Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Synopsis December 19 2011 (Page 4)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26538

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Zeal17

QUOTE=monikabasra]I think, out of all, Amar ke palle Salman ki advice padh hi gayi aakhir...

Amar sudhar gaya...Good for him...


Originally posted by sanz6

thanks for the synopsis!!!
 woohoo amar and sid backWink!!!!!


Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Ok awesome epi.
Amar ko salman ki baaton ka kuch zada hi asar pada h...gud amar...

Aww...we'll miss u symmo...u'r a roxtar...


Originally posted by wicked gal

see amar is first one to take salmans advise seriously and sky ,juhi and sunny have been nominating him so many times themselves then why he gets angry if amar did the same..so happy that amar said he is here to play games,amar showed his spine after long time..amar is back!!!



Woh! Majority Saying Amar is back! Nice... Good Amar Finally he proved he has Reed ki Haddi!LOL
  he only proved that he has no reed ki haddi..sky was nice to himLOL only problem was juhi ..juhi and sunny didn;t trusted amar but sky trusted himLOLLOL..amar just got sensed that he going to be nominatedLOL so changed his party againWink
i don't think he nominated sky..he nominated sunny and juhi,so he stayed true to sky but sky nominated him..so who broke whose trust??LOL
[/QUOTE] i have no problem with nominationWink ..but he was bitching abt skyLOL and accepted that he was playing game with them tooWink...what made him suddenly to kiss sid ass?? LOLLOL of course nominationLOLLOL...he was avoiding sid company because majority gang was supporting him when was nominated noe equation changed and after salman bashing  so he is changed  his sideLOL
Wink

Edited by fire_gun - 19 December 2011 at 5:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Joined: 20 August 2010
Posts: 6189

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

[/QUOTE] i have no problem with nominationWink ..but he was bitching abt skyLOL and accepted that he was playing game with them tooWink...what made him suddenly to kiss sid ass?? LOLLOL of course nominationLOLLOL...he was avoiding sid company because majority gang was supporting him when was nominated noe equation changed and after salman bashing  so he is changed  his sideLOL
Wink


Exactly this proves that How loyal is sky to his friends ..Never backstabbed him friends ever. Infact he is only one till now..except few may be who has shown that he can take stand for the people n didn't lick salman's feet...HE HAS Reer ki haddhi...Thumbs Up   Kudos to him...And amar by changing sides who have proved Salman right..nothing elseLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Joined: 13 April 2005
Posts: 1187

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by wicked gal

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Zeal17

QUOTE=monikabasra]I think, out of all, Amar ke palle Salman ki advice padh hi gayi aakhir...

Amar sudhar gaya...Good for him...


Originally posted by sanz6

thanks for the synopsis!!!
 woohoo amar and sid backWink!!!!!


Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Ok awesome epi.
Amar ko salman ki baaton ka kuch zada hi asar pada h...gud amar...

Aww...we'll miss u symmo...u'r a roxtar...


Originally posted by wicked gal

see amar is first one to take salmans advise seriously and sky ,juhi and sunny have been nominating him so many times themselves then why he gets angry if amar did the same..so happy that amar said he is here to play games,amar showed his spine after long time..amar is back!!!



Woh! Majority Saying Amar is back! Nice... Good Amar Finally he proved he has Reed ki Haddi!LOL
  he only proved that he has no reed ki haddi..sky was nice to himLOL only problem was juhi ..juhi and sunny didn;t trusted amar but sky trusted himLOLLOL..amar just got sensed that he going to be nominatedLOL so changed his party againWink
i don't think he nominated sky..he nominated sunny and juhi,so he stayed true to sky but sky nominated him..so who broke whose trust??LOL
i have no problem with nominationWink ..but he was bitching abt skyLOL and accepted that he was playing game with them tooWink...what made him suddenly to kiss sid ass?? LOLLOL of course nominationLOLLOL...he was avoiding sid company because majority gang was supporting him when was nominated noe equation changed and after salman bashing  so he is changed  his sideLOL
Wink [/QUOTE]
yeah but sky was bitching about him and sid tooLOLand i think he likes sky and sky likes him but they had no choice because there is no many people left..amar and sid planned together to vote out sunny and juhi and saved sky instead..i think it was amars plan else sid wouldn't have left out sky..so give him some credit to atleast staying true to his friendship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeal17

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Joined: 04 November 2011
Posts: 1259

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
waow...waiting for daily update for nomination, my guess is Sky or Sunny has to be nominated. As it is they dont need any reason to be bitter but its clear from the synopsis something has pinched them hard...

Amar doesnt surprise me, its not Salman's advice he is that. I am sure he must have secured his place till finale!

It will be fun to see what happens to Green room's gossip sessions just b4 they used to sleep since they are put up in same room...cringing hardTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeal17

dazzlingflora IF-Dazzler
dazzlingflora
dazzlingflora

Joined: 11 September 2010
Posts: 3702

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Well, good that amar change the gang..still majority goes to gunda gang..2 men Vs. 2 women + 1 man
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Joined: 20 August 2010
Posts: 6189

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged


I heard that sky is not nominated this weekBig smile...not sure..but .lets wait for episode.

StarkGirl93 IF-Rockerz
StarkGirl93
StarkGirl93

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 8179

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

waow...waiting for daily update for nomination, my guess is Sky or Sunny has to be nominated. As it is they dont need any reason to be bitter but its clear from the synopsis something has pinched them hard...

Amar doesnt surprise me, its not Salman's advice he is that. I am sure he must have secured his place till finale!

It will be fun to see what happens to Green room's gossip sessions just b4 they used to sleep since they are put up in same room...cringing hardTongue
nominations have been confirmed in an article on another thread: amar, sid, sunny and juhi have beed nominated!!!
Zeal17 IF-Rockerz
Zeal17
Zeal17

Joined: 10 October 2011
Posts: 5670

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86



I heard that sky is not nominated this weekBig smile...not sure..but .lets wait for episode.



i also made thread that Sky is captain!Tongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
synopsis 8dec day 68

2 3 4 5

Author: fire_gun   Replies: 38   Views: 4313

fire_gun 38 4313 08 December 2011 at 8:42am by StarkGirl93
Synopsis Wednesday, December 07, 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: danial01   Replies: 58   Views: 4598

danial01 58 4598 07 December 2011 at 10:34am by shantiexpress
Daily synopsis ~ 6th Dec 2011

2 3 4

Author: nishu786   Replies: 29   Views: 3148

nishu786 29 3148 06 December 2011 at 10:40am by dumb-pom
where is synopsis for 6 dec??

Author: fire_gun   Replies: 6   Views: 700

fire_gun 6 700 06 December 2011 at 7:10am by MoodyFoodie
Monday, December 05, 2011: Synopsis

Author: Ismaail   Replies: 5   Views: 1419

Ismaail 5 1419 05 December 2011 at 8:03am by vikas009

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index