write but still i gave my best shot Wink LOL now someone continue this one ...

Go to top