Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

what samir soni not really sona (Page 3)

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged
WHAT????.....i didnt know he wuz married???...but it doesnt matter..he's divorced now! single and looking!!!

Sherlock.....stop looking purab...here i am!!!

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

WHAT????.....i didnt know he wuz married???...but it doesnt matter..he's divorced now! single and looking!!![/COLOR">.....stop looking purab...here i am!!!

lol [/COLOR">[/COLOR">LOL [/COLOR">[/COLOR">LOL
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysteryone

i was just reading the poll on samir. it was amusing to see how how everybody who doesnt know from adams blaming n passing a judgement on rajlaxmi!

first of all from what i know rajlaxmi comes from a very wealthy background so she has no reason to latch on to samir soni

second she was doing very well as a model when she had met samir

third she did not speak abt why she broke up with samir cause she had some dignity and did not want to wash her dirty linen in public.

fourth just becasue samir is famous now doesnt mean he wasa good husband, he can give all sweet interviews but he put her through hell

fifth she did notl eave samir for rahul roy cause she had already left him beforeshe met rahul

sisth people who have called her shallow to leave a beautiful facelike samir??!! are shallow themselves if they think one should stay in  abad marriage just cause they consider one goo looking!!

beforeu post nasty things abt anyone get ur facts right!!! buddies!!

while i agree that most people blame rajlakshmi for the break up....most of it is speculations. also i don't think it is fair to blame either party before knowing the complete truth. maybe samir was wrong, may be rajlakshmi was wrong , maybe both of them were at fault.

however i do know something(as i gathered from several interviews and articles from that time)....they married too quickly( i think it was a whirlwind romance of six months), thier backgrounds were very different(as you said rajlakshmi was from a traditional wealthy family and samir was from a middle class family with very cosmopolitan beliefs) and they were struggling in thier careers(while samir was very well recieved in modeling world, he failed to make a mark in bollywood, rajlakshmi wanted to make it big on the ramp) and thier marraige was not very well recieved by thier parents(it is said that samir's parents had a problem with his choice of career and bride and so did rajlakshmi's) . that looks like a lot of pressure for newlyweds...may be all that tension finally intruded in thier world and drove them apart.however both of them seem to be doing okay in thier lives now and that is what matters.

angelz IF-Rockerz
angelz
angelz

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
lolz

Smile Smile Smile
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree with Puja.....u cant assign blame until u know all sides of the story......and in any case, rumors are rumors whether they be on newsprint or verbal from a friend to another......everyone gives their own interpretation to events so I think speculation in such a case is a moot point.....

Go to top