Kasauti Zindagi Ki

20 years married and lived together - Page 18

nuts4kzk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wow good going,while anu ws looking from the window,bajaj at same time opened his eyes and saw sam staring at them grom the corner of teh hall,he gets shoked and pushes prerna aside and bothsays,anurag an sams name respectively
continue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice stories ppl ! but i think we shud keep anurag and sam out of this..
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arre Tulip,
This is the only story where we have mentioned them..it's just for fun and enjoyment..not anything that will offend their fans..

Chill and yeah--
PLEASE post the next part of your fan-fic!!! Please:)
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah tulip!This is the only 1 where Anu n Sam r present!Only 4 fun!Chillax!
And pls yaar some1 continue it!I don't wanna think of Anu,Sam etc,etc....Pls some1 continue it 😭
Shaina!U r on online!Pls yaar continue it 😃
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oye ... sum1 continue .. this cud turn out 2 be 1 rockin story .. cumoonnnnnnnn
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Prachi dear u continue na! 😃
NAmzy where r u? 😭 Sukhi,Shaina 😭
nuts4kzk thumbnail
god how sweet of u guys
anyways prerna and bajaj turn the opposites to see sam and anu,and find both of tehm smiling and they both come towards bp and anu who reaches first,say in a sweet husky voice-happy bday prerna
prerna is stunned to see that anu rermbers her bday,and is overwhelmed and says-thanks a lot anu and i really appreciate ,that u rember my bday
while sam tries to cover the awckward situation created by them bieng caught spying on bp says while laughing and holding anus hand effectionately -ab dont u think that they should have been given the honeymoon spl treatment by this hotel,which is bieng given to us ,they even after 3yrs of marriage looks more in luv and passionate ,then we honey moon coupevery1 laughs ,while prerna really gets embaressed and gets red ,bajaj inwardly who ws looking at prerna ,gets really happy and excited to see prerna getting al red,
while anu by eyes thanks sam4coverung all this ,but at same time feels pain to see that prerna has totally4gotten him
after this bp kids call them in and all of them go inside,while they r deciding the menu,bajaj excuses himself for a min and tells prerna to decide for him and sam gets busy talking to tushki
anu and prerna r left to decide the menu-anu says-prerna i m really happy to see u so happy,prerna who had the feeling that what her eyes saw some timeback outside ws not her illusion and she felt taht anu ws not happy2see her and bajaj in that situation,but she says thank u and starts deciding teh menu,while at same time sam joins in and suggest smthing for bajaj,on which prerna promptly says that she will decide for bajaj and while bajaj will decide for her,sam really gets hurt ,and anu realises that when bajaj comes back taht both bp really know each others taste and preference very well,whic hurts him 2 and he while seeing them feeding eachother occasionally remembers the scene he saw in the hotel ,while he ws going up he saw prerna putting a do not disturb sign in front of her room,and now seeing her ,teh way she ws making bajaj eat from her plate,made anu realise taht his prerna ws not the same person any more,she ws no more shy ,docile,letting everything anu do the action kinds
,this prerna ws a very bindass full of life ,chirpy,bold person,who ws hiding no bones that how much she ws in love with her hubby
afetr every1had there dinner,prena pulled bajaj and tehy went for a dance ,which even to the forighn standards ws a very romantic and close dance,and as music started,prerna pulled bajj very close and with staring at each other ,ther swirled around the hall,beat with beat,every step going with the speed of teh music and bajaj taking his beloved in his arms and dancing as tehre is no tommorow and finally6 when they stopped ,they realised taht every1 was clapping very hard and tehy were the only ppl who had danced,prerna again smiles and looks at bajaj,who winks at her
continue
NasH20 thumbnail
Awwww namzy so cute and romantic this is.... 😳 😳 😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Wooow NAmzy great yaar! 👏 👏
Ok I am trying.....
Prerna gets all the blushes as she herself forced him to do that!Rishabh looks at everyone awkwardly n then he made himself n Prerna excuse from all n walked away with her.Prerna,outside in the hotel,asks him 'Where r u leading me?'Rishabh says 'It's a surprise sweetheart.Come with me.'Prerna n Rishabh goes to the car n Rishabh drives it away to a certain hill-valley.He got down from the car n opened Prerna's door n closes her eyes with his hands.Prerna was frequently asking him 'What Mr.Bajaj?Where r we going?'Rishabh tells her to stop talking n then he reached to a certain place n moves his hands from her eyes tells Prerna to open them....Prerna sees there a beautiful scenery where the hill was b4 her n was overwhelmed.'Oh My God!Mr.Bajaj!I can't believe this!U made such surprise 4 me!!'She was smiling from ear-to-ear n happy to the core.
'This is nothing Prerna!There r so many remaining!Wait'Then Rishabh lifts her in his arms n looks at her with a killer smile.She was looking at her hubby lovingly while Rishabh was carrying her to a certain room over that valley...that room was covered with glass n everything outside was seen from inside.There was starry sky outside Prerna could see as Rishabh was lifting her.Then slowly Rishabh led her to a beautiful bed decorated with flowers,n roses,nightqueens etc..Prerna was a lil worried as she was thinking that they could be seen from outside.But Rishabh assured her that none can see them from outside but they can see the beautiful outside scenareo.....Prerna was receedinh in the bed smiling n looking at him when Rishabh began to advance towards her.....
Continue...
nuts4kzk thumbnail
goddddd this story will be mind blowing,pls sukhi ,manasi,make a copy of this,we should definately have it,what u say.guddi u were 2good