Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Guddi,
You continue it your way and I will get on with my version of the same story..

That would be real fun yaar!
:)
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ronitfan1

this iz a new story.............bajaj-prerna r so much involved in their work and both need some rilaxiation

They plans to go out in the weekend!Rishabh postpones all his meeting 4 the coming working day n tells Prerna to pack the things up!

Prerna is just on the ninth cloud!She hurrily goes to packing 4 the tour!Rishabh comes home n sees her doing packing!He finds only 1 suitcase.He was in a quite jolly mood!He asks Prerna casually 'Prerna!Only 1 luggage!Where r of  the children's?'

Prerna is just surprised to hear this!She asks Rishabh 'WHAT?????Children!They r not joining us!!And why would they?We have got tired n we need a hault!Not the children!Besides they have their studies!ONLY WE R GOING!!!!'

Rishabh is like astonished to the core 'What?What the hail u r talking!Children won't go!And u think I will leave them in the house alone!IMPOSSIBLE!!If they won't go,me too NOT!

Continue...

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Yeah Sukhi I will continue mine!But the problem is everytime I prone to get them involved into Romance 😉 Whenever I think them together nothing else comes to my mind 😉 So this time too I am going to reunite them in another exclusive way 😉
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwww 👏 👏 👏 carry     on guyz...............I will join u in next story
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yeah Sukhi I will continue mine!But the problem is everytime I prone to get them involved into Romance 😉 Whenever I think them together nothing else comes to my mind 😉 So this time too I am going to reunite them in another exclusive way 😉

Keep them coming;))))
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Rishabh is worried seeing Prerna's mood!He gets up too n goes near Prerna to ask what the matter is!Prerna tries to avoid him n abt to leave the place!Rishabh firmly holds her hands n asks her in a clear voice 'Didn't u answer me!What happened?'
Prerna is really mad at him n shouts at him 'What happened?Should u ask this question to me?I should ask u what's happenning?Again u r going to business trip!Ur health is detoriarating day by day!If u don't think abt urself then at least think abt ur family!'
Rishabh is stunned hearing her words n tells her 'What from did u come to conclude that I am going abroad!I am NOT!'
Prerna shouts at him 'R not u going?Then tell that whatever I heard was my dream!U didn't tell them that u r coming!'
Rishabh is speechless n then tells her 'That means u were overhearing my calls!Prerna I can't believe this!U don't trust me!'
Prerna feels guilty at this n awkwardly says 'No...No actually I was..I was just wanted to know that if u were to go elsewhere in this condition....So I was listening ur calls n I am not wrong!I heard u tell them that u r thinking over the matters!'
'And u conclude with this decision that I am going abroad!Really Prerna,this is unbelievable!Anyway I made a plan to go in a lunch tommo n then will go to beach as u like to go there n I postponed my meetings 4 this!I was abt to tell u this!But u....'
Will continue
amali2305 thumbnail
cool guys... the scenes r superb..... sorry i can join u all... coz i am a bit confused.....anyways   beautiful stuff.... i'll try to catch the story and join u alll....

must start a sticky post for fanfic stories..... when we finish a story we can post it there.... Sukhi..., please look in to that....
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Kwel idea amali....but I am not a writer yaar that will be able to write regularly 😆 😉
NasH20 thumbnail
Nice going guys 👏 👏 keep them coming.
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Hey people,
I am continuing my story-

Prerna is upset and sits on the table with a puffed face.She waits and waits but rishabh's call just does not seem to end. The call turns out to be a heated business discussion and Rishabh forgets about everything in that discussion as it concerns an all important tender for his company and also decisions regarding another company's takeover. Prerna feels drowsy and goes to sleep on the dinner table itself.

Rishabh takes a couple of more hours to finish the call and presumes that Prerna must have gone to sleep. He is shocked to find Prerna sleeping on the table and feels bad. Birju comes and tells him that Prerna has not had her dinner..Birju leaves..

"Neither have I had my dinner.." he groans to himself. He goes and sits besides Prerna and stares blankly at her for a while. He removes the hair falling over her eyes and then slowly lifts her up in his arms and puts her to bed. He comes back to the table, looks at the food but then abandons the food after thinking about Prerna. He too goes to sleep.

The next morning,
Prerna wakes up to find Rishabh missing all over again.  Birju brings her tea and tells her that Rishabh went to office early in the morning and he was looking very worried. Prerna is upset and gets ready in a hurry. She is very angry with Rishabh and rushes to his office..

To be contd..(be sure to read the next part..there is when the fun starts;)

Hey all,
continuing my story- sorry for not doing it earlier- was a bit short on time:)

Okay-
Prerna is really angry and rushes to Rishabh's office. She forgets her keys in the car and runs up to Rishabh's cabin. Rishabh is talking on two phones simulataneously and viewing a flow-chart on his laptop. Rishabh seems extremely worked up and frowns at whatever he is listening to on the phone.

Prerna does not enter the cabin but sees all this from outside. She grabs Rishabh's secretary and asks her why Rishabh is so over worked. The secretary is unable to give her a great excuse and Prerna reminds her that she has been employed so that she can assist her boss in his work and reduce his workload. The secretary apologises. Prerna tells the secretary to postpone all meetings that she can for two days. The secretary agrees and leaves.

Prerna is looking angrily at Rishabh. Rishabh slowly finishes both his calls and types something on the laptop. After a while, he is totally exhausted and just crashes on the chair. He calls for a coffee but Prerna enters and tells him that he will not have coffee as he has so much of acidity and needs to have some sleep. Rishabh tells Prerna not to disturb him as he is in the process of finalising a very crucial deal for the company. Prerna argues with Rishabh that he does not have time for anything else in his lif.e Rishabh gets angry and tells her that he knows his priorities well and she does not need to mess around with him.

"I am messing around with u?!" Prerna gasps in disbeleif and storms out of the office. Rishabh is frustrated by her behaviour and thinks that Prerna will lose all her cool when he reaches home.

Rishabh finishes his work and goes home to find Prerna buried in her work.He asks Prerna for some dinner but Prerna tells him to fix it for himself. Rishabh finds out that Birju is on a two-day holiday and damns himself. He looks into the fridge and sees the day before's Paneer Kofta which Prerna had so lovingly made for him. He feels sorry.

Rishabh puts the paneer in the oven and goes to Prerna. She is busy with many files and is going through them.She has her specs on.Rishabh goes to her from behind and holds her around her tummy with both his hands. Rishabh puts his chin on her shoulder and tells her softly-"I am very sorry Prerna, please forgive me"

Prerna is least interested in his apoligies and tells him abruptly that it is alright-
Rishabh-"But I really AM sorry na Prerna!"
Prerna- "Fine! I told you it's OK!!"
Rishabh-"So gimme a hug then!"
Prerna-"Dont disturb me please..I have better things to do..I am busy right now..and this is IMPORTANT work.."

Rishabh is a sad by what Prerna says and goes away from her and gloomily eats his paneer as he watches Prerna go through the files again and again. Prerna can feel Rishabh's gaze on her and starts shifting un-easily.."Just a little time more.." she tells herself.

Prerna finishes with the files and fixes herself some food. Rishabh again hugs her from behind but that very moment Prerna busies herself with a business call and goes to another room. Rishabh is now majorly angry and struts here and there impatiently..

Prerna comes out of the room and Rishabh grabs her hand very tightly-
"Leave me!" Prerna tells him..
Rishabh takes the phone from her and talks to her angrily-"Whose phone was this..who were you talking to at THIS hour of the night?!"

Prerna-"That is absolutely none of your business Rishabh..let go of me.."
Rishabh totally loses his cool and pulls Prerna to him and grabs her tightt with both his hands.

"Not my business?!!!!" roars Rishabh and Prerna really gets scared. Rishabh totally loses his cool-

Rishabh-"Is it NOT my business to know who my wife talks to at 1am!? What the HELL are you talking about!!"

Prerna cannot take it anymore and tells Rishabh that THIS is exactly how she feels when he does the same things but she cannot do what he is doing to her right now. Rishabh feels guilty and leaves her hand. Prerna has tears in her eyes and explains to Rishabh just how she feels and when SHE can manage to take time out for him then why cant he?!

Rishabh takes Prerna in his arms and wipes the tears with the back of his hands. Rishabh puts his fingers beneath her chin and tilt her face up. Rishabh looks at her and tells her that he is sorry. Rishabh moves ahead and locks lips with Prerna. Prerna gets both of her hands around Rishabh and they are lost in a world of their own. Rishabh moves his hands up Prerna's back and unties her hair. Prerna kisses him even harder.Rishabh holds her face and snogs all the way. he digs both his hands into her hair and starts straightening her hair slowly. Prerna is no condition to talk..she holds Rishabh tighter..

Rishabh turns around and slams Prerna on to the wall. He pushes her onto himself and kisses her jaw, going on to the neck and then to her shoulders..Prerna pulls Rishabh away from herself and looks into his eyes with full passion..

To be contd..