Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuts4kzk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
after every1 goes to there room ,prerna goes with bajaj to a secluded place outside while they r just sorrounded with snow and hill and in the beautifull jannat of switzerland
she hugs him and says,mr.bajaj i want to tell u ,that i luv u more then anything in life and 4all the pain and all time i made u wait ,i will never forget or forgive my self,having u as my husband is the best thing in the world ,and if ever wny thing happens ,i will come in frontband take all the pains away from u
bajaj gets shocked,he says-whats happene to u prerna ,why r u talking like this
prerna-mr.bajaj let me say all i have to say coz i just cant tell u how lucky and cherished i wil rite now
and to bajaj amazment ,prerna in full view of sorroundings ,raise her self and kisses him hard πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ,bajaj gets too stunned to say any thing
prerna then removes herself
and screams,i luv u mr bajaj πŸ˜ƒ
bajaj really gt embarresed and blushes,while ppl walkin past,winks at him and gives him a thumpsup,mbajaj smiles
while to bajaj and prerna not knwoing ,anu who ws in switzerland for his honeymoon with sam sees all this and a knife kind cuts his heart,to his shock,and realises that he cant see prerna luving bajaj like this
madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey namzy its a fabulous story yaar
continue the story it was awesome πŸ˜‰
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Great going yaar..chalo for a change Prerna has become shameless for some romance;) LOL! Rishabh jaisa hubby ho to bas lottery hi lag jaye!

TOO GOOD! Continue!!! πŸ‘
amali2305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†No no amali..there is nothing like that...actually I can't handle to type describing that HOT situationπŸ˜‰My story will be end after they indulge into that deed😳So....πŸ˜ƒ

Hey its ok yaar... i was just kidding... u know that no..πŸ˜›

amali2305 thumbnail
And namzy... wow stuff yaar... keep going...

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Arre Namrata gr888888888888 story yaar!I feel shy 😳 😳
NasH20 thumbnail
Hey namzy this is WOOOW stuff yaar. πŸ‘ ...continue it jaldi se yaar 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
nuts4kzk thumbnail
guys i want ur stories also,coz i m simply depressed by the current track in kzk,its horible and ir\t depresses me,anyways my story here it comes,u guys liking it gr8.i usually dont like my stories πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
continue:
perna and bajaj continue there walk in the jannat,while anu returns to his room ,and cant stop dreaming the scene of prerna kissing bajaj like this in open and so boldely,he feels such anger that he cant contain it,and decides to confront prerna in the evening
at same time sam is sitting in the lobby and keps on getting visuals of her exboss and his smile and his beautifull blue eyes,tehn she suddenly remembers that while fingering teh mangalsutra she ws doing all this,she feels guilty and at same time she thinks why did she marry anurag after all.when both knew that there luv ws limited to the friendship,though they were best of friends,but both did not create any fire ,when they were together
she is just getting up ,when she sees her exboss and his wife,,arm in arm,both looking at each other ,as if tehre is no1 else in world ,she feels angry2wards the wife,who ws responsible for hers and anus marraige,any ways she smiles and goes2ward them and says
hi prerna ,and hi sir
bajaj and prerna comes out of there love trance and smiles at her and bajaj in mock anger says,sam,pls call me mr.bajja teh way every1 calls me and its really a pleasent surprise to see u here,u on your honeymoon
sam while whose eyes were on bp interloked hands ,looks back at bajaj totally focussed and says yes,we have come for our honeymoon
bajaj says thats gr8,we would like u and anurag to come 4dinner with us
prerna-but mr.bajaj,they r on there honeymoon,how can u disturb them
mr.bajaj-we r also on our honeymoon prerna,(while winking at her)
prerna-mr.bajaj aap kabhi nahi sudherenge and sam pls dont listen to his talks,kbut u guys r most welcome in the nite,and then they smile at her and leave

they go there room and bajaj says,i will go and look at the kids,as he is abt to walk off ,prerna holds his hand and slowly walks towards him and suddenly pulls him closer(pls dont bann me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† )and while breathing near his ears says,u realy want to go my jaan and leave me alone
bajaj just gets shocked that what has gone in to his wife nad he tries to say smthing but nthing comes frm his mouth ,prerna smiles and pulls him closer and they both smhow trip and fall on bed,prerna laughs loudly and climbes over him and says -my dear husband ,today no1 can save u from me ,and tehn both of them hug,while bajja enjoys his usual subtle ,quite wife getting wild
and then......................(guys if i continue i will be banned by mods,or abhi to mujhe bahut kuch parna or likhna hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

later in the evening bajaj nad prerna r getting ready in the hurru as they have got late,though they r the host
while bajaj is tying his tie,,he hears prerna grumble in front of teh miror,he ask what happened,
she tells him taht her necklace hook is not getting fixed,he then takes the neklace from her hand and start tying it,,prerna says-mr.bajaj no masti,ok,we r getting late,so do it quikly,bajaj thinks ,ok now this wild wife of mine has suddenly become docile and quite again,now i have to tease her a little,so instead of going away from her he goes closer and starts breathing, on her neck very fast and pulls her closer,prerna starts breathing faster and closes her eyes and as he touches his lips to her neck,she says-mr bajaj ,yes,oh god mr.bajaj i luv u ,mr abajj with all his efforts whisperes in her -are we not getting late prerna
prerna opens her eyes and pushes him away and says,mr bajja how can u do this to me,and goes from teh room
mr.bajaj says to himself-uff oh now my begum is really upset,kuch to karna parega

nuts4kzk thumbnail
prerna 4rishav my name is namita and call me namzzy and pls sm1 continue
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Okiz Namzy πŸ˜‰ I am Guddi ok? πŸ˜›
And GREAT STORY YAAR!I am getting goosebumps in my womb!Ok I am trying to continue...
Rishabh-Prerna goes to the party but the party was quite boring.Prerna was feeling extremely bored as there was no arrangement 4 dance.Rishabh was gossiping with his friends.Prerna saw him n went to him.She made him excused from them n began to pull him.Prerna led him to the garden at the ground-floor.There was a musical fountain n Prerna got damn romantic!She suddenly pulled Rishabh forcibly n hugged him like crazy.Rishabh was embarressed n was trying to push her 'What r u doing Prerna?Every1 can see us.Leave me!'But Prerna listened nothing n went on loving him like crazy as there was no tommorow.She moved her lips from his shoulder to neck n then moved them near the lips of Rishabh.She opened her eyes n saw Rishabh closing his eyes n feeling the STORM inside her with full emotion.She slowly moved her lips to his.Rishabh could feel her breath near his mouth.Then Prerna fixed her lips in his one.She continued kissing him 4 a long time without any interference.And then she moved her face n saw him still closing his eyes n smiled slightly herself.Suddenly her eyes stuck to the window of the party hall n she saw Anurag standing there n observing them.
Continue...