Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This is like fanfic thing. To make up a story what happened /incidents   during 20 years so called leap .
so many things happened. Ekta hides them. just like Prerna get calls from Anu. Bajaj pre fights. Prer ill treat HER KIDS. That may be the nice times. living with kids. you know. .........just imagin ............ Prer and Anu meeting in plane.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ronitfan1

then,the tensed bajaj take some water to cum in senses.after drinking water he goes outside the house in a garden pluck tha red rose and comes inside  then gives it to prerna and says iam sorry jaan........anay main thodi si dair ho gai wo traffic buhat ziyada tha ,maaf kar do ayenda iasa nahin hoga  prerna smiles lovingly😳then hugs him tightly and kisses him 😳then goes to kitchen preparing 4 dinner but bajaj stops her...............

Wow yaaron! kya scene hain..let me take it forward and then hopefully someone else will continue..

When Prerna is going to the kitchen, Rishabh stops her. He holds her hands and just stares at her all the while.Prerna asks him what happened-Rishabh walked up to her and told her-"I dont want you to be alone..Let ME help you out in the cooking.."

Prerna laughs at how cute he's trying to be and asks him how will he help her out- he just knows how to make tea and coffee..Rishabh tells her not to challenge him...

Then....
rickwean thumbnail
ya thakshi, mindblowing job of initiating such a luvly topic..wonder how many romantic evenings together these two lovebirds would have spent together with their kids by their mum-dad's side 😉

sukhi, anyone..what happens next with the PRB couple then..carry it forward! I'm bad at thinking up these cute scenes :(...
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramjiwala

thakshila ji u done a such good work
mind blowing.heart touching yaar

thanks so much .I love that 20 years leap.  Ekta should have  given  flash backs even.   That will full of love story.
amali2305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Wow yaaron! kya scene hain..let me take it forward and then hopefully someone else will continue..

When Prerna is going to the kitchen, Rishabh stops her. He holds her hands and just stares at her all the while.Prerna asks him what happened-Rishabh walked up to her and told her-"I dont want you to be alone..Let ME help you out in the cooking.."

Prerna laughs at how cute he's trying to be and asks him how will he help her out- he just knows how to make tea and coffee..Rishabh tells her not to challenge him...

Then....

oH  thats wat happend...Sukhi... he heeeeeeeee...

hey Guddi, u hv misleaded me..😉😃😛

ronitfan thumbnail
Yaar take the scene forward someone!!!
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yaar u take it fwd....this is somthing u r awesome at...I'venot still recovered frm that fan-ficton u had posted at yahoo 😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Ahahah! Manasi! LOL! yaarrrr!!

Ohkay let me try and take it forward-
Rishabh tells Prerna not to challenge him and she knows that he never loses out on such challenges. Prerna just laughs at him and tells him that she will not let him win this time around. Rishabh is a bit confused but accepts the challenge to make dinner for the day..

Rishabh and Prerna go to the kitchen and Prerna tells him to get on with the work while she relaxes. Prerna goes outside to watch something on tv and Rishabh realises that he's ended up making a total fool of himself and wonders what to do...

Prerna has, meanwhile, sneaked behind the door and is spying on Rishabh. She has the time of her life when she sees Rishabh putting on an apron and fumbling with the strings..

Rishabh makes an entire mess out of the whole thing and is left with nothing at all. HE just looks here and there in disbeleif and wonders what to do next. He is totally tired and is sweating..he leans over a table to get some rest..

When suddenly there's a loud bang!
Continue...
amali2305 thumbnail
sukhi... dont stop yar... wat was dat sound... continue wil you... please... i havent watch those scenes yar....omg... such a sweet scene...
ronitfan thumbnail
OHhhh ok! Let me continue..

Suddenly there's a loud bang and Prerna and Rishabh, both are taken aback. Prerna shouts aloud-"What happenedddd??" and she comes runnning into the kitchen to find that Rishabh had put the wrong things into the pressure cooker and it had just given way to the explosion.

The whole kitchen is in a mess and so is Rishabh.Pans scattered everywhere, burnt chappatis, soemthing watery which Rishabh was referring to as dal and loads of gooey stuff here and there..and on Rishabh's face..

Rishabh just looks at her cutely and tells her that the challenge is not finished yet and he WILL make dinner for her today. Prerna is totally taken aback and goes to Rishabh..he unties the apron which he's wrapped around himself and without him taking it off his head, Prerna takes the strings and wraps the apron (and Rishabh) around her..

She puts her arms around his neck and asks him slowly-"Just how do you think you are gonna make dinner for me?"..Rishabh sweats.;))

Continue...