Kasauti Zindagi Ki

20 years married and lived together - Page 11

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Okay yaar- I will only continue..

Prerna thinks about Rishabh and his detoriating health and his constant tensions and presures of his daily hectic schedule.Just then , Prerna gets a call from her secretary telling her about her day ahead.

She sighs as she realises that she has an equally packed day ahead and has to attend two more meetings before she can go home, only to do some important shopping for her house. She tiredly sits down and has the remaining pizza..

As she puts the can of Coke to her lips, she remembers Rishabh drinking from the same can. she acts as if she's getting all romantic with the can and stuff and then has a hearty laugh at herself and hits herself on the head..
Prerna decides that today she will do something about this and will convince Rishabh out of this whole madness..

To be contd...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
continue now .. wat 2 be continued
ronitfan thumbnail
Kya yaar Prachi,mereko marvayegi kya! LOL! Anyways I will continue;)

Prerna comes home early and sets a nice dinner for Rishabh but witohut any frills- just a simple dinner with some of his much-cherished dishes. Prerna waits for Rishabh to come and opens the door for him.

Rishabh smells the food and he's very excited by the smell-
"Mmmm...paneer kofta..lip-smacking! I know this is going to make a gr8 dinner..obviously made by you" Rishabh winks at Prerna and then goes to the dinner table. He sits down and Prerna brings on the dishes and Rishabh looks on scrumptiously..

"You know what Prerna? The tender I had applied for..the 20crore one?.." Prerna is in no mood to listen to anything regarding more work and tells him that anything concerning his work is BANNED from the house and he should resolve matters in office and not here. Rishabh is stunned and just stares at her..

Rishabh is about to take the first bite of the kofta when he gets a call on his cellphone. He looks at the name, and then at Prerna..apprehensively he receives the call and tells the person that he is busy and will get back to him..the person explains that the matter is urgent. Rishabh looks sorrily at Prerna and goes to the other room to talk.

To be contd..
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
again 2 be continued .. continue now
amali2305 thumbnail
omg.. i was not there for 1 day... lots of things happend... i should read all   after that i'll also join....
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes , where did you go......... Welcome back.
amali2305 thumbnail
i am liitle bit confused... which story is going now...please guys.....
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this iz a new story.............bajaj-prerna r so much involved in their work and both need some rilaxiation
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

Prerna comes home early and sets a nice dinner for Rishabh but witohut any frills- just a simple dinner with some of his much-cherished dishes. Prerna waits for Rishabh to come and opens the door for him.

"Mmmm...paneer kofta..lip-smacking! I know this is going to make a gr8 dinner..obviously made by you" Rishabh winks at Prerna and then goes to the dinner table. He sits down and Prerna brings on the dishes and Rishabh looks on scrumptiously..

"You know what Prerna? The tender I had applied for..the 20crore one?.." Prerna is in no mood to listen to anything regarding more work and tells him that anything concerning his work is BANNED from the house and he should resolve matters in office and not here. Rishabh is stunned and just stares at her..

Rishabh is about to take the first bite of the kofta when he gets a call on his cellphone. He looks at the name, and then at Prerna..apprehensively he receives the call and tells the person that he is busy and will get back to him..the person explains that the matter is urgent. Rishabh looks sorrily at Prerna and goes to the other room to talk.

To be contd..

Prerna goes to the room n overhears his conversation with the client!Rishabh is telling the client 'What?Tommo?____No it's impossible!____Very urgent!____Ok!I will think abt this!____'Prerna just listens till this!She assumes that Rishabh will have to go abroad 4 some urgent meeting/conference(donno actually kiske liye jaana padta hai!Know nothing abt this business stuff😕)Prerna gets furious n goes back to dinner-table!

After the phone-call Rishabh comes back!Cheerfully n normally he tells Prerna to serve more cofta!But Prerna is silent!He repeats!And Prerna in anger gets up n puts all the cookings in his plate!He is shocked at Prerna's behaviour!He looks at Prerna n finds Prerna's cheeks get RED n HOT in anger!He tells 'What's the matter?Why r u so hyper?'

Continue.....

ronitfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

To be contd..

Hey people,
I am continuing my story-

Prerna is upset and sits on the table with a puffed face.She waits and waits but rishabh's call just does not seem to end. The call turns out to be a heated business discussion and Rishabh forgets about everything in that discussion as it concerns an all important tender for his company and also decisions regarding another company's takeover. Prerna feels drowsy and goes to sleep on the dinner table itself.

Rishabh takes a couple of more hours to finish the call and presumes that Prerna must have gone to sleep. He is shocked to find Prerna sleeping on the table and feels bad. Birju comes and tells him that Prerna has not had her dinner..Birju leaves..

"Neither have I had my dinner.." he groans to himself. He goes and sits besides Prerna and stares blankly at her for a while. He removes the hair falling over her eyes and then slowly lifts her up in his arms and puts her to bed. He comes back to the table, looks at the food but then abandons the food after thinking about Prerna. He too goes to sleep.

The next morning,
Prerna wakes up to find Rishabh missing all over again.  Birju brings her tea and tells her that Rishabh went to office early in the morning and he was looking very worried. Prerna is upset and gets ready in a hurry. She is very angry with Rishabh and rushes to his office..

To be contd..(be sure to read the next part..there is when the fun starts;)