Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: VAZ2011

waow...waiting for daily update for nomination, my guess is Sky or Sunny has to be nominated. As it is they dont need any reason to be bitter but its clear from the synopsis something has pinched them hard...

Amar doesnt surprise me, its not Salman's advice he is that. I am sure he must have secured his place till finale!

It will be fun to see what happens to Green room's gossip sessions just b4 they used to sleep since they are put up in same room...cringing hard😛

nominations have been confirmed in an article on another thread: amar, sid, sunny and juhi have beed nominated!!!
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I heard that sky is not nominated this week😃...not sure..but .lets wait for episode.

i also made thread that Sky is captain!😛
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I heard that sky is not nominated this week😃...not sure..but .lets wait for episode.

yes he is not and he has sid and amar to thank for it😆i understand sky had no choice so he nominated amar and amar had also no choice because he had to nominate someone from green gang anyways..we should thankful that they planned wisely and put juhi and sunny in danger instead of sky.:)
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Thanks for Info.Where Please can U give me link😛
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for Info.Where Please can U give me link😛

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2462536
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After everyone has shifted to the Pink room, Juhi, Sunny and Sky are seen sitting on the dining table missing all the fun they would have in the Green room with Pooja Bedi also being around and how they would just cuddle up in the quilt and talk endlessly.

As the day ends, we see Sunny and Juhi having a dialogue with the camera where Sunny enacts kicking all the boys out of the house and surviving till the end of the show saying women are no less and are strong enough contenders to win the show.

@ TALK endlessly...it should be BITCH endlessly!!!...

And the end part...I want to tell Sunny...please don't compare yourself to the rest of the woman population. 🤢🤢🤢🤢..
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wicked gal

i have no problem with nomination😉 ..but he was bitching abt sky😆 and accepted that he was playing game with them too😉...what made him suddenly to kiss sid ass?? 😆😆 of course nomination😆😆...he was avoiding sid company because majority gang was supporting him when was nominated noe equation changed and after salman bashing  so he is changed  his side😆
😉

yeah but sky was bitching about him and sid too😆and i think he likes sky and sky likes him but they had no choice because there is no many people left..amar and sid planned together to vote out sunny and juhi and saved sky instead..i think it was amars plan else sid wouldn't have left out sky..so give him some credit to atleast staying true to his friendship.
if amar had made plan  with sid against other people  its means he is double dholki..after reading symposis it was evident that amar mixed up with sid and i guess he made plan abt nomination  first then juhi and sunny bitched and told sky😆 and sky confronted him later😆 sky did later when he saw amar changed and amar answered him yes iam playing games😉...amar loves  favorable situation only ...two week before sid and mahek were cribbing that how amar changed the side now juhi and sunny cribbing that how amar changed his sides ...sid is happy to get amar company because sky gang is isolating  him😆😉...sid was quite because he had no moves to play the game otherwise he would have played like hell😉
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

zeal babu ka tukka hai kya😆😆
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can't wait for the DDT today, gonna be quite busy am guessing!! ppl r gonna be celebrating juhi and sunny being nominated!!!!🥳
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
green room shut...bijli bachao scheme.😆