Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
Continuing Shaina's story....
They r so much lost in each other that they even didn't notice Tushar who was standing behind them watching them in romance 😳
Suddenly Prerna notices this n pushes Rishabh away....Rishabh is shocked n sees Tushar....He was just 😳 so much embarrassed that he says 'Excuse me!'N leaves the place...Prerna was abt to stop him as if trying to say 'Let me escape too πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ '...But Rishabh walks away in his room n Prerna had to face Tushar....
Continue
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Arre Switzerland wala story ka kya hua?Can I continue that 1 too;))
nuts4kzk thumbnail
yaar sukhi .prerna4rishave ,amali,ronitfan(if any1else i dont remember sorry)u guys r simply rocking,its the most amazing topic tahnks takshila(hope spelling is rit)u gusy story is just too good ,i think u guys should replace all the riters in ektas land πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and make ur own serial,coz i wil be it biggest ans most avid fan πŸ˜› ,i m simply luving ur stories,compared to taht stupid track going on in kzk
keep it up and btw i m compiling ur story and will make a proper format and post it as 1 story,i hope u guys dont mind,do tell.its worth the story to be read as one
NasH20 thumbnail
WOW...thaksi this is such a gr8 idea πŸ‘ .i loved it.
and guys...you ppl are doing fab job.its so much fun reading all these stories. πŸ˜ƒ   
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow .. u guys rock man .. proud 2 be a ronitian
NasH20 thumbnail
ok ill try to continue the switzerland wala story.

In the morning prerna wakes up and sees that Rishabh is not there beside her and thinks wheather where has he gone so early...its not even his office timeing yet...then she hears someone coming...the door gets opened and she is surprised to see that Rishabh has brought her breakfast...Rishabh is holding a tray in which there is a plate of omlate,which is a bit uncooked and toost slices which got too much toosted πŸ˜† and a cup of tea which seems fine(wo tu peene ke baad hi pata chale ga πŸ˜† ).
Rishabh sees that prerna has waken up...so he gives her his very cute usual killer smile and wishes her moring.he comes closer to the bed where prerna is sitting and keeps the tray there on the side table beside the bed and then he goes to prerna and holds her neck and gives her a sweet kiss on her forehead 😳 ... he then sits with her and asks her if she liked the surprise...n prerna is like...omg Mr Bajaj why did u do all this...on listning this Bajaj slides his hand very silkly on prerna's hand n grabs them n kisses them.and says: Anything for my lady love...he then puts his hand behind him n takes out a fresh red rose from his back pocket and slides it down from her forehead to her lips and gives it to prerna...and says: main chahta hun ke tum hamesha is gulab ki tarah mehkti raho aur hamari zindagi main iss ke rang bikhair do. 😳...after saying this he pulls her gently towards himself and slightly n passionately rubs his cheeks on hers n gives her a hot!! kiss on the cheeks(mods will ban me if i make him kiss somewhere else πŸ˜† )n hugs her tightly that they can even feel each others raised heart beats and worm breaths on their shoulders. 😳Rishabh dips his face between her neck n shoulder and starts kissing her....prerna feels this immense feeling of love from her man and respond equally to it by hugging him more tightly.... while Rishabh is busy kissing her on the shoulder and neck prerna is thing that she's got the best HUBBY IN THE WORLD.....

Phewwwwuuu ...waise i have never written a story like this so i hope u ppl like it.i know i cant write the way u ppl write but still i gave my best shot πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† now someone continue this one ...

ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜› .......DAMN GOOD MAN IT'S ROCKING............PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE YAAR THIS IS JUST DAMN GOOD. WOW. I
BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH MAN ......... πŸ˜›
PLEASE CONTINUE

πŸ˜›
KYA YAAR TUM LOG KAHA HO?????????????
PLEASE CONTINUE THE ROCKING SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE U GUYS SLEEPIN' ??????
WAKE UP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONTINUE..............4 MY SAKE?????????????????
MERE SE BARDASHT NAHIN HOTA I CAN'T WAIT PLEASE CONTINUE OR ELSE...........
😭
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

yaar sukhi .prerna4rishave ,amali,ronitfan(if any1else i dont remember sorry)u guys r simply rocking,its the most amazing topic tahnks takshila(hope spelling is rit)u gusy story is just too good ,i think u guys should replace all the riters in ektas land πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and make ur own serial,coz i wil be it biggest ans most avid fan πŸ˜› ,i m simply luving ur stories,compared to taht stupid track going on in kzk
keep it up and btw i m compiling ur story and will make a proper format and post it as 1 story,i hope u guys dont mind,do tell.its worth the story to be read as one

yes most  interesting parts  Ekta hide. I wanted to  dig it. Am enjoy it too, your writings.  Yes  Ekta's writers  can get some influence from these. Thank you so much for writing very worm ,heart felt mind blowing story. thanks. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†