Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
Sukhi tell me if u r wanting them to fight 😭 I can't think of it yaar!Pls sime1 continue it! 😭
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Arre Prachi u write na!And if don't then tell me I am going on with this story!I can't help writing!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
DUH!I don't think anyone is on online!So I am carrying it!
Rishabh checks both the 2 files of his own n Prerna n finds his own file a lil bit more perfect!
He goes to Prerna's cabin n tells her 'Prerna I checked ur file n found mine a more superior!So I think u should retreat in this contract!Pls don't misunderstand me!'
But Prerna was like 😡 hearing this n tells Rishabh 'What!Do u think always u r right n me wrong!I too checked urs!And the quotations u put is just unbelieveable!U made enough stress to lose this contract!But I won't let it to happen!U have to submit my files 4 this project so that we can get this contract!'
Rishabh is just speechless n furious at her!He calls an employee n orders him to finalize Prerna Madam's project!And angrily tells Prerna 'Ok!I did the way u want!And now listen if the contract goes to another company then u will be responsible 4 it!'Rishabh leaves the place in anger....They stopped conversing 4 3 days!And on the 4th day the meeting holds n PATHETICALLY Prerna lost the project to other company n Rishabh is furious with her!
And now pls some romantic atmo as I can't continue any fight-scene 😭
Prerna tries several times to manao him but each time fails!She just kept on being SADF all the day!
In home Rishabh is shaving in front of mirror!And meanwhile his cheecks get cut in razor n starts bleeding!Rishabh helplessly starts finding medicine but never asks Prerna as he was angry with her....Prerna notices this n rushes to him n sucks the blood from his cheeks!And after that uppers her head n asks Rishabh 'Now is it ok!'Rishabh is just surprised n stares at her as if he couldn't believe what Prerna did.He then gives her a KILLER SMILE.Prerna soon realised what she had done right then n is just 😳 She smiles slightly n tries to escape from there....But Rishabh holds her hands n makes her place in front of her....He turns Prerna back n moves away her hairs from back!Then slowly he kissed her neck ever passionately n meanwhile sees Prerna's facial expressions!She closes her eyes n is feeling the storm inside her!Rishabh places his face in btwn her neck n side-face n starts to gaze at her....Prerna feels that Rishabh is watching her n opens her eyes!With much force she turns back as her all nerves got weakened....She looked straight at his eyes n lowers her eyes n keeps her head on Rishabh's chest.She tells 'I am sorry Mr.Bajaj.U lost the contract becoz of me!I am sorry!Pls forgive me!'
Rishabh holds her face with 2 hands n tells 'It's ok Prerna!U know from this incident I realised one thing that we can get victory only then when we r together,if we r not 2gether then we will lose 4 sure!So I always want u to be with me like this!will u be with me 4 eva Prerna?'
Prerna gets tears in her eyes in emotions n holds Rishabh's face n slowly advances n gives him a nice kiss....She feels shy n lowers her face.Rishabh moves away her kiss-curls slowly n begins to move his face against her....Rishabh-Prerna is fully enjoying this ROMANTISM.....
Continue....
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar Guddi, there's nothing to continue- your description said it all yaar!! Gr8 idea yaar:)

Too good! Now we have to think of another situation! Cmon! Think people!!!
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Excuse me. Now I will give some idea. !!!!! Prerna and Bajaj going shopping in Switzerland. ........They look quite happy. You know Mr. bajaj he met some nice blonde and think about her . and he deserted Prerna.
            She is going on the roads and cry a bit. She has no way to go back . All the passports and Tc is with Bajaj.
           Anurag is also in Swiss. Going shopping .He met her. Wow. .............. Both of them hug each other and welcome. They go to a cafe...........drink nescafe....... 😳 😳 😳
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey taki...................wats ur problem yaar
we will wright 4 ur anu 2 so plz chill and guddi ur part was awesome...............2gud!!!
Now,here is tha idea
prerna and bajaj r very bussy in their work now-a-days and both of them wants some relaxiation..........continu yaar sukhi 😉
ronitfan thumbnail
Good idea Shaina...
Rishabh and Prerna are in their respective cabins. Rishabh gets a call from his collegaue who tells him that they have to leave for some place immediately. Rishabh puts down the phone and sighs. He'd been working the whole day without a break.

Rishabh again looks up tiredly and calls Prerna. He tells Prerna that he has to leave for some place immediately. Prena is in her usual rush and hush of work and tells Rishabh to notify his colleague that he will be 15 minutes late..

"But you know I cant do that Prerna- this is a top priority appointment!" moans Rishabh on the phone. "I dont know anything about that..wait for me- and dont go until I come"..Rishabh tries to argue but Prerna puts the receiver down in a hurry and goes to Rishabh's cabin.

Rishabh is packing his files when Prerna enters with a pizza and a coke. She puts the things down on the table and whines at him. She looks at the clock and frowns.."3:30!" she mutters to him and closes the door behind her..

Rishabh just looks on un-interestedly and tells Prerna that he is NOT gonna have all that and he has to GO. Rishabh is sitting on his chair. In a concerned manner, Prerna goes up to him from behind his chair and puts her fingers in his hair, with the fingertips touching his temple..

She starts massaging his head softly and Rishabh feels drowsy because of her soft and genteel touch. Rishabh makes some moans and groans of satisfaction..Prerna bends down and tells Rishabh that work is secondary, he should take care of himself first.

"But I am absolutely fine..and I am getting late" he frowns at her.."No! You are not OK. You have been getting bouts of acidity from the last 2 days- you sleep at 3 and get up at 7! What type of a life is that?"

"Fine, finish your meeting and then you will do what I say.."-Prerna tells him in a bossy manner as she massages his head even hard..

"Hmmm!!" Rishabh raises his tone as if warning her..he gets up, forcing Prerna to take her hands away. He takes one part of the pizza and has a swig of coke. Prerna looks on in a dis-satisfied manner..Rishabh goes up to her..makes a baby-face, gives her a kissy and leaves..

Prerna is determined to do something!

Continue..
nuts4kzk thumbnail
awsome man
u guys have made me go crazy.keep up like this
and i will stop watching kzk and start reading ur stories all the time 😆 😆 😆
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
koi to likhooo

aur muze yeh sab likhna nahi hota .. i am sad at stuff like this
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Good idea Shaina...
Rishabh and Prerna are in their respective cabins. Rishabh gets a call from his collegaue who tells him that they have to leave for some place immediately. Rishabh puts down the phone and sighs. He'd been working the whole day without a break.

Rishabh again looks up tiredly and calls Prerna. He tells Prerna that he has to leave for some place immediately. Prena is in her usual rush and hush of work and tells Rishabh to notify his colleague that he will be 15 minutes late..

"But you know I cant do that Prerna- this is a top priority appointment!" moans Rishabh on the phone. "I dont know anything about that..wait for me- and dont go until I come"..Rishabh tries to argue but Prerna puts the receiver down in a hurry and goes to Rishabh's cabin.

Rishabh is packing his files when Prerna enters with a pizza and a coke. She puts the things down on the table and whines at him. She looks at the clock and frowns.."3:30!" she mutters to him and closes the door behind her..

Rishabh just looks on un-interestedly and tells Prerna that he is NOT gonna have all that and he has to GO. Rishabh is sitting on his chair. In a concerned manner, Prerna goes up to him from behind his chair and puts her fingers in his hair, with the fingertips touching his temple..

She starts massaging his head softly and Rishabh feels drowsy because of her soft and genteel touch. Rishabh makes some moans and groans of satisfaction..Prerna bends down and tells Rishabh that work is secondary, he should take care of himself first.

"But I am absolutely fine..and I am getting late" he frowns at her.."No! You are not OK. You have been getting bouts of acidity from the last 2 days- you sleep at 3 and get up at 7! What type of a life is that?"

"Fine, finish your meeting and then you will do what I say.."-Prerna tells him in a bossy manner as she massages his head even hard..

"Hmmm!!" Rishabh raises his tone as if warning her..he gets up, forcing Prerna to take her hands away. He takes one part of the pizza and has a swig of coke. Prerna looks on in a dis-satisfied manner..Rishabh goes up to her..makes a baby-face, gives her a kissy and leaves..

Prerna is determined to do something!

Continue..

Please continue this someone;)) This can really be converted into one helluva story!😉