Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
Rishabh comes to their room where Prerna was already there.Rishabh sees her standing beside the window.He went to the bathroom 4 change n then went to the bed n switches on the T.V.Prerna heared the T.V voice n came to the bed.Rishabh was totally absorbed in watching shows while Prerna,from behind,kept watching him with guilty eyes.
And the clock stroke 12,n Prerna looked at the clock n then on Rishabh.But she finds no changes in his attitude as he was continuing watching T.V.Prerna waited 4 10 minutes n then STORMED OFF from that bed n snatched the remote from Rishabh n switched it off.N then she again went to the window n this time Rishabh follows her.Rishabh asks 'What happened?why did u switched off that T.V?'Prerna turns half-round to see his eyes n then turns fully back 'U know what,I always get suffered the most when I do any mistake.N the rift efeect u in no way.U remain as casual as be4.But I couldn't.U see.u have forgotten my birthday at last!Only becoz I misunderstood u.I know,sometimes I get hyper,but there was reason!Why did u held back that truth from me be4?'
Rishabh says 'Even u did it na!U never told me that u went to that girl!'
Prerna is embarrassed n says 'There was nothing to tell!'
'Exactly Prerna!There was nothing to tell 4 me too Prerna!And I never held back it to u!I just didn't feel to mention u abt that!'
Prerna smiles at this n again complained 'But u will forget my b'day 4 that!!!!10 minutes passed n u didn't wish me!'
Rishabh smiled too n his cell rings suddenly.Then Rishabh switches off his cell n holds her hands 'Happy birthday Prerna!Now it's 12.Coz I knew u would react on me likewise 4 not wishing!And so I got the clock fast 4 15 minutes.N now it's exactly 12.So happy birthday Prerna'
Will be continued....
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Rishabh gives her a gift with a card.Prerna unpacks the gift n finds a beautiful show-piece where 1 boy n 1 girl was together holding their hands n the background was changing from snowfall to scorching heat to soothing rainfall to trees with full flowers....
Prerna just keeps watching that when Rishabh says 'Don't u think they r quite similiar to us.See,they r together when life is full of hardship n pathos,they r sharing all their pains together in the heat.And when it's snowfall,it's these two who r enjoying the strongest feeling or urge of passion.Just like us na!'
Prerna is looking at him n seems to get lost in some other world.Rishabh again asks her 'Don't u think so!'
Prerna gets back her senses n asks him 'Mmmmm...what!What u were asking?'Rishabh understood that actually she wasn't listening him n soon realises where she was lost.He smiles n says 'Nothing Prerna!But now I want my return gift in back!''Return gift!But I have nothing right now to give u Mr.BAjaj.What do u want?'He smiles n looks at her naughtily...Prerna understood n started to smile from ear-to-ear while at the same time began to retreat saying 'No...no Mr.BAjaj.Don't come to me!Pls let me go...No no.....'And Rishabh was proceeding to her.He caught her arms when she was abt to run,n then pulls her near him forcibly.Prerna at first was trying to make defense(though was laughing all the time) but lost in when Rishabh put his lips in her shoulder n began to kiss.Prerna was hugging him ever so tightly where Rishabh was in fultoo naughty mood! 😳 He moved his lips from her shoulder to down n beside her ears n then slowly went to the cheeks.Prerna was feeling all the essence of being so loved by her husband.Rishabh holds her face with 2 hands n gave her a beautiful kiss 😳 Then Rishabh tells her 'Did u like my b'day gift?'Prerna looks at the show-piece n then looks at him n says 'For me the best gift is to be with u.And I am having it.So how couldn't I like it?'Rishabh was overwhelmed with this n hugged her again.....
After that they spent all the days of the Honaymoon ever so sweetly:)))))))))
OMGGGGG!!! This is just so great yaar Guddi!! Way to go words:)

Wooohoooo!!! 😳
nuts4kzk thumbnail
guddi mind blowing god i m dead by now πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
NasH20 thumbnail
WAH WAH WAH Guddi πŸ‘ ...mazaa agiya. 😳
amali2305 thumbnail
wow.. guddie.... shuch gr8 story.. yar...wow stuff yar..
hey i want to ask you something.....yaar.., each and everytime.. Mr. bajaj's lips finds prerna's neck..., ear, shoulders, cheeks... πŸ˜† .. but not lips... why is that... πŸ˜†
nuts4kzk thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Rishabh gives her a gift with a card.Prerna unpacks the gift n finds a beautiful show-piece where 1 boy n 1 girl was together holding their hands n the background was changing from snowfall to scorching heat to soothing rainfall to trees with full flowers....
Prerna just keeps watching that when Rishabh says 'Don't u think they r quite similiar to us.See,they r together when life is full of hardship n pathos,they r sharing all their pains together in the heat.And when it's snowfall,it's these two who r enjoying the strongest feeling or urge of passion.Just like us na!'
Prerna is looking at him n seems to get lost in some other world.Rishabh again asks her 'Don't u think so!'
Prerna gets back her senses n asks him 'Mmmmm...what!What u were asking?'Rishabh understood that actually she wasn't listening him n soon realises where she was lost.He smiles n says 'Nothing Prerna!But now I want my return gift in back!''Return gift!But I have nothing right now to give u Mr.BAjaj.What do u want?'He smiles n looks at her naughtily...Prerna understood n started to smile from ear-to-ear while at the same time began to retreat saying 'No...no Mr.BAjaj.Don't come to me!Pls let me go...No no.....'And Rishabh was proceeding to her.He caught her arms when she was abt to run,n then pulls her near him forcibly.Prerna at first was trying to make defense(though was laughing all the time) but lost in when Rishabh put his lips in her shoulder n began to kiss.Prerna was hugging him ever so tightly where Rishabh was in fultoo naughty mood! 😳 He moved his lips from her shoulder to down n beside her ears n then slowly went to the cheeks.Prerna was feeling all the essence of being so loved by her husband.Rishabh holds her face with 2 hands n gave her a beautiful kiss 😳 Then Rishabh tells her 'Did u like my b'day gift?'Prerna looks at the show-piece n then looks at him n says 'For me the best gift is to be with u.And I am having it.So how couldn't I like it?'Rishabh was overwhelmed with this n hugged her again.....

i read ur story guys,thought why not give a shot,i m not very good at riting but,i will tyr,pls tell me trully guys if u like my story

next day prerna gets up and in her half sleep she searches for her luv by her hands on the bed,but she cant find him,she slowly gets up and streches and remeber last night and blushes and go and turns and see a bouquet of flowers with a note,she opens the note and reads,my jaan gud morning ,i can visualise u in the morning sunlight ur beauty must be enhanced,and ur hubby unfortunately is not there to savour ur beauty,but jaan i want u to get ready fast and come down at teh breakfast hall,and pls jaan wear the red saree which i especially bought for u so u can wear it on ur bday,i wil wait for u,

prerna blushes again and goes and hug the beautifull saree gifted by her hubby

as she leaves her rom ,a bell boy comes and gives her a red rose and a note ,in which its ritten -a beautifull rose for the most beautifull person on this earth,prerna smiles and moves further

and after every few minutes a bell boy comes and gives her a note and a red rose,she keeps on blushing as ppl around her looks at her curiously,but firmly she moves towards the breakfast room,then again she gets a rose and a note saying that -every moment away from u makes me realise taht how much u mean to me ,how much important u r in my life and these 30 roses r not for the 30yrs u have spent on this earth but they r for the 30 min taht we have spent away from each other and there beautifull smell is to sorround u with all the happiness and joy ,while i m not around u,as i cant see u  live without happiness and joy for a single min 

prena gets overwhelmed by reading this and with tears in her eyes she enters the breakfast hall which in the day time is lit with candles and dim lighting and at centre she sees her love of jher life standing with her kasak in his arms and all her kids sorrounding him and looking at her and smiling

she gets shoced with happiness to see her kids up in switzerland ,and as emotions take over her ,she runs towards them and hug them all and says,this is the best ever birthday of my life

pls continue and plssssssssss tell me frankly how ws it as this is the1st time i m trying my hand in riting

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: amali2305

wow.. guddie.... shuch gr8 story.. yar...wow stuff yar..
hey i want to ask you something.....yaar.., each and everytime.. Mr. bajaj's lips finds prerna's neck..., ear, shoulders, cheeks... πŸ˜† .. but not lips... why is that... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†No no amali..there is nothing like that...actually I can't handle to type describing that HOT situationπŸ˜‰My story will be end after they indulge into that deed😳So....πŸ˜ƒ

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Arrre NAmrata....It's AWESOME,AMAZING,Beautiful yaar!Continue it soon...It's so 😳 😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

no1 has replied 😭 😭

Ohhhh I am so sorry Namzy! I thought you have just replied and that is why I did not read!

Amazing story yaar..stay tuned to this topic- I will post a nice new story soon- you continue yours..please!!

SukhiπŸ‘